AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-10-12, 12:02   Link #20201
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
So why was IB able to crush Holy Right back then? IB was nowhere near refined or anything. Is it then that its blueprint is superior?

*Ahem*Lost Christmas....
Assuming it wasn't the other thing inside Touma that crushed the Holy Right, It is possible that the raw form of something while lacking direction and control can generate more power, think of a nuke compared to a nuclear reactor. the reactor is far more useful and refined but it can easily be crushed by a nuke.
Old 2012-10-12, 13:59   Link #20202
Breidaluk

In the end of the fight the Holy Right lost its full power because IB came back to Touma.

Fiamma could draw all his power using IB and Touma's right hand as a medium ,even so, he wasn't able to surpass the "something else".

And lets not forget that Touma used another even greater power to crush the power that was leaking from his shoulder.
Old 2012-10-12, 14:25   Link #20203
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breidaluk View Post
In the end of the fight the Holy Right lost its full power because IB came back to Touma.

Fiamma could draw all his power using IB and Touma's right hand as a medium ,even so, he wasn't able to surpass the "something else".

And lets not forget that Touma used another even greater power to crush the power that was leaking from his shoulder.
so in the end Othinus crushed the scary thing but she still hasn't seen the greater power he has... I'm guessing though
Old 2012-10-12, 14:28   Link #20204
Miraluka
Banned

Guys, Fiamma didn't need IB, he needed the flesh of that arm.
Old 2012-10-12, 15:23   Link #20205
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Guys, Fiamma didn't need IB, he needed the flesh of that arm.
yes but didn't someone, somewhere at some point in time state: the IB can only exist in that right hand and that right hand can only exist on Kamijou Touma.......

It was on the internet so it must be true >.<
Old 2012-10-12, 15:50   Link #20206
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Fiamma said that. But that doesnt' mean he wants IB together with the right arm. What he want is that right arm to carry his Holy Right instead of IB.
But Fiamma learn the things the hard way to find out you can't truly seperate the arm, the IB, and Touma from one another, and they always return to being one.
Old 2012-10-12, 15:52   Link #20207
Algent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Like say, a random example, maybe somewhere out there there's a Right Hand power that allows the user to pull weapons out of people.

Why not, but that would make a very bad anime... ho... wait .
Old 2012-10-12, 16:44   Link #20208
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Fiamma said that. But that doesnt' mean he wants IB together with the right arm. What he want is that right arm to carry his Holy Right instead of IB.
But Fiamma learn the things the hard way to find out you can't truly seperate the arm, the IB, and Touma from one another, and they always return to being one.
I thought Touma took back IB and regenerated his arm from scratch, the flesh covering Fiamma's Holy Right still existed? Or am I misunderstanding something?
Old 2012-10-12, 17:15   Link #20209
Burden

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
The reason why Fiamma needed IB was, if I recall, to force his Holy Right to maximize his power because his ability allows him to pump out more power the stronger his opponent is (within limits) and IB helped him get there.
Touma's right hand IS imagine breaker, if Fiamma needed something else, he wouldn't have used it.
Old 2012-10-12, 17:28   Link #20210
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burden View Post
The reason why Fiamma needed IB was, if I recall, to force his Holy Right to maximize his power because his ability allows him to pump out more power the stronger his opponent is (within limits) and IB helped him get there.
Touma's right hand IS imagine breaker, if Fiamma needed something else, he wouldn't have used it.
Fiamma didn't need IB, he even planned to delete IB from the flesh he got from Touma's arm.
Old 2012-10-12, 17:31   Link #20211
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Fiamma didn't need IB, he even planned to delete IB from the flesh he got from Touma's arm.
I remember that it was when he started using the arm he decided the IB was a hendrence.
Old 2012-10-12, 18:04   Link #20212
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Fiamma considered IB as an unecessary function in the first place. As Wilfriback has stated, the arm is the only thing he need.
But Fiamma does worry about whether the right arm will be able to fulfill its function if without IB, as there is the possibility that the arm only use its power for the purpose of IB.
Old 2012-10-12, 19:27   Link #20213
blackwhite67
Banned

Thanks a lot for the info on IB, but was it ever explained why this power chose Touma?
Old 2012-10-12, 19:44   Link #20214
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Thanks a lot for the info on IB, but was it ever explained why this power chose Touma?
Only The first 10031 sisters have that information....
Old 2012-10-12, 19:54   Link #20215
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

So what is IB again? Just a manifestation of everyone wanting the world as normal?
Old 2012-10-12, 20:11   Link #20216
Breidaluk

It's looks more like it forcefully attached to him.
Old 2012-10-12, 20:17   Link #20217
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
So what is IB again? Just a manifestation of everyone wanting the world as normal?
Hardly, according to shmaster it's a blueprint of the world before all the distortions.
Old 2012-10-12, 20:19   Link #20218
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
I thought Touma took back IB and regenerated his arm from scratch, the flesh covering Fiamma's Holy Right still existed? Or am I misunderstanding something?
Nope...completed Holy Right is something like a golden arm.

After he took IB back it reverted back to the Third Arm claw
Old 2012-10-12, 20:33   Link #20219
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

So it recognized the Holy Right as a natural phenomena? Or is Touma's grasp of the IB's power not enough to completely neutralize the Holy Right?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2012-10-12, 20:53   Link #20220
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

The latter it would appear....the IB itself was eating away at Fiamma when he assimilated it

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen