1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-05-14, 01:38   Link #41
EroKing

What the heck did Arisa mate with?

Better watch your behind Kio
Old 2012-05-14, 01:39   Link #42
monster

Hmm, the Captain aside, I think I'm going to like the third generation Diva's crew more than the previous two generations. It's too bad they're going for a traitor plot this early, but I'll just have to wait and see what happens next week.

As for the Captain, I get it, she has a cute face. But I'd rather she not be this timid. Hopefully, she'll find the courage to assert herself sooner rather than later.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 03:10   Link #43
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Did make it painfully obvious that Shanallua is the spy. Have to agree that it's very possible that she is a Vagan and was put into the Federation military. The fact that she's pretty secretive about herself seems to agree with that. Can see where her behaviour comes from. Doing what she is doing for her sister's sake so she can grow up in a healthier environment, but because its for her sister's sake she doesn't like seeing Kio fighting in this war. Fighting for a kid and seeing a kid having to fight.

Kio really has to be his grandfather's biggest fanboy . Really did need someone like Shanallua to teach him other ways of fighting. Flit is completely focused on bringing down the Vagans so probably only focused on how to destroy the opponent. Could easily get him killed if he couldn't absorb information from someone that wasn't Flit.

Would agree that there is nothing wrong about being happy that you won and survived. But at the same time can see how it might disturb Shanallua to see a kid so cheerful about having killed the enemy. If he loses sight of the fact that their opponents are human he could easily slip down a bad road. Just have to find the balance of being happy that you won and remembering what you are fighting against.

Though it was clear the closer Shanallua got to Kio the lower her life expectancy became. He is Asemu's son after all so if we've learned anything its that the universe hates that family . Depending on how this all turns out it could really mess up Kio. Of course like with Zeheart this could give the Vagans a 'face' for Kio to attach to them. Having someone you know attached to the enemy might help avoid thinking of all of them as pure evil. Sadly the only face that Flit had to attach to the Vagans was Decil....not the best option .

That fortress mode was insane. It's got maneuverability and firepower. It's almost unfair really. Though if it is pretty weak in close combat that will balance things out. At least this combination thing has some use. Now his friends and family can act as human shields while he combines . Still seems pretty reckless and really just having someone cover you might be just as effective. But long as it has some use I don't mind it as much.

Sorry to the captain. No luck finding her voice. Of course with her opponent is Flit that's a tough thing to ask. Looking forward to the moment where she finds the courage to say what she thinks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
What the heck did Arisa mate with?

Better watch your behind Kio
Either the genes on her father's side of the family are scary strong or she went after someone similar to her dad.
Old 2012-05-14, 04:43   Link #44
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

So, what was the justification for having an onboard nursery? I can more or less accept that they're so strapped for people they'd take some kind of premed student to help at the infirmary, but why didn't they just dump the kids at the nearest orphanage?

Also, what's the deal with Wootbit? Just jealousy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Did make it painfully obvious that Shanallua is the spy.
Yeah. If there were more characters it could be a red herring, but there's really nobody else it could be.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 04:49   Link #45
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
So, what was the justification for having an onboard nursery? I can more or less accept that they're so strapped for people they'd take some kind of premed student to help at the infirmary, but why didn't they just dump the kids at the nearest orphanage?

Also, what's the deal with Wootbit? Just jealousy?
Either a weak excuse to keep Wendy around or just to bother people . Considering the age of Wendy and Kio it's hard to believe the girl is going to be much help other than being a babysitter.

The Woodbit thing was pushing it. Seemed like pure jealousy and being a Rody fanboy. Jealous about Kio's ability and the special treatment he gets. Combined with thinking he should be worshiping the ground Rody walks on and since he isn't the kid deserves to be put in his place.
Old 2012-05-14, 05:03   Link #46
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Either a weak excuse to keep Wendy around or just to bother people . Considering the age of Wendy and Kio it's hard to believe the girl is going to be much help other than being a babysitter.
It's the future! Maybe their education system has gotten so good, you can learn all you need before 15!
Old 2012-05-14, 05:18   Link #47
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
i think the fangirls are gonna go for Rody X Woodbit
& for the pedo shippers, Kio X Shanallua
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 05:30   Link #48
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
What about Hamman?
I consider her more of a princess of evil than a queen.

@Anh_Minh: Maybe she will through a trial by fire and become pilot for the last wear of the AGE-3.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 06:10   Link #49
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
Lots of reasons - could be that she's a single mum or her husband married into the family etc. There's no hard law which says the woman must take the husband's name, or that the children must adopt the father's family name for that matter.
His personality seems to be a lot like Asem's. Wait... it can't be.

Impulsive, chip on his shoulder, whiny, angry...hmmm.

He sort of winces when he hears the Asuno name.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 06:23   Link #50
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
His personality seems to be a lot like Asem's. Wait... it can't be.

Impulsive, chip on his shoulder, whiny, angry...hmmm.

He sort of winces when he hears the Asuno name.
... Blond hair...

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
I consider her more of a princess of evil than a queen.

@Anh_Minh: Maybe she will through a trial by fire and become pilot for the last wear of the AGE-3.
As I said, the ones I object to isn't the girl - it's the small children. Or do you think they'll become Ware pilots and Voltron the heck out of Age-3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saqrkh View Post
Though you got to love Flit's 'nod of approval' when Kio turned the Vagan forces into glass. Everyone was shocked or - in Shanalua's case - a bit saddened, but Flit was like "that's right, yep."
They were just shocked at Fortress' destructive power. Even Shanalua wouldn't worry about unmanned drones.
Old 2012-05-14, 06:55   Link #51
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
As I said, the ones I object to isn't the girl - it's the small children. Or do you think they'll become Ware pilots and Voltron the heck out of Age-3?
I would have facepalmed if it were the case. I could accept two to three piece combination but not more than that. It would be absolutely disastrous since it needs great coordination and a lot of luck not to be shot down when doing it.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 08:49   Link #52
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Looking at the final part of the opening, they don't show Shanaula, but they include Obright who's had 1 line this entire time...If being a traitor and getting a lot of character development in one episode wasn't enough, this confirms her imminent death, no?
Old 2012-05-14, 09:02   Link #53
kakakka

Quote:
... Blond hair...
Might be recessive. Arisa's mother has yellow/blonde hair after all.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 09:05   Link #54
Kagura89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Looking at the final part of the opening, they don't show Shanaula, but they include Obright who's had 1 line this entire time...If being a traitor and getting a lot of character development in one episode wasn't enough, this confirms her imminent death, no?
If she somehow alive I doubt Federation or Flit would let her get away easily don't you think? Especially Flit since he once executed former PM during Gen 2 for conspiring with Vagans
Old 2012-05-14, 09:31   Link #55
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:

They were just shocked at Fortress' destructive power. Even Shanalua wouldn't worry about unmanned drones.
Those DARN CHILDERN COME FROM THE BIG TRADITION OF 'CHILDS' IN THE BATTLESHIP, STARTED BY NO MORE NO LESS THAN THE SAME Yoshiyuke Tomino, Heck, those kids were the worst part in Gundam 0079, only Katz won some redeem when as an arrogant teen was owned by Yazan,

Maybe in Flit Generation(as the Z gundam Example) would have been forgiable, but not now...
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 10:08   Link #56
Nivek von Beldo

In general This week Chapter was Excellent(the only little details as always were those darn kids and the 'jealousy' of Woobit but that help plot wise,unlike the 3 otokonotachi) and was as the season fast, i barely fell the half hour of the chapter.

In general the Mission Briefing to the home base(in Guyana, South America, a Nod to two gundam series) and how the poor Natora acts like the 'yes woman' to the 'co-captain' Seric & Flit, maybe in the next episode she will awoke her 'Bright Inside' and act better.

The whole training Session with Shanalua was nice, as another battle perpesctive for Kio and how to fight outside the box(and the Shotacon vibes , I liked it) and the thing with Woobit..who after fliying the G-hooper know what is on Kio when he pilot... at least that was fast and less annoying.

The battle simple... was like a comet, the Tri-blac... I say the Phantom 3 were fast and good coordinate, even with X-rounder Power , they have at the ropes both Asunos, then the Fortress come and show the power of the Cannons... simple amazing how Kio using Shanalua knowledge take down of the Phatom and them using full power make the dessert glass.

That after Battle Shanalua was 'shocked' was a understadment but the preview damage that... i've a bad feeling of a victory gundam esque Scenario.

In general excellent chapter, The generation 3 so far hasn't dissapointed and them come the second big battle of the generation... the defense of the main base, and looks like Kio will suffer a Heart-wrecking situation(ask Usso some Psycological advise)
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 10:34   Link #57
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Wootbit is Arisa's child.......kinda depressing was really hoping for a another cool chick.

As soon as I saw Shanalua clacking on her cellphone I was like yep spy.

8/10

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 10:42   Link #58
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

It's going to be hilarious if it's the captain after all...

Or one of those kids whose presence is unexplained. Decil did start pretty young...
Old 2012-05-14, 10:58   Link #59
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
It's going to be hilarious if it's the captain after all...

Or one of those kids whose presence is unexplained. Decil did start pretty young...
Lol yeah that would be an epic troll if they did that. Everyone is expecting Shanaula as the spy but not Natora or one of those annoying kids.

I can see it now

bridge bunny: "Mr Asuno, it's Cpt Natora! She shot Wootbit in the face and stole the AGE Core! she said she was a Vagan!
Old 2012-05-14, 10:59   Link #60
WefiDasst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roloko vi Britannia View Post
Wootbit is Arisa's child.......kinda depressing was really hoping for a another cool chick.

As soon as I saw Shanalua clacking on her cellphone I was like yep spy.

8/10
thought the guy on the bridge eating was her son lol.

Yea thought the same with Shanalua. SHE BE A SPY!

I got a feeling her sister is the same girl behind zheart in the opening.
WefiDasst is offline   Reply With Quote