AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-04-23, 03:21   Link #841
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Mind you that I haven't read the scanlated version. Chang Ho's return, even in undecipherable Zerg language, made me icky to pick it up because I'm afraid of getting stuck at a potential cliffhanger string of chapters of 'Chang Ho beats up Shioon and maybe even attempts rape Redux.'

Of course, I would be most amazingly pleased if Shioon could recover before that kind of plot turn happens, but I'm not counting the chickens.
No... The way things are going, Shioon will remain useless, but we'll learn that Saehae learned the Soul Crushing Strike...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-23, 03:37   Link #842
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Also the two scanlation groups differ on what they call Changho's attack.
When in doubts trust the A-Team

Just a reminder everybody was thinking that Yoo Ji-Gun was using the sword-less arts when in fact he was mostly using finger technique. Jeong (a master) has seen true the lie without even seeing Yoo Ji-Gun fighting. What Yang Joonhoo think he has seen is perhaps not what was really used.

We know that Shiho has stolen three One Moon Devine Dan, one has been given to Shioon, one is reserved to Sosul, perhaps the third one is used to create some kind of drug to help "normal" people use ki based technique.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 07:49   Link #843
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Sosul meaning the chibi chick that liked Shioon? I'm a little rusty on the titles.
Old 2011-04-25, 08:25   Link #844
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
Sosul meaning the chibi chick that liked Shioon? I'm a little rusty on the titles.
Yes it's her, she's also the head of the Sunwoo clan.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 09:22   Link #845
zibi88

well I wouildnt be supprised is Sosul is kept locked somehwere in prison/dungeoun... as she suddenly vanished... she kinda interrupted the sneaky bastard elded from sumwoo clan that ordered to kill shiho with sniper rifle and draw gromo into mad rempage...

sosul kinda intererupted that moment... so maybe the elder saw shioon as a worthy pawn to control and gain fame... as he was more valluable than sosul so he tossed her aside...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 13:06   Link #846
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well I wouildnt be supprised is Sosul is kept locked somehwere in prison/dungeoun... as she suddenly vanished... she kinda interrupted the sneaky bastard elded from sumwoo clan that ordered to kill shiho with sniper rifle and draw gromo into mad rempage...

sosul kinda intererupted that moment... so maybe the elder saw shioon as a worthy pawn to control and gain fame... as he was more valluable than sosul so he tossed her aside...
The Sunwoo clan had nothing to do with Shiho's death or anything. That guy was the leader of the Black Defense group or whatever it's called

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 20:22   Link #847
Riltz
⌂ Vulcan 300 ⌂

Man, i can't wait for Sosul to reapear, if they give her that drug that Shioon take it mean that she can grow up? I remember that on S1 she say something about being weak so thats why she was a loli.

Personally i want Sosul to come back as a loli, lol that will be so awkward to almost everyone on sunwoo clan (either for a "omg the head have a crush on this guy" or "he was a pedo!" )...but if she come back as a gorgeous "agressive" woman (probably with a high ego because of being power-up and sexy ), i really want to see Jinie go mad about it

BUT at this speed, i think neither gromo or Sosul will appear in at least 20 chapters

Also i want to see the bully pick up on Shioon, accidentally restore his Ki channels and get totaled , we didn't see yet Shioon use the last step that gromo show him (the one like clone making ).
Riltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 20:27   Link #848
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riltz View Post
Also i want to see the bully pick up on Shioon, accidentally restore his Ki channels and get totaled , we didn't see yet Shioon use the last step that gromo show him (the one like clone making ).
We did. He just didn't use it at the same level as Goomoonryong. It was when he was escaping the school and beat that huge guy.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2011-04-26, 03:45   Link #849
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Does the manga release weekly?
Old 2011-04-26, 03:51   Link #850
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Does the manga release weekly?
Yes, online weekly release now. We get the chapters around Fri / Sat

Old 2011-04-26, 05:37   Link #851
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
No... The way things are going, Shioon will remain useless, but we'll learn that Saehae learned the Soul Crushing Strike...
That's the truth right there. Author will need to do something to start Shioon towards being able to fight soon or people will grow bored. Every battle will pretty much be him acting as a punching bag until someone comes to the rescue. Not a good position to be in when you're the main character of a martial arts manga.
Old 2011-04-26, 06:45   Link #852
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

After this last chapter i give up. I really hoped that it would improve since i really like jinie(redheads FTW) and the original series was one of my favorites but the way things are going........its painful to read.

I'm pretty sure that if i ever do give it another chance in a years time it'll STILL be the same old garbage with Shioon faffing about like a noob and being useless.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 07:00   Link #853
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
That's the truth right there. Author will need to do something to start Shioon towards being able to fight soon or people will grow bored.
That, or put Jinie in a swimsuit. I mean, clearly he doesn't want Shioon to win his fights, so we must look for alternatives, and I'm willing to be reasonable.

(Though really, the fanservice hasn't been the same since Shiho died. )
Old 2011-04-26, 11:04   Link #854
Sinta

Quote:
That, or put Jinie in a swimsuit. I mean, clearly he doesn't want Shioon to win his fights, so we must look for alternatives, and I'm willing to be reasonable.

(Though really, the fanservice hasn't been the same since Shiho died. )
yeah and where the hell is his master? it would be nice to see what's going on with him.
Old 2011-04-26, 14:43   Link #855
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
That's the truth right there. Author will need to do something to start Shioon towards being able to fight soon or people will grow bored.
I was under the impression the newly saved and indebted hospital girl is going to fix his thing.
Old 2011-04-26, 14:51   Link #856
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
I was under the impression the newly saved and indebted hospital girl is going to fix his thing.
Mmmm..is time to Shioon to recovery his ki center...and i don't wont this come after his see a trauma..example..:bad guy vs frind girl..such as first season..
Old 2011-04-26, 15:02   Link #857
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

... At this point, I don't care if he recovers it thanks to a penis lengthening drug he ordered off the internet, I just want him to recover it.
Old 2011-04-26, 15:25   Link #858
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
... At this point, I don't care if he recovers it thanks to a penis lengthening drug he ordered off the internet, I just want him to recover it.
Who knows, maybe all he needs is a kiss? j/k

Completely agree with what you said.

For the sake of plot advancement I think a certain you-know-who close to him has to die as well.
Old 2011-04-26, 15:30   Link #859
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Didn't that Doctor say he had a way? I'm sure his Ki center will come back eventually. In the meanwhile, Jinie in a swimsuit isn't a bad idea at all...

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 16:37   Link #860
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Who knows, maybe all he needs is a kiss? j/k

Completely agree with what you said.

For the sake of plot advancement I think a certain you-know-who close to him has to die as well.
This os the point..i don't wont another girl died such a first season..,if his see this..the Ki.center in Shioon explode..i think the Ki restored whit another shoot in his chest, at the same Goomoonryong did to his...,however,the thing must funny, is the his ki center is recovery from a punch the stupid guy returned in the last chapter

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves