AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-01-02, 04:58   Link #941
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Finally! After many months, Lord Bear has updated with the 14th chapter of Code Geass: The Game of Kings

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4678033/..._Game_of_Kings

Saw that, and still no Kallen cause it's only half of the chapter.
I forgot too many things of this story, I really should read it at a whole again, but since I'm not sure we'll ever see Kallen again before...well, it's been almost a year :/, wonder if it wouldn't be a waste of time.
After what happened to her, it was a torture to wait, but now...pfff don't know. No will to read again the fic anyway -.-

That's really a pity, this fic is certainly the best post R2 fic ever, but well, unfinished stories aren't this rare in the fanfiction world. And I don't want to have to wait like that again XD

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 13:58   Link #942
azul120

Actually, I feel that Dirge of Daedalus has blown it out of the water, as it is not only far more consistent with the world of CG, but also manages to sprinkle mythological elements into the mix, and will soon go intergalactic in the sequel series, The Alpha and The Omega.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 14:37   Link #943
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
I forgot too many things of this story, I really should read it at a whole again, but since I'm not sure we'll ever see Kallen again before...well, it's been almost a year :/, wonder if it wouldn't be a waste of time.
After what happened to her, it was a torture to wait, but now...pfff don't know. No will to read again the fic anyway -.-

That's really a pity, this fic is certainly the best post R2 fic ever, but well, unfinished stories aren't this rare in the fanfiction world. And I don't want to have to wait like that again XD
I don't understand the "total animation" geass.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 14:47   Link #944
azul120

Yeah. I think it would work only if Alice from Nightmare of Nunnally gave it, because she seems to specialize in physical types of Geass.

Not to mention that I think it would have made a lot more sense for Shirley to find Lelouch right before he was to be executed as per the final step of the Zero Requiem, and knock some sense into him that his plan to leave Schneizel under Geass was not going to work. Because already finding out she was alive right after Rolo was to have killed her would have flown in the face of Lelouch's motivations behind destroying the Geass Cult, and subsequently the Zero Requiem, and made a total dick out of him.
Old 2010-01-02, 19:30   Link #945
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Finally! After many months, Lord Bear has updated with the 14th chapter of Code Geass: The Game of Kings

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4678033/..._Game_of_Kings
Nice to see Lord Bear update this story again.

This along with Code Geass Megiddo are the best CG fanfics I've read (especially with how the characters are portrayed unlike many other fanfics).

Last edited by SonOfHeaven; 2010-01-02 at 19:41.
SonOfHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 21:30   Link #946
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post

Yeah, I had to skim through chapter 13 to remember where it last left off. Of course, as a fellow fanfiction writer, I completely sympathize with his procrastinational tendencies. It can be really hard to get started and get going with a story.

Anyway, it's ultimately up to reader to stick with it to the end or not. But I have a feeling that, while it may suck now, the longer the wait, the bigger the payoff will be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
I don't understand the "total animation" geass.
Yeah, it is kinda weird. The basic idea is that Shirley can create artificial bodies at whim and she has complete control over them. She loses the sight in her geass eye and in return she can see out of that same eye on the replica body. Also, whatever pain the fake body feels Shirley feels, only to a lesser degree. For example, when the Kallen clone stabbed herself (I'm sure we all remember that ) to Shirley it felt like she had been kicked in the chest. That's my understanding of it anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
Nice to see Lord Bear update this story again.

This along with Code Geass Megiddo are the best CG fanfics I've read (especially with how the characters are portrayed unlike many other fanfics).
Well, if you liked those, may I also recommend this?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3816236/...h_of_Brittania

Keep in mind though, it's hella long, and like Lord Bear the author hasn't updated in quite some time. Also, it's done in the style of Tom Clancy. Still, it's hella fun.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-03, 15:54   Link #947
Kallen4life

Megiddo and Revenant (finished .. by YamiPaladinofChaos) are the best CG fics I read so far, but there're a lot of good ones
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-03, 16:36   Link #948
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
Megiddo and Revenant (finished .. by YamiPaladinofChaos) are the best CG fics I read so far, but there're a lot of good ones
but about serious fan comics (no hentai) mine is really the only one?
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 00:07   Link #949
stardrago

If they do bring back Lelouch I wonder he will be known as Neo Zero or simply Neo; they could use the helmet design from the artifical digimon 'NEO' which looks like an improved version of Zero's mask and have a body suit of suit similar to that of the manga version of Zero from Nightmare of Nunally and has the powers of the 8 trigrams; like how NEO in his complete form was created from all 8 Digimemories. The suit's desgin could resemble Kamen Rider Double's Fang Joker; it is the 11 Heisei Kamen Rider, while Lelouch was the 11 Prince of Brittannia, and shows that the demon has fangs now; they could even title the first episode as 'The Day a Demon was reborn/gained its fangs'. It could start out as two beings from another dimension crossed to this world in 2020 a.t.b. as well as C's World while one of them gained Lelouch's mind because he was the only one to use geass on the gods and was still connected to them and now fighting his oppenent; later on meets with Kallen, C.C., Milly, Kaguya his old harem in 2021-22 a.t.b.
Since the first season was based on 'stage' and the second season 'turn', they could either have it a 'act' or want to continue with 'turn' makeing it a continuation for the second season

He would also have a knightmare frame based on Gaiomon (gaio means triumphant king) and the torso similar to the Ganymede, a tenth/Xth generation, but then later replaces with a knightmare similar to Alphamon Ouryuuken mode, a eleventh generation knightmare frame.

Last edited by stardrago; 2010-01-06 at 00:51.
stardrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 15:22   Link #950
GundamFan0083

Side Story Five: Puppy Love is up for Code Geass: Chronicles of Tartarus.

In this Short Story:

Side Story Five: Kallen, Gino, and love in an elevator.

Hope you all enjoy them and thanks for reading

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5578558/...es_of_Tartarus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
lol Crossdressing

how goes the NINE BALL KMF?
I had to redo him completely and I'm about 1/3 of the way done.
Word to the wise, don't drink coffee near your drawing table.
Even photoshop can't get it out.
GundamFan0083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 08:09   Link #951
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

better watch your back gundamfan, there are lots of anti Gino fans out there

and that sucks, I hate coffie too XD now i hate it more.
Old 2010-01-13, 15:25   Link #952
Betteroffer

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4994784/..._Geass_Megiddo

Once again, Megiddo blesses us with a new chapter, and once again I remind all that I am not the author, but merely a messenger.

As the Black Knights at last come home to lick their wounds and prepare for the future, old and new faces take time to unwind with games, drinks, friends, family, memories, doubts, and regrets.
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 18:10   Link #953
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betteroffer View Post

Once again, Megiddo blesses us with a new chapter, and once again I remind all that I am not the author, but merely a messenger.

As the Black Knights at last come home to lick their wounds and prepare for the future, old and new faces take time to unwind with games, drinks, friends, family, memories, doubts, and regrets.
two things
1) ... AWESOME !!!!!!!

2)Ichigo and Rukia ?
Old 2010-01-13, 18:45   Link #954
azul120

Not the only references he makes, hyuk hyuk hyuk.
Old 2010-01-13, 18:46   Link #955
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Nothing wrong with a little shout out.
Old 2010-01-13, 18:57   Link #956
azul120

I know. I forget which one, but a certain long running fanfic referenced a few Gurren Lagann lines.
Old 2010-01-13, 19:03   Link #957
Betteroffer

Quote:
Brigadier General Jeremiah Gottwald, 19th Margrave of Florida
Oh yeah, I see what he did there.

Spoiler for What he did there:
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 20:19   Link #958
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betteroffer View Post

Very nice chapter. Two things I liked were Kallen and C.C interacting and the reference to Oda Nobunaga.
Old 2010-01-14, 04:35   Link #959
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

You know, there is another fic wich reminds me a lot of Megiddo, in the quality of writing and the awesome devellopment.

Don't know if some of you already read it but it's "The Sum of Our Choices" by Juubi-K.

Here is a link for the one interested.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4586845/...of_Our_Choices

Pretty awesome, I've already confused the update of "Megiddo" and this one more than once xD

Going to read Megiddo's update now.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-16, 08:23   Link #960
Kallen4life

Megiddo is awesome, yeah .. Ichigo & Rukia are !!!
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, discussion