AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-03-26, 06:30   Link #681
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

no, no, there's no indication of such a development at all. Ichika just ask Kanzashi on a date to persuade her to make a tag team with him.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 07:24   Link #682
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
no, no, there's no indication of such a development at all. Ichika just ask Kanzashi on a date to persuade her to make a tag team with him.
I guess she's different than her onee-sama, since she seems look like a tsun-tsun type of character.

But then again, I might have a bad feeling for that.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 09:15   Link #683
kimpleng
Lurker

I just watched episode 11 of this anime and that "Ichika protect the boat" scene is very weird to me. I want to know from which chapter this episode 11? Also I am curious, is Ichika doing the same in light novel or only the studio is screwed up?
kimpleng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 09:33   Link #684
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

i do wish to read the light novel version of anime episode 11 out curiosity, anyone willing to give a summery about it ?
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 10:27   Link #685
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Well, in the novel, the didn't exactly describe the situation before Ichika save the boat as a sure-fire. Ichika did comment the Gospel show an opening due to a close range attack by Houki, but it didn't describe the situation as Houki get a hold of the Gospel and the Gospel has no chance to evade it. It was still a stupid decision, but since when Ichika doesn't make a stupid decision?
Old 2011-03-26, 10:46   Link #686
Javiersansano

Quote:
Well, in the novel, the didn't exactly describe the situation before Ichika save the boat as a sure-fire. Ichika did comment the Gospel show an opening due to a close range attack by Houki, but it didn't describe the situation as Houki get a hold of the Gospel and the Gospel has no chance to evade it. It was still a stupid decision, but since when Ichika doesn't make a stupid decision?
Sorry, but I did not quite catch what you said

. Are you saying that the scene with Ichika saving the boat wasn't described with as much detail as the episode showed, and the novel only gave a gist of it? Please confirm
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 10:57   Link #687
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
all that i can say Ichika has a lot of growing up do, both in operating IS and in personal life well he's 15-16 years of age ( Obviously the author has a plot planned ahead. )
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 11:02   Link #688
Javiersansano

One of the issues he should solve is his thickheadness, but that's one of the issues that should remain unsolved forever, for the story's sake, and also, for the simple fact that shounen heroes like Ichika are ought to be stupid, but always making the right choice regarding important isues (like the fishing boat)
Old 2011-03-26, 13:42   Link #689
konart

Quote:
Okay, teaser for vol 7:

[Please! Make a team with my little sister!] Ichika is perplexed by Tatenashi's sudden request. The exhibition with the purpose of ability improvement as a personal-IS user [All School Year Personal IS User Student Tag Match], that companion, the personal IS user from class 4 Tatenashi Kanzashi appear. But, the essential Kanzashi only persistently give the response [No] no matter how much Ichika invites her. The exasperated Ichika decides to have a date with Kanzashi during their off-day. Meanwhile, our heroine group's tag invitations are refused, and they become uneasy hearing about Ichika going on a date with another woman . Will Kanzaki and Ichika form a group in the end? Furthermore, the first round enemy is the strong combi of Tatenashi and Houki! Part 7 of love firework scattered High Speed Academy Love Comedy Battle, the lovely [Siblings].

The original text :

「お願い! 私の妹と組んで!」 楯無の突然のお願いに戸惑う一夏。専用機持ちの能力向上を目的として開催 される「全学年専用機持ちタッグマッチ」、その相手に4組の専用機持ちこと更識簪(さらしき・かんざし)と 出場することになる。しかし、肝心の簪は一夏に誘われても「イヤ」の一点張り。業を煮やした一夏は休日に簪 とデートをすることに決める。一方、タッグを断られたあげく、一夏が他の女子とデートと聞いて気が気ではな いヒロイン一同。果たして簪は一夏と組んでくれるのか。しかも対戦相手は楯無と箒の強力コンビ! 恋の火花 散るハイスピード学園バトルラブコメディ、美しき『姉妹たち』の第七弾!

Sorry about the bad grammar, English is not my native language. At least it should be understandable enough.
What happend to the gun shot that was heard at the end of vol.6? Nobody even noticed, lol?
Old 2011-03-26, 14:24   Link #690
Javiersansano

it seems that the confirmed teaser was related to the main plot of this volume. Maybe the issue regarding madoka will be the subplot in volume 7. Who knows, maybe she just shot at the air to scare the shit out of Ichika, who is gonna remain silent about the issue
Old 2011-03-26, 19:28   Link #691
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
it seems that the confirmed teaser was related to the main plot of this volume. Maybe the issue regarding madoka will be the subplot in volume 7. Who knows, maybe she just shot at the air to scare the shit out of Ichika, who is gonna remain silent about the issue
Could it be another filler like 5.5 or even 6.5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
I guess she's different than her onee-sama, since she seems look like a tsun-tsun type of character.

But then again, I might have a bad feeling for that.
NOT ANOTHER ONE!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 19:33   Link #692
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Could it be another filler like 5.5 or even 6.5?

NOT ANOTHER ONE!
The title for this show should be IT Infinite Tsuns lol
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 19:38   Link #693
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
or Infinite Stupidity (I.S.) --> Ichika...
Old 2011-03-26, 19:41   Link #694
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
Or Ichika Sucks.
Old 2011-03-26, 21:17   Link #695
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
NOT ANOTHER ONE!
Can't help it, man. But speaking of that, I wish Tatenashi's imouto-chan wouldn't join his harem. I would like to prefer Tatenashi onee-sama to join the harem instead. For that, the rest of his 'genuine' harem members would be 'out-classed' by her.

Yeah~! More competitions~!

Well this reminds me of one of my favorite manga series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Or Ichika Sucks.
LOL... Guys, guys... What is it now?
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 21:28   Link #696
Arturro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
LOL... Guys, guys... What is it now?
It's just reactions to last episode of IS anime. Ichika reached a new peak of harem anime male lead stupidity combined with conceited speech from moral high ground, while being in moral deep swamp. In short Ichika proved to be more retarded than even harem anime accepts for male leads....
I just hope this scene was just a mistake done by animation studio, not something really existing in LN.

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 21:49   Link #697
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
Sorry, but I did not quite catch what you said

. Are you saying that the scene with Ichika saving the boat wasn't described with as much detail as the episode showed, and the novel only gave a gist of it? Please confirm
No no, the scene that wasn't described as detail is the situation just right before Ichika decide to help the boat. The novel just said Ichika notice an opening to attack Silverio Gospel before he decide to scrap the plan and help the boat instead(it's not 100% he will hit Gospel cuz Gospel can still evade), but the anime on the other hand make it look like Ichika will surely hit Gospel but decide to go help the boat instead.

And another thing, in the novel, the boat is in danger because Gospel's stray shot was about to hit it before Ichika decide to help the boat, while in the anime, Ichika help the boat even though the boat is not in any kind of danger at all before Ichika heads there.

Like I said, it's still a stupid decision(he could just hit the Gospel and then save the boat instead of the other way around, hitting Gospel will only take like what, less than 1 second?) but at least it doesn't feel as awkward as the anime. And of course, there's no Gundam newtype thingie in the novel at all.
Old 2011-03-26, 21:59   Link #698
Javiersansano

Quote:
No no, the scene that wasn't described as detail is the situation just right before Ichika decide to help the boat. The novel just said Ichika notice an opening to attack Silverio Gospel before he decide to scrap the plan and help the boat instead(it's not 100% he will hit Gospel cuz Gospel can still evade), but the anime on the other hand make it look like Ichika will surely hit Gospel but decide to go help the boat instead.

And another thing, in the novel, the boat is in danger because Gospel's stray shot was about to hit it before Ichika decide to help the boat, while in the anime, Ichika help the boat even though the boat is not in any kind of danger at all before Ichika heads there.

Like I said, it's still a stupid decision(he could just hit the Gospel and then save the boat instead of the other way around, hitting Gospel will only take like what, less than 1 second?) but at least it doesn't feel as awkward as the anime. And of course, there's no Gundam newtype thingie in the novel at all.
thanks for the clarification. In other words, the anime made look like ichika wasted a "perfect", 100% sure kill oportunity, to save a boat in "NO INMEDIATE" Danger, while the LN describes it as a a mere chance, and there is more danger to the boat.

Now that you mention the newtype sub-space, do ichika and laura speak to each other in a new-type subspace inmediately after their fight? Finally, if there is no newtype subspace in the LN between Ichika and Houki, does he really rebukes her for being so heartless?
Old 2011-03-26, 23:39   Link #699
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

In Laura scene, it was described in the LN that they connect through each other inside the consciousness of IS or something like that, while in Houki's case, he just rebuke her in private channel instead of some kind of newtype space.
Old 2011-03-27, 00:04   Link #700
Javiersansano

thanks a lot for the answer..........actually, if I remeber right, in the episode, when Houki was depressed, she had a flashback of Ichika's lecture, and in a part of said flashback, she saw Ichika's face, saying "....it's so sad...", with a background of the sky, while in the actual lecture, the background was that conciousness of the IS. Perhaps the animators thought that at the last minute, but forgot to change it in the flashback

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen