AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-29, 19:51   Link #81
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Watched Mai Hime a long time ago, and finally got around to watching Mai Otome, which I didn't think I'd like, but I really did, heh. May even write a fanfic.

Anyway, to add something to this discussion, if the Harmonium can warp time and space, then it might explain how Fuuka Garden ended up on the planet. Someone in the war of the Twelve Kings (Fumi?) used it to bring Fuuka there, either intentionally or unintentionally.

If I do get around to writing my fanfic, I'll try to answer questions about the way the society evolved on that planet, and how it connects back to Mai Hime. Still got Nanoha fanfics to finish writing first, though, heh.
It has been six years since HiME/Otome revolution and yet If you did watch the Otome blu-ray from my earlier posts then it maybe a chance it could be connected, If they reveal it to the fans earlier ago.

My opinion stands and alot of people would agree it's not connected because it's non-existent settings and not true. I just hope they could continue after the first season and make alot of good storylines.
Old 2010-07-30, 11:47   Link #82
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Perhaps you're right and there is no connection. At this point, both points of view are equally likely, wouldn't you agree? But it's fun for the human mind to try and make connections, to find of patterns in the chaos, especially with so many unanswered questions that they can address.

Who exactly is Rena's mother and what was the cause of the issues between them? She seems to have some importance (is she the same as Arika's grandmother?)

It's hinted that Mashiro is the descendant of Fumi, but how did that happen? And how did she end up being the missing princess that the Duke of the Interior "discovered"?

You have your opinion, which is just as valid as everyone else's, so I think you should be okay with people thinking up different theories and having fun with them. Maybe they're correct and maybe they aren't; but until it's said otherwise, we don't know. =)
Old 2010-07-30, 13:37   Link #83
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Perhaps you're right and there is no connection. At this point, both points of view are equally likely, wouldn't you agree? But it's fun for the human mind to try and make connections, to find of patterns in the chaos, especially with so many unanswered questions that they can address.

Who exactly is Rena's mother and what was the cause of the issues between them? She seems to have some importance (is she the same as Arika's grandmother?)

It's hinted that Mashiro is the descendant of Fumi, but how did that happen? And how did she end up being the missing princess that the Duke of the Interior "discovered"?

You have your opinion, which is just as valid as everyone else's, so I think you should be okay with people thinking up different theories and having fun with them. Maybe they're correct and maybe they aren't; but until it's said otherwise, we don't know. =)
Well I could try piece this out.........................maybe! Rena's called by her name because she was an orphan and didn't know who were her parents are in the beginning. She stated that to Shiro on Sifr Ep 2. on how she got her HiME powers.

I wouldn't be surprised that Rena test tube baby as being an generic Valkyrie for SEARRS then got pregnant, killed suddenly and had Arika doing her mother favors and SEARRS as well. Don't forget it's still out of the open, If it's AU or not.

Plus this one is confusing, Fumi could be just a clone like Rena and had the same situation too. Sakura and Artai dude, had alot of children even before his death when stress go over. Sakura maybe alive, If that's forseeable in the future.

But that's my two cents overall.

It's not fun when you make crappy and confusing storylines, it's just makes you angry to do this instead listening and focus on more HiME. If it continue today, Sunrise would have the best franchise series than Cowboy Bebop and Gundam overall. But now, they just playing with fans instead of being serious. HiME was serious, unless they should continue it or give'em the dang movie. That's just rational thinking right there on their part.
Closed Thread