5 out of 10 : Below Average 18 1.45%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-28, 13:58   Link #1121
kittybear

Nobody ever noticed that lelouch died a virgin...
And if he's driver then he'll stay a virgin forever...
kittybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 13:58   Link #1122
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Here's an idea- assuming that lelouch is immortal, give him and CC a few hundred years, and he'll be back on scene somehow. After all, people do tend to forget things after a long while, or just don't really care anymore, as long as that person isn't doing anything bad

oh shi- that gives me another idea (relating to Shirley being reborn a few hundred years down the road, but that's for another thread)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 13:58   Link #1123
Googy

ok so ill say XingKe was alive as far as the prisoner part goes because he is also locked up with the rest of the black knights next to tianzi when lulu dies she turns he is there. but he isnt in the wedding pic so maybe he died of his aids bleeding disease lol.

also i think lulu is alive because in the ending scene where they talk about the plan "so you're really gonna do this" Suzaku says something like "yes i received the geass" or something like that meaning lulu gave it to him and yea of course the mysterious cart rider and the immortal code passing memories to nunally's uber hands if not that then possibly world of C either way.

C.C's quote at the very end "the power of the king, called geass, isolates people. a hehe laugh then... or maybe it's not quite like that. Right, Lelouch?"

which could mean like since the very beginning she said it did isolate people but in this case after all is said and done he brought the world together in happiness with geass or because he is still alive in some way shape or form i guess you can decide for yourself lol

O and also that Orange went along with the plan idea is also kind of weird if lulu really did die
Googy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 13:58   Link #1124
finalnight
Supreme Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z498 View Post
Doubt they will just stay in the countryside
Eternal warlock/witch sex ftw!
finalnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 13:58   Link #1125
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaNeko View Post
This would be an almost perfect ending except... What the hell happened to Sayoko? WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!

The last time we see her, she's in jail with Laksharta, but she's not with Orange or in the wedding picture, so...HOW COULD SUNRISE LEAVE OUT THE NINJA MAID?!
maybe ninja maid is now doing (sasuke aka ninja warrior http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasuke_(TV_series) )

another mystery where was c2 during the lelouch's "whacked" act besides she was in a "place"?!

so maybe here my guess who is the COVER UP ACT

lelouch
suzaku/zero
c2
orange
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 13:59   Link #1126
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybear View Post
Nobody ever noticed that lelouch died a virgin...
And if he's driver then he'll stay a virgin forever...
Hey, I don't think that'll last long anyway if the implied C.CXLelouch ending has any grounds, should he be alive of course
Old 2008-09-28, 14:00   Link #1127
AdvocatesConspirator

No, that was regarding your "I can't understand japanese comment", nor can I. I said, I don't understand how people still think he's a live, even after the subs came out

Nunally wouldn't be so upset if he was immortal, for she would have forseen it.

Lelouch says to Suzaku that to give the people peace forever as Zero is also a punishment for him. (his retribution)

Suzaku's quote, "This geass...I did recieve it"

But honestly we can speculate all we want, there's enough room for either to be right. A somewhat open ending allows for the fan's to hope and dream for what they wish for. (one reason why I believe a one season series is superior to an extended one)
AdvocatesConspirator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 14:00   Link #1128
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
maybe ninja maid is now doing (sasuke aka ninja warrior http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasuke_(TV_series) )

another mystery where was c2 during the lelouch's "whacked" act besides she was in a "place"?!

so maybe here my guess who is the COVER UP ACT

lelouch
suzaku/zero
c2
orange
this part doesn't make sense because of the inner monologue of lelouch and Suzaku's inner monologue/crying as he kills lelouch.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 14:00   Link #1129
finalnight
Supreme Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Hey, I don't think that'll last long anyway if the implied C.CXLelouch ending has any grounds, should he be alive of course
Yeah that would be wrong if Princess Alto even finally got some and Lelouch didn't.
finalnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 14:01   Link #1130
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child_of_Sierra View Post
So i'll ride the band wagon and argue that:

Lelouch is alive

why?

Lelouch was a stage master who planned ahead of everything. Both seasons have continuously demonstrated this fact. Zero's requiem was one such plan so that its conclusion, his death by zero, was not done by impulse.

The main goal of the plan was to have his emperor persona die after gathering the focus of hate of the world. Zero would then be considered a hero and at a prime position to once again guide people into peace.

My initial reaction after seeing the episode was where in this plan did it require for lelouch himself to die? Wouldn't faking his death and simply disappearing be equally effective? Who or what prevents this scenario from happening?
Who?
The big three CC, Lelouch and Suzaku were conspirators in this plan. The idea that Lelouch should really die would have to come from them.

Lelouch: He made his stand about how he values his life when he rejected Charles' plan: "I want a tomorrow " so suicide no matter how guilty he feels should not be his answer.

CC : She refused Charles when she found someone who finally understood/loved her. Naturally in this path she would also want lelouch to live to be with her as she lives out her immortality Being the last geass user, Lelouch is also her only way out of immortality so having him die on her like that is something she would consent to - alternative would be to eventually find some poor ambitious sap to trick into obtaining geass again.

Suzaku: who wanted revenge for euphemia was portrayed as someone who understood (after the events of killing 35million nins) that practicality must overcome emotion to create a better world.

This said, his alliance with lelouch was based on trust (that he needed lelouch to realize his goals) and not on the condition that he gets to kill him.

By the end of the series i felt that his two conspirators truly cared about lelouch so that even if they were aware that he won't die himself it was still a great tragedy that he would be remembered as a villian by so many and no longer able to be with those he loved the most (nunnaly) thereby explaining why they were crying during the realization of zero's requiem.

What?
Cornelia, her knight, Nunnaly and many others survived situtations that people thought should have killed them with only small hints showing how these were possible. Surely if it was not suicide then lelouch, Suzaku and CC could have come up with something in 2months,. That and this particular sunrise show really seems to want people to live
He is dead! Do people really want to him to live? As much as I like Lelouch I think that his death makes him so much more admirable and respectable. Faking his death would mean that he is running away from all of his crime. Yes Lelouch did want tomorrow but for whom? Not for him but for everyone else like Nunally and Kallen. And for C.C I think she kinda gave up on wanting to die as she did not let Charles accomplish his goal.
Old 2008-09-28, 14:01   Link #1131
Magna20

Take a look at this.
http://i34.tinypic.com/rr1bpx.jpg
Magna20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 14:02   Link #1132
AceD
See You En' Tee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magna20 View Post
my theory wasnt a joke, honest
Old 2008-09-28, 14:03   Link #1133
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voracious Hollow View Post
my theory wasnt a joke, honest
i lawled at the picture hurray for photoshop!
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 14:04   Link #1134
slipstream

Magna20

No. At this =)
Spoiler for luluiscart1.gif & megabyte:
slipstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 14:04   Link #1135
AceD
See You En' Tee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
i lawled at the picture hurray for photoshop!
ye...am sure the guy had a straw hat on
Old 2008-09-28, 14:05   Link #1136
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
He is dead! Do people really want to him to live? As much as I like Lelouch I think that his death makes him so much more admirable and respectable. Faking his death would mean that he is running away from all of his crime. Yes Lelouch did want tomorrow but for whom? Not for him but for everyone else like Nunally and Kallen. And for C.C I think she kinda gave up on wanting to die as she did not let Charles accomplish his goal.
On the contrary, talk to people like Charred about how death is just the easy way out, if he was alive, if he was likely immortal under that implication then he can also have the possibility to watch over this peace from the shadows which is pretty potent and valuable as well under those circumstances. Whether he is alive or dead however, does not take away from the meaning of his sacrifice in this case, and all that it has accomplished or resulted in which cannot be denied
Old 2008-09-28, 14:05   Link #1137
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybear View Post
Three dates that will remember for the rest of my life :
9/11
9/28 - Lelouch death
9/30 - Nia's death
What the fuck?

Did you just compare the death of thousands of people in real life to two fictional characters deaths?
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 14:05   Link #1138
Z498

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
You know I liked that scene, they or at least he sort of adopted her which was cute

Ah, you want me to add the cottage with Orange-kun and his plantation am I right?

Lol yeah, they will also go out more once people get more accustomed to PEACE
Z498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 14:05   Link #1139
Varun916

Hi everyone,
I read the first 10 pages of this thread, but got too lazy to read the rest. So if someone's brought this up already, could you please tell me the counterargs against it?
Here's my theory, supported by fact:

Spoiler:
Varun916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 14:05   Link #1140
king12354

If Lelouch did live, why did C.C. or Suzaku cry? He's dead.

And what about C.C's real name? It made her seem all that important or something. Well she was lying on cheese-kun at the end and after it showed a paper crane.

oooooh it makes sense now! Her real name is cheese crane!
king12354 is offline   Reply With Quote