AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

Old 2008-03-27, 13:02   Link #101
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by longshot View Post
hmm sounds like most anime out there, but then again there are also quite a few exceptions
don't you mean "Soundls like most Harem animes out there" ther's lots of shows with good plot...like Code Geass(only 2 more weeks till season 2), and Gundam 00(only...more than 6 months till the next season...)
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-27, 20:45   Link #102
Leonhart
ReincarnatioN™

seems 3rd season already confirmed....

ANN news
Old 2008-03-27, 21:15   Link #103
gugumomu
the hedgehog

yes, we know that since December, question is, how it's going to be?
i mean, all the pics in the magazines that advertise the third season of this anime are rather focused on things like this (is this a omen of things to come?):

click pic
Old 2008-03-27, 21:22   Link #104
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by gugumomu View Post
yes, we know that since December, question is, how it's going to be?
i mean, all the pics in the magazines that advertise the third season of this anime are rather focused on things like this (is this a omen of things to come?):

click pic
More fanservice...

Despite the literal translation... it's going to be called "Princess' Rondo"? At least add "three" before "princess", geez.

Siesta~~

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-27, 23:51   Link #105
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Its Louise not Seista... Siesta is only in the back and is not wearing anything as provocative as Louise... In the image the attention is without a doubt on Louise...
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 00:00   Link #106
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Its Louise not Seista... Siesta is only in the back and is not wearing anything as provocative as Louise... In the image the attention is without a doubt on Louise...
Pfff, I know that Louise is the one in the front.
I'm looking at Siesta though, and she doesn't have to wear something provocative to get my attention.

Actually, rather than provocative, Louise just looks funny.

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-03-28, 05:33   Link #107
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
louise is like the little sister that always pesters you and try to be everyone's attention when your GF is coming to visit you : a hindrance
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 07:34   Link #108
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Nah, she only cares about Saito's attention, everyone else can go to hell.

She is not an ego maniac as lets say Asuka from evangelion but she does have jealousy issues with Saito.

And serenade - if it would be Siesta in those clothes you would be saying that it is very sexy instead of funny. I guess this is how fanboys mind work.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 09:58   Link #109
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
i was refering to the louise in the picture gugumomu posted, since the 2 others girls are actually looking like woman while louise just looks like a child wearing the underwear she stole from her mom's dressing.

anyway louise's character isnt that bad i appreciate her compared to shana who is a somewhat copy paste of louise.
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 12:13   Link #110
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
And serenade - if it would be Siesta in those clothes you would be saying that it is very sexy instead of funny. I guess this is how fanboys mind work.
No, I wouldn't. I just wouldn't say it was funny.
Don't tell me you can read minds!?

Is there something wrong with liking a character, and do I have to be called a fanboy for it? Well?

Old 2008-03-28, 13:29   Link #111
pac2is
Shinsengumi captain

I like this anime ^___^ It was kinda obvious that the 3rd season was coming :P
But...It might already been asked, but when will the 1st ep air?
pac2is is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 13:32   Link #112
gugumomu
the hedgehog

Quote:
Originally Posted by D a m i e n View Post
anyway louise's character isnt that bad i appreciate her compared to shana who is a somewhat copy paste of louise.
i agree with you on this one, and it's something i give credit to the makers of the anime. Louise's character drawing is really well done, although shes 16, she doesn't seem that age (slow growing ), but is definitely very cute. shes a bit funny in that picture (cat-ears, maid outfit, tanga), but it fits somewhat her atitude since in the later novels shes trying to get Saito inclusive using her body's charm. i think shes sexy. maybe i have some loli-complex ?
what i really dont like about the new season is Tiffania, those oversized-unnatural breasts dont fit her! i mean, wtf, her breasts reach her belly. it's gross. i hope we'll get to see a more natural version of her in the anime

@pac2is : like Leonhart posted, i quote: "The anime's premiere is now set for this summer in Japan." Episode 1 of season 1 and 2 was aired at the beginning of July, so probably the same will go to season 3.
Old 2008-03-28, 17:06   Link #113
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
i agree with you on this one, and it's something i give credit to the makers of the anime. Louise's character drawing is really well done, although shes 16, she doesn't seem that age (slow growing ), but is definitely very cute. shes a bit funny in that picture (cat-ears, maid outfit, tanga), but it fits somewhat her atitude since in the later novels shes trying to get Saito inclusive using her body's charm. i think shes sexy. maybe i have some loli-complex ?
what i really dont like about the new season is Tiffania, those oversized-unnatural breasts dont fit her! i mean, wtf, her breasts reach her belly. it's gross. i hope we'll get to see a more natural version of her in the anime

@pac2is : like Leonhart posted, i quote: "The anime's premiere is now set for this summer in Japan." Episode 1 of season 1 and 2 was aired at the beginning of July, so probably the same will go to season 3.

In all the pictures i've seen form the Novels Tiffania's breast were probably about the same size in the Novels, the Author kept emphasizing this aspect, and the fact that Tiffannia looked hot a lot in the Novels, and I think the reason her breast reach her belly in that pictue is because her hands are pushing them down.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 02:45   Link #114
Mukki

Send a message via AIM to Mukki
Quote:
Originally Posted by D a m i e n View Post
i was refering to the louise in the picture gugumomu posted, since the 2 others girls are actually looking like woman while louise just looks like a child wearing the underwear she stole from her mom's dressing.

While they are similar, Shana was around before Louise was.
Mukki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 21:53   Link #115
Nvis
Where are the good animes

My eyes are all on Tiff....

Besides that picture, I also like the artwork of her on the top left from top to bottom.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 09:00   Link #116
Zantetsuken68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavie View Post
S2 ending was disappointing. I still loved it though. Hopefully S3 will be just as good..hopefully better! Can't wait!
I'm with you on this. I've watched both seasons on You Tube and I loved them. The ending for the second was rather stupid, but I've more or less come to expect that from fan-service comedies. As for the up-coming third season, I'm hoping this will be just as much fun. I haven't read the light novels for ZNT, so I can't make a comparison.
Zantetsuken68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 09:45   Link #117
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
problem is, if you arenīt japanese, or donīt speak it/are able to read it, youīre pretty screwed when it comes to light novels/manga in most cases ;/, i dunno where i can find translated light novels anyway tt, manga sites have like 8 chapters for ZnT and thatīs all

looking forward to season 3, season 2 ending was stupid, yet funny
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 10:57   Link #118
longshot

Quote:

looks like louise is trying to compete with two bigger breasted women that saito would desire over her and would have more talents that louise..hmm i wonder if she will learn a spell that would help her in this *love for saito* conflict
longshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 02:07   Link #119
Zantetsuken68

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
problem is, if you arenīt japanese, or donīt speak it/are able to read it, youīre pretty screwed when it comes to light novels/manga in most cases ;/, i dunno where i can find translated light novels anyway tt, manga sites have like 8 chapters for ZnT and thatīs all

looking forward to season 3, season 2 ending was stupid, yet funny
There are couple of sites with English translations for the items you mentioned.

For the ZNT Lightnovels go to: http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/in...ro_no_Tsukaima

For the ZNT Manga go to: http://www.onemanga.com/Zero_no_Tsukaima/

I haven't gotten around to reading these yet, but I look forward to doing so. Anyway, I hope this info helps.
Zantetsuken68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 03:44   Link #120
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
thanks dude
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, j.c. staff, romance, sequel, shounen, tsundere