AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-11-28, 12:58   Link #3121
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I don't know about strength but I kind of agree with the Shiryu argument. Next Dimension poorly handled Shiryu's 20 page retirement. I was reading it with a friend and both were "What the heck is going on?"

Just imagine if Seiya focused on military men: Shiryu is a retired soldier who has served his country, suffered several wounds, he lost his general and even became disabled. Now he has to take care of people including a baby. Is not returning to the forces something only a "pussy" would do? Still, as we have mentioned before Kurumada is really bad with the moral lessons. He justified the sacrifice of 100 children.

Last edited by Mad Pierrot; 2013-11-28 at 13:14.
Mad Pierrot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-28, 16:18   Link #3122
Galaxian

So the magazine apparently confirms that the villain will be Chronos, Ikki snaps Aegaeon's sword in two (obviously), and Ryuho gets defeated by Rhea but when he sees Shiryu in danger, he awakens the Omega to help his father.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-28, 16:52   Link #3123
Ozuma

@Galaxian

lol that was talked about on the last page.

@Amaterasu
It isn't Mitsumada Kido's sacrifice of 100 orphans that pisses most people off its that shit with him and all those women he did. That has to be the most asinine element of the story.

Seiya also had a life besides being a Saint though he didn't abandon it to go find his sister Seika. He knew his priorities.
Ozuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-28, 17:02   Link #3124
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozuma View Post

Seiya also had a life besides being a Saint though he didn't abandon it to go find his sister Seika. He knew his priorities.
Seiya never stopped searching for his sister. The only reason he became associated with Saori in the first place was because he wanted help in finding her and even in the Hades arc the reason why he went to Sanctuary was to ask Marin about her identity. Heck, the final battle made it as Seiya's most important person was Seika. Then there is also Ikki who said lots of times he didn't care about Athena just his business and pointed it out.
Mad Pierrot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-28, 17:26   Link #3125
Ozuma

@amaterasu4

The Seika sub-plot was terribly executed. Not only does she show up out of fucking nowhere at the end but it's only settled in which Seiya subsequently goes into a coma after being impaled by Hades blade.

The Poseidon arc he didn't leave Saori's side to do find Seika. Just goes to show he knows his duty as a Saint.

Also Ikki is nearly always paying attention to upcoming battles. So you can't compare the Next Dimension thing with Shiryu to Ikki.
Old 2013-11-28, 21:33   Link #3126
Miraluka
Banned

Seiya couldn't just wake up of his coma and then go to find Seika.

Just when he wakes up he gets to know Saori just got into shit again.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-28, 23:34   Link #3127
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
So the magazine apparently confirms that the villain will be Chronos
I believe that was fake, it came with a different set of spoilers, one claiming Aegaeon's sword wasn't broken, and that Shun was shown alongside Ikki, which was disproved by the scan.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 10:31   Link #3128
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goty View Post
December's Tv Magazine scans:

Spoiler:

(Note that those magazine drawings aren't always accurate indicatives of the actual events)
Spoiler:
Old 2013-11-29, 10:38   Link #3129
Ozuma

@Miraluka

Yeah I know that.

@Kanon

I wouldn't underestimate the rank-2 Pallasites. I mean even Seiya had difficulty against Europa.
Old 2013-11-29, 10:55   Link #3130
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Europa strikes me as the strongest (and smartest) out of all of them though. On average, rank 2 are slightly weaker than Gold Saints, with a few of them being complete fodders like the one Kiki killed.
Old 2013-11-29, 11:03   Link #3131
Ozuma

@Kanon

You mean Dione? That dude is a weakling. I mean the guy had difficutly taking on the Steel saints. Ah, now I remember the Rhea they're talking about. I at first thought they were talking about Rhea from mythology. :P

That guy has a healing factor so it makes sense that Ryuho may need to go Omega.
Old 2013-11-29, 20:26   Link #3132
Goty

A Song Collection album will be released this December 25th, with new character songs by Tohru Furuya (Seiya), Hikaru Midorikawa (Kouga), Hiromi Tsuru (Pallas), Tatsuhisa Suzuki (Haruto), Tetsuya Kakihara (Ryuhou) and Shoko Nakagawa (Athena).
Old 2013-11-29, 20:39   Link #3133
musouka

Quote:
A Song Collection album will be released this December 25th, with new character songs by Tohru Furuya (Seiya), Hikaru Midorikawa (Kouga), Hiromi Tsuru (Pallas), Tatsuhisa Suzuki (Haruto), Tetsuya Kakihara (Ryuhou) and Shoko Nakagawa (Athena).
They're actually letting Furuya sing again? Hope he's learned something since Golden Heart.
ずっと変りはしない
musouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 21:05   Link #3134
Galaxian

Wish they had a song for Toru, Midorikawa, and Kakihara together. A Pegasus Saint trio

===

Old 2013-11-29, 21:15   Link #3135
Goty

Quote:
Originally Posted by musouka View Post
They're actually letting Furuya sing again? Hope he's learned something since Golden Heart.
Well, Furuya is a singer, or at least he thinks he is.
He even released his own albums, with tributes to famous characters he played (Seiya, Amuro Ray, Yamcha, Tuxedo Mask).
Old 2013-11-30, 16:57   Link #3136
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for 81:
Old 2013-11-30, 19:02   Link #3137
Justin_Brett

Quote:

So does that mean she'll be fully powered by around that point, given the cover?
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-30, 21:02   Link #3138
Galaxian

Full preview:

Old 2013-11-30, 21:36   Link #3139
hamazura
whatever

super saiyan pose and aura is the best
Old 2013-12-01, 18:30   Link #3140
Miraluka
Banned