AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-14, 11:06   Link #17281
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickiminato View Post
i have a doubt
Which means that sacred gears have sub species?
would someone please refresh my memory about what sub species are
Old 2012-03-14, 11:09   Link #17282
Soji

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
They are stronger version of the Sg..Kiba have a sub -species and cao_cao as well if I rembember right ..and that's why had so much skill. A sub_speices give /make even new skill. Just think like this...if you think that Issei Bg Is strong now with bb ecc if he can make his BG a sub species will be even stronger.
Old 2012-03-14, 11:10   Link #17283
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
They are stronger version of the Sg..Kiba have a sub -species and cao_cao as well if I rembember right ..and that's why had so much skill. A sub_speices give /make even new skill. Just think like this...if you think that Issei Bg Is strong now with bb ecc if he can make his BG a sub species will be even stronger.
in other words its like customizing a sg
Old 2012-03-14, 11:13   Link #17284
Soji

^pretty much. We know people that had this kind of SG and If i remember right all the one (or almost all) in CB had this kind of Sg.Issei though to make BG a sub-species to gain even more power. But for now we really dont know how a Sg become Sub-specie.
Old 2012-03-14, 11:34   Link #17285
xcel_snipe

can anyone give me the link to volume 8 and 9?i want the summaries...the link that i found is not responding
Old 2012-03-14, 11:41   Link #17286
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcel_snipe View Post
can anyone give me the link to volume 8 and 9?i want the summaries...the link that i found is not responding
Join the High School Dxd Social Group. You'll find the summaries there.
Old 2012-03-14, 11:44   Link #17287
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@xcel_snipe v8 is not yet full translated or summarized, Extra life is 84% done on BT, life 1 and 3 are fuly translated (again on BT), life 2 and 4 are summarized by zzhk (all his summaries are found in his signature) he has also done a brief summary of v9. n0m@n is working on v9 summary if i'm not mistaken in the social group.
Old 2012-03-14, 11:47   Link #17288
xcel_snipe

thx for the info..i really appreciate it...
Old 2012-03-14, 11:58   Link #17289
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
^pretty much. We know people that had this kind of SG and If i remember right all the one (or almost all) in CB had this kind of Sg.Issei though to make BG a sub-species to gain even more power. But for now we really dont know how a Sg become Sub-specie.
im wodering if sg with beings sealed inside can become sub spieces
Old 2012-03-14, 12:03   Link #17290
Soji

black knight iust@ This is a good question...we really dont know for now. But we do know that Issei thoug to master DD or make BG sub-species to gain more power .He talk abuot this with Azazel (at least the whole dd thing).And we know that this author dont make is chacarter say something without reason. For what we know he can even be back with BG Sub-specie. To tell you the truth i always though that Feeling play a role in this whole thing (like Ddraig say time ago...Sg react /evolve because the User feeling). But I suppose there is more.
Old 2012-03-14, 12:09   Link #17291
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

I don't see why Ise can't get a SS, and technically it was Rias who first said that sacred gears react to their owners feelings. Though Ise already has more abilities than most, just by being a pawn piece he has multiple abilities, add onto that Trianna, JD (not one he willingly uses), CCQ, DD, firebreath, Boost, Gift. He hasn't mastered DD and CCQ so imo he should first master those, if obtaining a SS will allow him more control over those two abilities, then i'm all for getting him one, if not then i don't feel he should get one quite yet. Also, can any demon learn sennjutsu, or is it strictly nekomata and w/e bikou species is? Cause if any demon can learn it maybe Ise could learn it from koneko.
Old 2012-03-14, 12:10   Link #17292
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcel_snipe View Post
Try these links:
Volume 8 Life.2 Life.4
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...68#post4028268
Volume 9 (in progress) by n0m@n
http://forums.animesuki.com/group.ph...cussionid=1979
Volume 9 Life.3 onwards (brief)
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...08#post4034708
Old 2012-03-14, 12:37   Link #17293
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
I don't see why Ise can't get a SS, and technically it was Rias who first said that sacred gears react to their owners feelings. Though Ise already has more abilities than most, just by being a pawn piece he has multiple abilities, add onto that Trianna, JD (not one he willingly uses), CCQ, DD, firebreath, Boost, Gift. He hasn't mastered DD and CCQ so imo he should first master those, if obtaining a SS will allow him more control over those two abilities, then i'm all for getting him one, if not then i don't feel he should get one quite yet. Also, can any demon learn sennjutsu, or is it strictly nekomata and w/e bikou species is? Cause if any demon can learn it maybe Ise could learn it from koneko.
he hasnt mastered jd from what i remember
Old 2012-03-14, 12:43   Link #17294
Soji

They are the same ,so he dont need JD..Again why people are so death set on JD? CCQ is much better.
dragonroots @You right. Well from what we know something happen and he gain more controll over the CCQ and honestly they need that form to take down hades. hell I can see Vali in JD and Issei in CCQ fight alongside to take down hades.
Old 2012-03-14, 12:47   Link #17295
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

I'm pretty sure he'll turn Divine Dividing into a sub species. He doesn't need another set of armor after all.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2012-03-14, 12:59   Link #17296
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
They are the same ,so he dont need JD..Again why people are so death set on JD? CCQ is much better.
dragonroots @You right. Well from what we know something happen and he gain more controll over the CCQ and honestly they need that form to take down hades. hell I can see Vali in JD and Issei in CCQ fight alongside to take down hades.
jd is a natrule and ccq is a move brought on by trina

i wonder if im the only person who who would think a dragon king would be a good familiar for ise
Old 2012-03-14, 13:03   Link #17297
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Hey everyone am new here. Finally decide to make registration after a long time reading these post. The registration is free right? Oh yeah I already read all summaries and everything so I am caught up. Send me a message of the rules here alright.
Old 2012-03-14, 13:21   Link #17298
havensgate
skull one

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
jd is a natrule and ccq is a move brought on by trina

i wonder if im the only person who who would think a dragon king would be a good familiar for ise
in nature jd and ccq is same thing, jd is finishing/desperate move invented by previous users, while ccq is invented by ise to replace jd after he able to supress previous users negative emotion, hence both move started with a chant
Old 2012-03-14, 13:30   Link #17299
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

JD and CCQ are really the same thing in terms of power. JD tends to focus on the negative emotions of past users and takes out the control of the current user. Not to mention it takes away life span. CCQ is positive emotion to protect the people the user loves and allows the user to maintain the control. Unlike a lifespan, CCQ uses stamina and stamina can be quickly build up while a life span would take some time.
Old 2012-03-14, 13:31   Link #17300
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Hey everyone am new here. Finally decide to make registration after a long time reading these post. The registration is free right? Oh yeah I already read all summaries and everything so I am caught up. Send me a message of the rules here alright.
yo dont try to practic we dont want u to end up like the new suicide boomer achmed was talking about

Quote:
in nature jd and ccq is same thing, jd is finishing/desperate move invented by previous users, while ccq is invented by ise to replace jd after he able to supress previous users negative emotion, hence both move started with a chant
well most extreamly powerful things would start with a chant

like in a story i created for a class the cursed blessings activation

but even something made from negitive emotionons can be used for protecting loved ones
and something born of possitive emotions can be used to destroy what was once called loved ones
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural