AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-01-26, 12:07   Link #21
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Yowza you sound like that troll hdx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
How is he going to make a last ditched effort buried in a huge hole? When he is in pieces? A little too late for that.
You never know do you its a speculation buddy

Quote:
Didn't Kishi kill off Sasori and the Sound 5? Whoops.
Hidan == Akatsuki , comparing sound 4 +Kimi to Akatsuki ?_? . Kimi can be compared but sound 4 ?

Quote:
Kishimoto said the fight is over.
Kishi appears in the chapter
Old 2007-01-26, 12:13   Link #22
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku View Post
Well if that's the case, then I think Naruto gets the info when the bunshin is either released or defeated. He was dense enough pre-time skip for me to believe he didnt realize it.
Been dense has nothing to do with the fact that suddenly in a second you learn about something you was not paying too much attention to begin with.

For me, until further explanation, I go by Kakashi words on this one, The Justu must be released.
Old 2007-01-26, 12:20   Link #23
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Been dense has nothing to do with the fact that suddenly in a second you learn about something you was not paying too much attention to begin with.

For me, until further explanation, I go by Kakashi words on this one, The Justu must be released.
Well, his bunshins never had time to learn much. They were always quickly defeated. And since he was fighting alongside with them, he saw them getting defeated. Which means the information he could get from them, he was able to figure most of it by himself. (or at least think he figured it by himself)
That's not like his bunshins figured the theory of relativy every time they fought without him realizing it.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 12:21   Link #24
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

One interesting note that everyone seem to have pass over is that Yamato is a semi-clone of the First and Kazuk had fought the First. It will be interesting when kazuk release this.
Old 2007-01-26, 12:22   Link #25
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Just maybe Naruto is moulding more chakra into these bunshins for experince sake =]
Old 2007-01-26, 12:23   Link #26
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

I don't think that Hidan is done for.. like Rurik said

Quote:
So, indeed Hidan is Unkillable? He just can be stopped? It seems Kakuuzu was reffering to immortality as just Longevity, or Hidan it still not done for, and His God Jahsin is more than just a Religius figure…

Spoiler:
And there's always the possibility of Zetsu coming to the rescue !

About Naruto's new jutso.. it's kinda cool that he learned to pull out variables from his Fuuton Rasengan to use them in difrent situations (tornado like to counter kakuzo attack and kind of a buzzsaw for a more effective offencive attack)
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 12:26   Link #27
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Well, his bunshins never had time to learn much. They were always quickly defeated. And since he was fighting alongside with them, he saw them getting defeated. Which means the information he could get from them, he was able to figure most of it by himself.
That's not like his bunshins figured the theory of relativy every time they fought without him realizing it.
But they still were able to Recon information, as in this quick moment was the same amount of time or even greater than the one he did with Kakuuzu; like for example: Fighting Kimmimaru, where there was a thousand clones and while Kimimaru defeated a couple of dozen, the other were observing the fight.

So, Its hard to believe that in this moment he really didn’t notice something different, When He did notice something different right away with the exercise he made with Kakashi.
Old 2007-01-26, 12:28   Link #28
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Papi View Post
Looks like naruto has been doing some exclusive training of his own will... and also notice narutos stance ......

Well its a well known fact Kish was influenced by DBZ. The DBZish training is another clue.

As for Sasuke v Naruto, I still think Sasuke wins unless Naruto can counter that ungodly speed. Then again, if Naruto beats Kakazu alone, then he should be able to defeat Sasuke since I doubt Sasuke is as strong as an Akatsuki.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 12:29   Link #29
Rahan

Quote:
But they still were able to Recon information, as in this quick moment was the same amount of time or even greater than the one he did with Kakuuzu; like for example: Fighting Kimmimaru, where there was a thousand clones and while Kimimaru defeated a couple of dozen, the other were observing the fight.
Naruto observed the fight too. Why should the bunshins see something he didn't ?

Quote:
So, Its hard to believe that in this moment he really didn’t notice something different, When He did notice something different right away with the exercise he made with Kakashi.
With Kakashi, he didn't know what the bunshin was doing. That's the one and only difference.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 12:30   Link #30
chuckcsf

Quote:

Maybe the clones needed to be released like Kakashi said. Same with the time Naruto was running away from the Closet Pervert (I forgot his name) during the Chuunin exam arc. Naruto used a lot of clones and they all went to different locations. Naruto did not notice this either because the clones were destroyed but not released.

How does Kage Bunshin work anyways? If you destroy the clone, the chakra is lost but if you release it, the chakra goes back to the original???
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 12:30   Link #31
Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf View Post
How is that a counter to the Sharingan?
Well I originally thought that with the power of sharingan naruto would have no chance. Sasuke would predict every single movement and the only counter was to move faster (Kyubi powered), but then Sasuke gained the 3rd 'tear'. Anyway, all Naruto had was just himself and his usual jutsus, but now he can almost read how other jutsus happen just like Sharingan (though not EXACT he can learn pretty well while expending more chakra, but he has that pool of it, doesn't he?)

He's not as useless as he used to be. The training seemed mostly focused on Naruto using his clones right. The anime really destroyed his image in that...

I think he has more of a chance against Sasuke because of the clone factor more so than the Rasengan one.
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 12:30   Link #32
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku View Post
As for Sasuke v Naruto, I still think Sasuke wins unless Naruto can counter that ungodly speed. Then again, if Naruto beats Kakazu alone, then he should be able to defeat Sasuke since I doubt Sasuke is as strong as an Akatsuki.
then you should say the same: Sasuke can't defeat Shikamaru either.

And Naruto is not going to defeat Kakuuzu alone, Kakuuzu has already lost 2 hearts, so he is not fighting against hi full potential against Naruto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Naruto observed the fight too. Why should the bunshins see something he didn't ?
Really? You don’t seem to get how the fight was, the clones were gathered, rounding Kimimaru, were the ones that were close to him got destroyed, while making the real Naruto been in a place in that crowd were his visibility to Kimimaru was close to 0

Quote:
With Kakashi, he didn't know what the bunshin was doing. That's the one and only difference.
But still, at the release of the Jutsu, he suddenly notice the difference, and that’s the point.
Old 2007-01-26, 12:34   Link #33
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
One interesting note that everyone seem to have pass over is that Yamato is a semi-clone of the First and Kazuk had fought the First. It will be interesting when kazuk release this.
Wow good point. Id like to see this

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 12:38   Link #34
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
For the reason why Naruto couldnt have notcied the shadow clone effect before kakashi told him are many. And all me can do is speculate so lets see and wait if int he future Kishimoto gives us an explanation.

As for Naruto figthing with the Kyubys eyes and only that that is very interesting. From the fight at teh valey fot he end with Sasuke I can say that those eye would give hi the power to see movement at very high speed. In that fight Sasuke couldnt see Naruto's movements until he got his full Sharingan. And Naruto witht he Kyuby eyes could see Sasuke. So it could be that the Kyuby eyes has sees more images per second then a normal humans. :P

And yeah Naruto is compiging DBZ right now in some points. Wonder is Kishi will stir away from DBZ soon. I sure as hell want him to.
Old 2007-01-26, 12:46   Link #35
Mists

I just thought of something obvious...

Shuriken Rasengan.

We're even closer to dbz than we thought! He's going to pass it hand to hand with each clone as the one holding it gets destroyed. People will be like 'OMG, HE CAN TRANSFER SUCH A CHAKRA TO EACH CLONE!' and when the final clone gets tied up he's going to throw it. 'OMG, HE CAN THROW CHAKRA BALLS'

And now the DBZ simulation is complete
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 13:04   Link #36
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
Naruto's bunshins try to get to Kakuzu's sides, but one of them gets caught in his strings. The second bunshin looks attentively to what's going to happen. To Kakuzu's surprise, the bunshin that got caught is disposed while the other turns around to leave. Kakuzu manages to catch him as well.
Not really, the fist KG got caught while the 2nd tried to attack Kakuzu with a kunai. Kakazu jumps to avoid the kunai and catch the 2nd Bushin.
The Bunshin seem to be destroyed by Kakuzu's tentacles to me, he's not surprised about it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 13:05   Link #37
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
a prediction that came to me recently... Kakuzu loosing a nother heart or two, but then all of a sudden stealing yamato's heart. Not only does Kakuzu gain earth, water and wood from yamato's heart, making him more theatening, but by killing off yamato, team 7 can once again include kakashi as it was always meant to be... ohh, not to mention that yamato's heart may even give kakuzu yamato's ability to supress the demons, which would be a huge edge for akatsuki in general.

I think it would be odd for both hidan and kakuzu to be both finished off in one fight... however, both of them seem to have not much left to offer and thus not much reason for them to remain alive... one is finished and another will escape and continue... so far, i think kauzu might have a bit more of a chance, though hidan is a bit more charismatic and is swearing revenge on shika...
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 13:09   Link #38
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
The Bunshin seem to be destroyed by Kakuzu's tentacles to me, he's not surprised about it.
Nice observation about it. I was not taking that into consideration. like a Sound FX wiht an exclamation sing or soemthing of the like.
Old 2007-01-26, 13:16   Link #39
ShikaShika
無罪

Most interesting thing about this chapter was the aftermath to the Hidan explosion last week. The way the dialogue played out, I'm almost sure we'll see Hidan again. Now there's even less closure than last week to Hidan's character. Alternatively, this "Jishin" thing might play a part somehow in the plot, but that's unlikely.

So Naruto finally got himself a throwable rasengan.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 13:18   Link #40
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika View Post
So Naruto finally got himself a throwable rasengan.
A yoyo styled rasengam would be really cool . With the chakra threads acting as the yoyo's string.