AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-01-07, 07:24   Link #301
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
The fanservice is just going to get worse. I don't know what some of you are talking about saying the manga has more fanservice? Episode 1 covered chapter 1 and chapter 1 was pretty tame in terms of fanservice, in fact I don't think I saw pantyshot even once and Gonzo managed to gave us panties galore that we have had enough for a lifetime.

Episode 2 will put Dragonaut to shame if it continues at this rate.
Old 2008-01-07, 07:50   Link #302
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
The fanservice is just going to get worse. I don't know what some of you are talking about saying the manga has more fanservice? Episode 1 covered chapter 1 and chapter 1 was pretty tame in terms of fanservice, in fact I don't think I saw pantyshot even once and Gonzo managed to gave us panties galore that we have had enough for a lifetime.

If it keeps up at the same rate, yes. Both you and I don't know, though, what chapters they will be putting into the show. Fanservice WILL come, but right now I'm more interested in more important things such as WHICH chapter they would be animating.

Then again, it may just turn into a situation such that fanservice becomes so common that most of us become numb to it.
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 07:51   Link #303
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Maybe it's just me but I find this
Spoiler for boobanaut:

in a somewhat at times serious Sci Fi show to be a lot worse than a lot of pantie flashing in a show like R+V.....
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 09:48   Link #304
mdauben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin View Post
Also in the colour panels i've seen she has brown hair aswell. Though i have seen anothe with her having pink, but i'm guessing that was a fan coloured one.
Are you sure the brown hair picture was not a fan pic? Every cover picture of Moka shows her with pink hair or silver hair, never brown.
mdauben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 10:51   Link #305
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:

dragonaut puts dragonaut to shame...
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 12:36   Link #306
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
An absolutely terrible show that I'll be looking forward to watching each week. Here is to the logic defying good time where the power of the brain is overrated. Here is to pantsu!

Btw, it's been a while since I've seen any hip-transformation. Tenjou Tenge is still unmatched in voluptuous transformation of the significant body parts in the female anatomy.
maa maa, I'm in it for the story
Fanservice is just a plus :3

I duno how people can be put off by the service...it kinda defeats the purpose of having it in the first place as long as it doesn't affect the story (which is another non-sense thought) I'm fine with it

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 12:38   Link #307
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
maa maa, I'm in it for the story
Fanservice is just a plus :3

I duno how people can be put off by the service...it kinda defeats the purpose of having it in the first place as long as it doesn't affect the story (which is another non-sense thought) I'm fine with it
I totally agree with this. I mean yeah, i'd still watch this if you taken away the fanservice, though it's a nice fun factor to the series, and it works with the wacky humor --- like with Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun.
Old 2008-01-07, 12:50   Link #308
Zippicus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
IMO fanservice can screw up an otherwise good show when they start creating stupid situations just to include fanservice. In this show it seems like they're just including panty shots where they can throughout the normal course of the story so it doesn't really affect anything so I don't know why people are in such an uproar.
Zippicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 13:32   Link #309
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippicus View Post
IMO fanservice can screw up an otherwise good show when they start creating stupid situations just to include fanservice. In this show it seems like they're just including panty shots where they can throughout the normal course of the story so it doesn't really affect anything so I don't know why people are in such an uproar.
I completly agree. They did not much anything from the manga. Some very some detail. Like the walking for example instead of shwing from the side like the manga, it had it from behind where there was fanservice. Same with the soda machine.
Old 2008-01-07, 14:00   Link #310
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Yeah, there is such a think as to much. This show is okay, but I prefer the manga. But I will continue to follow both.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 14:06   Link #311
Jiyuu

Send a message via MSN to Jiyuu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippicus View Post
because people like to complain..
Jiyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 14:07   Link #312
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I totally agree with this. I mean yeah, i'd still watch this if you taken away the fanservice, though it's a nice fun factor to the series, and it works with the wacky humor --- like with Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun.
The fanservice in Ninomiya-kun was not one like here though. It was actually done rather tastefully there, while what we have here lacks any form of a creativity and we have a ton of uninspired panty shots thrown in our face. Last time i have seen so stupidly tasteless pantyshots must have been in Kaze no Stigma ...surprise, GONZo again. Now, i am not going to run around complaining about these too much, nor will it affect my enjoyment of the story, but there is a difference between good fanservice and bad. And what we have here falls in the bad end.
Old 2008-01-07, 14:49   Link #313
Slice of Life
eyewitness

What's up with Gonzo anyway? I aways had the impression they were aiming for an audience as broad as possible. Now it's seems they try to target the niches. Gigantic boobs, then panties, ... what next?

Last edited by Slice of Life; 2008-01-07 at 14:59.
Slice of Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 15:28   Link #314
Isako
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Isako
I'm not sure if this has been brought up or not, but does anybody else feel like the native HD treatment for this anime seems somewhat out of place? The art is nice and all, but I still can't understand why GONZO decided to make this anime HD and not something like RxJ :/
Isako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 16:40   Link #315
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

New Pic For Moka-chan..

I Just Love Her..
Old 2008-01-07, 18:20   Link #316
Jaden

Not my style of story, but I got to say the first episode was really pretty to look at. If they keep half this quality until the end then that's reason enough for me to watch.
Old 2008-01-07, 18:26   Link #317
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
The fanservice in Ninomiya-kun was not one like here though. It was actually done rather tastefully there, while what we have here lacks any form of a creativity and we have a ton of uninspired panty shots thrown in our face. Last time i have seen so stupidly tasteless pantyshots must have been in Kaze no Stigma ...surprise, GONZo again. Now, i am not going to run around complaining about these too much, nor will it affect my enjoyment of the story, but there is a difference between good fanservice and bad. And what we have here falls in the bad end.
Would have to agree on this one. There has just been a real difference between this and Ninomiya. While obviously the fan serivce was there it was different than just panty flashes while characters are just standing. Oddly did get that Kaze no Stigma vibe from how Gonzo was going about this one. Wonder why Gonzo feels its necessary to toss in things like this. Won't stop me from watching the series, but never hurts to make the point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
New Pic For Moka-chan..

I Just Love Her..
Appreciate the Moka pics .
Old 2008-01-07, 19:21   Link #318
musashiken
ニア ☆ 命

For those who do not like the panty shots, you have obviously not watched the Agent Aika series. Now that's what I call excessive panty shot anime (there's probably one panty shot every 20 seconds).
musashiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 19:34   Link #319
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Are you actually saying that having watched Agent Aika somehow should make one appreciate the pantyshots in Rosario more ? All it would prove is that Rosario is not as bad as Agent Aika in this aspect, and that doesn't say much. The amount is not the problem for me though - it is the execution. Fanservice can be good as long as its tastefully done, but here it looks so uninspired it seems the production team didn't really want to have it either, but they had their quota of time dedicated for fanservice to fill, so they just slapped a pantyshot in every second scene to fill it.
Old 2008-01-07, 19:51   Link #320
Sassarai
Army of One

Agreed skyfall

I haven't seen Agent Aika but I've seen Ikkitousen first and second season. I don't understand why they even wear clothes sometimes since it all get vaporized in a matter of seconds.

I don't hate fan service. I like ones that are done for the sake of humor (which most are) IE Ninomya kun. I just don't think fan service is needed for certain scenes I.E While Moka was standing straight up, you can see her butt and panty. Like I said though, I still can enjoy the show.
Sassarai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, romance, shounen, vampire