Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-06-20, 22:58   Link #841
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

NSFW Link

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2012/0...for-americans/

Wow...She's not also a cutie, but a busty one too boot.
Old 2012-06-21, 06:05   Link #842
Scarletknive
Meister

Will mix together mine and your own quotes.

Now we need to know who is voiced by Aoi Yuuki.
(Most of the cast from the main I posted have the same voice actors as the cast from Saki (Achiga-hen)... Seems like some goddesses and some makers learn how to play mahjong already.

Kiseijyo-Rei: Girl who does not have Goddess powers like the Goddesses but still be able to take up the challenge to fight against Goddess class.

Pururut/ Iris Heart: Girl who values her "Dora-gons"(Dragons) more than winning, since throwing it away will cause her power to go backfire. Think of it as unable to become a goddess anymore after losing something/someone.

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-06-21 at 06:22.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 13:55   Link #843
Valerian_Break

Location: Inside my head (dedicated only to anime and video games)
New guy/Setting date

Hello AnimeSuki, I am Valerian Break. I may be new here, but I hope we will all get along so please take care of me (why does my intro sound like a transfer student in some shoddy high school anime?)

But on the subject of Hypderdimension Neptunia, I found out during my research on Kami Jigen Neptune V that it takes place in 1989, which in real life is situated roughly 6 years after the Great Video Game Crash of 1983, a major incident in the history of the video gaming industry. It was mainly caused by the Nintendo NES, which became a dominant console in North America and caused local console manufacturers to become bankrupt. This is the reason why today's North American gaming industry is in majority dominated by Japanese console manufacturers like Sony or Nintendo.

I think this ties in with the post of SilverSyoko on page 30 where he/she says that Lowee is the dominant country/landmass of Gameindustri, what do you guys think?
Valerian_Break is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 21:24   Link #844
TsukasaTetris
Orenji~

I'm pretty sure the video game crash was mainly caused by Atari flooding the market with poorly made (and in some cases, barely functioning) games for the Atari 2600, as the NES didn't release in North America until 1985. While the Famicom released in Japan in 1983, it did not have anything to do with the market crash.

Anyhow, Yellow Heart looks adorable. I can't wait to see the rest of the new cast!
TsukasaTetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 01:27   Link #845
Valerian_Break

Location: Inside my head (dedicated only to anime and video games)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TsukasaTetris View Post
I'm pretty sure the video game crash was mainly caused by Atari flooding the market with poorly made (and in some cases, barely functioning) games for the Atari 2600, as the NES didn't release in North America until 1985. While the Famicom released in Japan in 1983, it did not have anything to do with the market crash.
Oh, my bad, it looks like the NES actually helped revitalize the US market after the crash...oops I guess what I wanted to say was that the dominance of alternate world Lowee in Gameindustri might be related to said market crash or whatever its equivalent will be in Neptunia.
Valerian_Break is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 10:11   Link #846
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Spoiler for Did you?:

Tron's entrance in 3......2......1.
Yellow Heart so big look at that cheerful face, if she is the enemy, I won't fight her, I'll "befriend" her!

I need to stay away from this thread. All these pics making me want to play this game lol
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 21:48   Link #847
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

And if it is Aoi Yuki voicing...shit...

Spoiler for True inhereitor of the Goddess...:
Old 2012-06-25, 06:21   Link #848
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
And if it is Aoi Yuki voicing...shit...

Spoiler for True inhereitor of the Goddess...:
Although... She will have to get past Rom first... For she is the one and only True Goddess.(True inno_____)

*Sees tomorrow's YuiKaori duet song there, after watching Saki Achiga hen episode 11 and its preview...*
Mfw I see death flag...

YuiKaori just released an album!!

Sick girl who has power of an innovator and her caretaker being a pilot of a legend unit singing...

Rom(After hitting a deadly virus): Living... is difficult.

Ram: No... No, stop, ROM!
*Generation Break* Celestial Being arrived as allies.

2nd part: "Wants to go with Ram"
*Watches Saki Achiga hen episodes. Up till episode*
MFW when I see the invisible death flag..

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-06-29 at 01:36.
Old 2012-07-01, 12:52   Link #849
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

A Typical Day in Accelerator's journey through the Valkyrie Dimensions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBd9MJ-uJFU

Ram: Now I am officially scarred...

Meanwhile Gaul blames Shinku for RED's death.
Old 2012-07-01, 20:00   Link #850
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
A Typical Day in Accelerator's journey through the Valkyrie Dimensions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBd9MJ-uJFU

Ram: Now I am officially scarred...

Meanwhile Gaul blames Shinku for RED's death.
The video contains some bad things...

Meanwhile...,

Tieria: Rom, link up with me and Veda to catch this torrent of information, push aside unnecessary things, focus on the 3 turns ahead.

Rom: A...Uwahhhhhhh~...
Old 2012-07-07, 17:13   Link #851
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Well decisions, decisions for Pururun...

"Pururun Showers"

Pururun: I don't know who I want to be my personal gundam servant...two worthy candidates...Tieria Erde...so easily made into a girl and thus maellable with the world of goddesses...

Iris Heart: And an excellent recepient to my S sessions...he is an Otoko No Musume material...that time when he became a girl...

Pururun: But Banagher Links...he is so gentle, he is very much like Kira Yamato. He hates violence, he is such a nice boy...so much like Kira...but I can't take Kira from Neptune...

Iris Heart: But the boy simply can't be tamed, best stick with familiar people and go for Tieria...

Banagher: Hey, you asked for soap?

Puru/Iris: BANAGHER NO ECCHI!

So of the two gundams, who will become 1980's Gundam Candidate for Pururun.
Old 2012-07-08, 00:13   Link #852
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Well decisions, decisions for Pururun...

"Pururun Showers"

Pururun: I don't know who I want to be my personal gundam servant...two worthy candidates...Tieria Erde...so easily made into a girl and thus maellable with the world of goddesses...

Iris Heart: And an excellent recepient to my S sessions...he is an Otoko No Musume material...that time when he became a girl...

Pururun: But Banagher Links...he is so gentle, he is very much like Kira Yamato. He hates violence, he is such a nice boy...so much like Kira...but I can't take Kira from Neptune...

Iris Heart: But the boy simply can't be tamed, best stick with familiar people and go for Tieria...

Banagher: Hey, you asked for soap?

Puru/Iris: BANAGHER NO ECCHI!

So of the two gundams, who will become 1980's Gundam Candidate for Pururun.
... Speaking of which, are the next-gen goddess be in for this coming game? There may be a leak (Nepgear spotted in one of the SS), but it is not sure whether the rest are in or not.
Old 2012-07-08, 03:47   Link #853
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Spoiler for Big:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 14:22   Link #854
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
When a spoiler tag says "Big" in this thread, it should be obvious that anyone is going to think it refers to the 'mune mune' (>.>)...

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 09:39   Link #855
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
When a spoiler tag says "Big" in this thread, it should be obvious that anyone is going to think it refers to the 'mune mune' (>.>)...
Some will some don't.
Old 2012-07-12, 00:21   Link #856
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 00:33   Link #857
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

that's pretty cool seeing nepgear, uni, ram and rom making appearance again...right? or is that a scan of neptunia mk.2? i cant TELL; it's too small.
Spoiler:
Old 2012-07-12, 04:48   Link #858
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
that's pretty cool seeing nepgear, uni, ram and rom making appearance again...right? or is that a scan of neptunia mk.2? i cant TELL; it's too small.
Spoiler:
Yes... More loli action is allowed in Neptune V. *Trans-am Raiser'd + GN Twin rifle'd by Trans-am Raiser and GN Armor type D*

The 2 units: You have wrecked havoc in another place. Don't wreck more havoc here.
Me: Ugh...

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-07-12 at 10:41.
Old 2012-07-12, 05:27   Link #859
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Will nao being singing the OP again? I am starting to find her fantastic.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 06:15   Link #860
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Will nao being singing the OP again? I am starting to find her fantastic.
Yes she will be singing the OP... FYI.

Tags
ps vita, ps3, rpg