AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2008-12-04, 12:27   Link #4821
Solafighter
Hige

I was wondering, who is this girl and of what anime, please?

http://z0r.de/?id=1260
(NSFW)
Old 2008-12-04, 12:34   Link #4822
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
I was wondering, who is this girl and of what anime, please?

http://z0r.de/?id=1260
(NSFW)
Uma from Renkin 3-kyuu Magical? Pokan
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 17:37   Link #4823
Solafighter
Hige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
Thank you.
Old 2008-12-04, 19:56   Link #4824
Oxtail

I've been looking up lists of old anime and can't seem to find one I remember from a long time ago. Back in the early 90's I remember watching an anime I rented at a video store. That means it must have been licensed and in OVA format.

Anyway, all I remember is it was about some girls on a space ship. And one of them was secretly a robot. And some of them died. And I think there was a scene where they're running away in some kind of space station and there were floating platforms or something?

I've looked up lists of sci-fi anime from the early 90's/late 80's and nothing seems to fit. Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me and I'm just mixing up multiple anime? Wondering if any old folk can help me identify this one.
Oxtail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 20:34   Link #4825
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxtail View Post
I've been looking up lists of old anime and can't seem to find one I remember from a long time ago. Back in the early 90's I remember watching an anime I rented at a video store. That means it must have been licensed and in OVA format.

Anyway, all I remember is it was about some girls on a space ship. And one of them was secretly a robot. And some of them died. And I think there was a scene where they're running away in some kind of space station and there were floating platforms or something?

I've looked up lists of sci-fi anime from the early 90's/late 80's and nothing seems to fit. Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me and I'm just mixing up multiple anime? Wondering if any old folk can help me identify this one.
Sounds like Gall Force.
Old 2008-12-04, 21:22   Link #4826
Oxtail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356 View Post
Sounds like Gall Force.
Thanks. That's the one.
Oxtail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-05, 16:49   Link #4827
ginkun

Exclamation Can anyone tell me what's this from?

One of my friends showed me this funny clip.
I'm not sure what's going on but he said it's a funny girl with her typing with her hair.
Can anyone tell me what's going on in the subtitles? I can't read japanese I'm sorry.

http://dump.lunaphile.net/postin.swf
ginkun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 07:35   Link #4828
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Don't know about the text, but the girl is Reimu from the Touhou game franchise.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 20:36   Link #4829
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

hello, i have an old game that needs identifying, it's from an arcade and its an american game i believe not a japanese one.

The game consists of 4 players, similar to Gauntlet but in this game you can use an Archer, Warrior or Wizard believe. You can choose a map and play through it. Your life bar is based on amount on a timer, when it reaches zero, you die, but to increase the time, you will need food, i recall there are food such as apple and meat that can increases your time in the game. In the game, monsters spawns from caves and they will keep coming out until you destroy their spawn points or hideouts At the end of the map, you can buy food, or magic with the money you have accumulated in the game. At the end of each map, it shows each players achievements such as amount of gold accumulated, enemies skilled. For amount of gold accumulated, the gold plie rises up, the higher it is, the more gold that player has. As for amount of enemies killed, it shows a pile of skulls. I believe the ending of the game there is a Dragon Boss but I am not sure. Oh yes, before you enter a map, there will be a voice saying "Now entering (mapname) ".

By the way, if you are thinking it is "Dungeons & Dragons" its not that game. Thank you
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 21:02   Link #4830
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
hello, i have an old game that needs identifying, it's from an arcade and its an american game i believe not a japanese one.
I am not sure, probably cannot help but....

I remember one game where you could pick between Ninja, Wizard (female), Bard and Knight characters. There was an Archer, but I think it was only available in the sequel as a selectable character.

Again, I don't remember much, but I think every character yelled their profesion ("I am the Knight") as you selected them.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
The game consists of 4 players, similar to Gauntlet
This is the part where my Id attempt probably fails. I keep remembering that the game I mention was 2 players max. >_<

EDIT: 2

Ok, I went and checked and it's clearly not Gate of Doom (aka: Dark Seal). I never got around to play the sequel, though.

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2008-12-07 at 13:33.
Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 21:02   Link #4831
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
Don't know about the text, but the girl is Reimu from the Touhou game franchise.
The one slumped on the table is Reimu while the one typing with her hair is a Reimu-type Yukkuri.
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 00:27   Link #4832
Thouya

Does anyone recognize this character?

I know this is not much to go on...but does anyone recognize this character and know what anime they're from?

Thanks!

Thouya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 00:38   Link #4833
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Tamaki Suou from Ouran High School Host Club.
Old 2008-12-07, 01:12   Link #4834
Thouya

And now that you've said it, I see it right away. Not sure why I didn't recognize him before.

Anyway, thank you!
Thouya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 02:51   Link #4835
zeroakuma

Can somebody name this anime for me?

I'm not sure on my memory, because I've seen this anime a long time ago....like 3~5 years?

The protagonist is a male and I think he fell in love with a girl. I think that girl disappears or dies;..er something happens to her.

So the boy is depressed and goes back to his room; one night, this girl pops up. She's has the whole magical girl setup, but the male protagonist doesn't like her. Although he doesn't like her, he takes up in her offer to go back to the past. I think he wanted to know a way to save her or him.....I'm sorry if this information is limited.

Any thoughts??
zeroakuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 08:34   Link #4836
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Natsuiro no Sunadokei (Hourglass of Summer Colours).
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 16:46   Link #4837
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Was wondering about the title of this Jhorror movie my teacher told me about a year ago, I know this is an anime topic but since it is an asian horror film and there is no other ID topic for other things I figured I might as well try and see if anyone knew it

all I remember is one scene

Spoiler for might make you go ieck a little:
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 17:16   Link #4838
Echoes

That sounds an awful lot like Audition, Karuma. it's directed by Takashi Miike, if you like it, you should check out some of his other movies.
Old 2008-12-09, 14:22   Link #4839
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
That sounds an awful lot like Audition, Karuma. it's directed by Takashi Miike, if you like it, you should check out some of his other movies.
aah yes that's the one, I knew it was something in that line
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 22:41   Link #4840
skyman747

Is this fan-art based off a certain character, or is it just random?
skyman747 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel