AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-05-03, 11:39   Link #19841
Tachibana
タチバナ

Let's see if ive estimated right and with 5 chapters in each volume (excluding the first 3 volumes of season II), the upcoming chapter 42 should mark the end of what would or will be volume 10, hopefully we will see a new cover art for chapter 43, the beginning of volume 11
Old 2011-05-03, 14:40   Link #19842
Xagzan

Whew, that was a tense couple of chapters. Looks like it's all over now.

Oh and hey, Touhou Fuhai, yeah, great idea. Leave the guy whose heart you just stabbed with a needle in the care of an unconscious girl who almost exploded while you just walk away. Yeah, not like they need medical attention or anything.

Well, here's hoping Aqua shows up in the next chapter. It's been some months for us without her.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 14:56   Link #19843
Alhazad2003

Wow, excellent chapter. So basically, Tsukune has become a lot like Soma from the Castlevania series.

Spoiler for Soma:

And, that's my take on the matter. Take care, everyone, and have a wonderful day.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 16:51   Link #19844
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Heh heh, indeed. I think Tsukune's become a superior ghoul-like being (not really a ghoul, but not any other identifiable creature either), only because the blood he got was from 2 superior vampires... Well, 1 if you count Moka as merely the courier of that blood passed on between the 3 of them and not as power contributor herself.

So it would look like this:

Akasha > all other vampires (except Alucard)
Moka ≤ Akasha (in potential power output)
Tsukune ≤ Moka (in potential power output)

BUT, if one were to take what Tsukune is going through now:

Tsukune ≥ Moka (in power output + youjutsu techniques)
BUT, Tsukune < Akasha (even with both of the above at his fingertips) But may eventually catch up to Akasha if he trains hard enough.

So we may see some interesting fireworks once things get rolling again. Moka wholly not knowing what Tsukune is doing or what to expect of him now, I'm sure she would find it very interesting that he can wield magic and techniques when they meet again. I'm thinking that it may be possible that Tsukune may also be taught how to seal the powers of another, or at least disrupt them, especially for vampires like Akua.

It may even be possible that Kurumu will also be given training in that area because of her barrier breaker power. I'd even go so far as to say that with the right technique, she could be very useful to seal Akua's movement just long enough for someone else to disable her. There may be other ways Kurumu could be useful, but that is just one that I can think of at the moment.
Old 2011-05-03, 17:18   Link #19845
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
It may even be possible that Kurumu will also be given training in that area because of her barrier breaker power. I'd even go so far as to say that with the right technique, she could be very useful to seal Akua's movement just long enough for someone else to disable her.
She could always make Aqua her slave with a kiss
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 17:20   Link #19846
Shadow5YA

I think Moka may have the same potential to become something like Alucard as well, since she's also a vampiric Shinso.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 17:23   Link #19847
nolsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I think Moka may have the same potential to become something like Alucard as well, since she's also a vampiric Shinso.
Yeah I think so and I agree with your comment.
nolsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 19:35   Link #19848
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Kurumu one up'd Moka right there, and i'm loving it
Oh and btw, Tsukune just became like the Yokai god of his harem, i wonder if his "weapon" was all Shinsouperpwn too
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 21:41   Link #19849
LotionExplosion
is in Despair

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
What Iam expecting in the future of R+V.

A Mizore spin off.
FUND IT!

I would be so happy if this were to happen.

Don't get me wrong, I still love the cast (Except Moka) but Mizore is so far my favorite.

I like how its Kurumu's turn for romance rather than Mizore

Last edited by LotionExplosion; 2011-05-03 at 21:51.
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 23:34   Link #19850
Chris38

Quote:
Heh heh, indeed. I think Tsukune's become a superior ghoul-like being (not really a ghoul, but not any other identifiable creature either), only because the blood he got was from 2 superior vampires... Well, 1 if you count Moka as merely the courier of that blood passed on between the 3 of them and not as power contributor herself.

BUT, Tsukune < Akasha (even with both of the above at his fingertips) But may eventually catch up to Akasha if he trains hard enough.

So we may see some interesting fireworks once things get rolling again. Moka wholly not knowing what Tsukune is doing or what to expect of him now, I'm sure she would find it very interesting that he can wield magic and techniques when they meet again. I'm thinking that it may be possible that Tsukune may also be taught how to seal the powers of another, or at least disrupt them, especially for vampires like Akua.

It may even be possible that Kurumu will also be given training in that area because of her barrier breaker power. I'd even go so far as to say that with the right technique, she could be very useful to seal Akua's movement just long enough for someone else to disable her. There may be other ways Kurumu could be useful, but that is just one that I can think of at the moment.
Well, for now, I don't think that Tsukune's is going to be capable of controlling his Shinso powers, since like Moka's, Tsukune's Shinso powers are also capable of waking Alucard up (since they basically come from the same source - Akasha, who as you know used her own Shinso blood to seal Alucard, and we had already seen that Moka's Shinso power is capable of waking Alucard from his slumber, so it would be pretty strange if Tsukune's Shinso power wasn't capable of doing that) - and currently neither Tsukune nor Moka or strong enough to be able to fight against Alucard.

But, I agree that Tsukune's power output should be similar with Inner Moka's (with her Shinso powers being sealed, and Tsukune unable to control his Shinso powers) - but, since Tsukune isn't as effective in using his powers as Inner Moka is, he could be a little weaker then her, which is something that Tsukune would compensate by learning youkai techniques.

Although, I have to say that I find it a little pointless on discussing what Tsukune is going to be capable of doing with youjutsu, when we still don't know anything about it, apart from the fact that it's something that Tsukune needed to learn to be able to block against the Jigen-tou, so it's probably better to wait, until we have more information about youkai techniques, since for now, anything that could be said on that matter has a potential of being true.

As for Kurumu, if you don't remember she has already demonstrated of being capable of sealing her opponents movement by using illusions, which she used against Kuyou in the first season, and against a love potion induced Outer Moka in the first chapter of the Second Season. Granted she might go through some training that is going to upgrade Kuirumu's illusion techniques, but since it would be a pretty cheap way of defeating Akua, I don't think that something like that is going to work on her.

Of course, Tsukune is still going to need help in the raid on Fairy Tale's HQ, since Akua is not the only opponent that Tsukune and company would need to deal with, but after so much time spent on Tsukune's "training", I believe that Akua is going to be an opponent that Tsukune is going to fight on his own, similar with how Inner Moka usually deals with her opponents.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 23:47   Link #19851
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Wow, excellent chapter. So basically, Tsukune has become a lot like Soma from the Castlevania series.

Spoiler for Soma:

And, that's my take on the matter. Take care, everyone, and have a wonderful day.
I'll have to agree with you, Tsukune so far is the only one that shows potential to be the new Alucard. I think it's pretty evident that Ikeda is a huge Castlevania fan XD

Quote:

I think it's highly likely that Tsukune's potential is greater than Moka's. Despite being very powerful, Moka hasn't shown super regeneration powers like Tsukune and Akasha did.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-04, 00:11   Link #19852
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I think it's highly likely that Tsukune's potential is greater than Moka's. Despite being very powerful, Moka hasn't shown super regeneration powers like Tsukune and Akasha did.
Considering that Moka's Shinso powers are currently sealed by the Rosario, I'm not surprised that in Moka's case she hasn't displayed super regeneration powers, unlike Tsukune or Akasha, who's Shinso powers haven't been sealed - it's just that in Akasha's case, she wasn't capable of using high amounts of power, because of Alucard, while in Tsukune's case, he isn't yet capable of controlling his Shinso abilities (at least, in my opinion).

Overall, I don't think that we should compare Tsukune to Inner Moka, when she's still wearing the Rosario, which sooner or later is going to be permanently removed by Tsukune, and only at that point, we can really start comparing Tsukune's and Moka's strength. After all, with a part of her powers being sealed, it's pretty natural that Tsukune seems stronger, since he doesn't have such a limiter put on his powers (he has got some other problems instead of that).

So, until we see how powerful the "fully unsealed" Inner Moka is (in other words when Moks isn't wearing the Rosario or choker put around her neck, which I also believe is a part of her "seal"), I don't think that, we can really judge who's stronger, Inner Moka or Tsukune.
Old 2011-05-04, 00:21   Link #19853
Johnny
Working the bags...

To be fair to Moka she hasn't really gotten her ass handed to her like Tsukune has, so it's kind of hard to compare healing abilities...

I'm still waiting to see if shinso power is passed completely or they're left with some of it's ability. I'll still say that whatever FT is wanting to use Moka for, Tsukune now has it...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-04, 00:24   Link #19854
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

@-HayashiTakara
It's been pretty much given to the "Belmond Whip"

and True also. Even with the Shinso blood with Moka she hasn't shown any regenerative abilities like Tsukune and Akasha. That's pretty much an advantage to Tsukune's part from Ura Moka. Iam just awaiting Tsukune to loose a limb and grab it back and regenerate like Akasha did with her torso.

Anyways lol probably a late April fools
Mizore in MVC3. All the main R+V girls is in via DLC. lol

Also this good 3D render
Old 2011-05-04, 00:57   Link #19855
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
To be fair to Moka she hasn't really gotten her ass handed to her like Tsukune has, so it's kind of hard to compare healing abilities...

I'm still waiting to see if shinso power is passed completely or they're left with some of it's ability. I'll still say that whatever FT is wanting to use Moka for, Tsukune now has it...
I think the answer to that question has already been put in the flashback to Moka's childhood. After all Akasha's regenerative skills isn't something that an ordinary vampire would be capable of. I mean considering how surprised Akua was, after Akasha was able to survive being split in half, I don't think it's something that an ordinary vampire would be capable of doing.

Furthermore, the power that Akasha demonstrated in her fight against Alucard, was something beyond an ordinary vampire's capabilities as well (we even got a comparison with Akua's power, who as we now hasn't got the blood of a Shinso in her veins and wasn't capable of doing anything to Alucard's tentacles, while Akasha was capable of destroying them with one hit) and, as you probably know, everything that happened in the flashback to Moka's past, happened after Moka was injected with Akasha's Shinso blood , but from what I gathered from you're post Johnny, you are still waiting for some "direct confirmation" on this particular topic.

Not to mention that, after thinking about it, Alucard himself might be a confirmation that a Shinso vampire still retains their Shinso abilities, after giving their blood to someone else, after all with him being known as the oldest vampire , he probably has given his Shinso blood to someone else (when he still was sane) - after all, how else Akasha would be capable of obtaining her Shinso blood , if it isn't passed by heredity.. Of course, it could be possible that Akasha is the "female vampire ancestor", but there would be something already mentioned about it, if that where the case.
Old 2011-05-04, 01:13   Link #19856
Tachibana
タチバナ

Tsukune has the same High-Speed Regeneration that Akasha has, it will be his "trump card" in his fight with Akua, though weve only seen it during his brief confrontation with Midou (of course, we all know what happened to that guy ), we probably won't see it's full potential until or unless Akua can get some critical hits in with her Jigen-Tou, and according to the very accurate theory that Chris38 posted a few pages back (that mentions the acceleration of Tsukune's regenerative properties to rebuild his body as it was mentioned in the theory), it should be very impressive to see.....

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-05-04 at 01:31.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-04, 01:29   Link #19857
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I've seen some low budget horror vamp movies where vamps are old as a decade or more so that regenerates even if their bodies or heads are cut. So probably Ikeda is taking everything "vamp" except Twiglight. lol
Old 2011-05-04, 02:43   Link #19858
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

I have one question..,Why Kiria want to' capture Moka?is probably because want Use her blood for change in vampire Shinso??
Old 2011-05-04, 02:43   Link #19859
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
but from what I gathered from you're post Johnny, you are still waiting for some "direct confirmation" on this particular topic.
Correctamundo, so far it's all theories and speculations. I don't think we'll fully know until Fairy Tale acts on whatever they are planning. If it does indeed involve the shinso power and whatnot. Maybe Touhai will give us more insight on it since he got blindsided with it thanks to good ole Tsukune...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-04, 02:47   Link #19860
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Tsukune has the same High-Speed Regeneration that Akasha has, it will be his "trump card" in his fight with Akua, though weve only seen it during his brief confrontation with Midou (of course, we all know what happened to that guy ), we probably won't see it's full potential until or unless Akua can get some critical hits in with her Jigen-Tou, and according to the very accurate theory that Chris38 posted a few pages back (that mentions the acceleration of Tsukune's regenerative properties to rebuild his body as it was mentioned in the theory), it should be very impressive to see.....
The theory itself states that Tsukune's transformation into a Vampire will be complete but sealed, and so long as Tsukune wears the Holy Lock, he will remain human and his Vampire powers will be locked in the seal. In essence, it works like Moka's Rosario but it's not sealing part of his personality like in Moka's case. Moka and Tsukune will essentially be the same at this stage. Now, all that's left is for Tsukune to grow accustomed to his new body. Indeed, the theory states that Tsukune's body experienced deconstruction and the subsequent reconstruction. That was already confirmed when Fuhai-sensei said that the ritual will destroy his body and rebuild it to accomodate the use of Youjutsu. Because of that, Tsukune will be able to use Youki even in his sealed state because that's what his body does. Tsukune couldn't do that before because his body was human and wasn't designed for that. Next chapter sounds promising if this is so.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire