AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-21, 23:59   Link #1
Jn183

Manga: Chapter 322 Discussion [Spoiler]

I should have guessed that this chapter was going to be a slow one like Davy back. Can't expect it to jump to Water 7. However, it was a funny ch. That frog was such a BAKA for trying to stop "Puff Tom". LOL I think that frog might be a shipwright but probably not since the station isn't that close to water 7. I hope that frog would have some sort of a major role in the next few ch. That frog seem quite funny and powerful.

Are you guys ready to meet StrawHat #8 at Water 7???? YAY BTW I'm still hoping that Jinbei would be at Water 7.
Old 2004-05-22, 00:11   Link #2
bobofet
Blue Pheasant

according to captain panda's summary, luffy is seeking a new crewmate at water 7?? musician?? maybe robin-chan will leave in return.....after what ao kiji said, i'm really beginning to think oda is going to take robin out the crew..
Old 2004-05-22, 01:09   Link #3
Jn183

No not Robin-swan... Maybe she might try to leave but Luffy got serious and convince her to stay?? Btw, from captain panda's summary, I thought Water 7 is known to be the place where some of the best shipwright in the world live. So, it must be a shipwright. I don't think I want a musician just yet. Don't want to see that member sing everytime.:P
Old 2004-05-22, 01:22   Link #4
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Yea, theyre looking for a shipwright at Water 7, and i cant wait to see who the next straw hat is, these next few chapters are gonna be crazy!
Old 2004-05-22, 06:13   Link #5
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
first we got gamabunta now we have yokozuna what is it with shounen and frogs?

anyways i hope they get a good shipwright with a nice story and who has a good background, maybe something realated to robin so that we could get the story with robin out and move forward.
Old 2004-05-22, 12:06   Link #6
soraryu

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobofet
according to captain panda's summary, luffy is seeking a new crewmate at water 7?? musician?? maybe robin-chan will leave in return.....after what ao kiji said, i'm really beginning to think oda is going to take robin out the crew..
I hope that robin doesn't leave. If she leaves, some pieces of One Piece's puzzle is never going to be solved.

Besides, it's pretty amazing that a train manages to travel at sea. Maybe the Going Merry can be upgraded to steel instead of wood ?
Old 2004-05-22, 16:49   Link #7
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by |)arK_Nin
Yea, theyre looking for a shipwright at Water 7, and i cant wait to see who the next straw hat is, these next few chapters are gonna be crazy!
I want to see who he is too

I've read the raw, and it was actually pretty good. For the train, I thought that there was a underwater trainline... the idea of a train riding in the water doesn't make the least sense to me Oh well, it's One Piece, after all- everything is possible
So, I'm really looking forward to Water 7... maybe we'll find lots of mermen there (perhaps Jinbei too?). What about that frog? I want to know who he is too The new shipwright may do a great upgrade in the ship.
Now, for the shipwright, I think it would be pretty cool is a merman joined the group

Damn, where's 323 already?
Old 2004-05-22, 17:05   Link #8
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
want to see who he is too

I've read the raw, and it was actually pretty good. For the train, I thought that there was a underwater trainline... the idea of a train riding in the water doesn't make the least sense to me Oh well, it's One Piece, after all- everything is possible
So, I'm really looking forward to Water 7... maybe we'll find lots of mermen there (perhaps Jinbei too?). What about that frog? I want to know who he is too The new shipwright may do a great upgrade in the ship.
Now, for the shipwright, I think it would be pretty cool is a merman joined the group

Damn, where's 323 already?
I was thinking about a merman joining the crew too, thatll be real hot. I mean hey, the captain has people of all different types . But then again, a merman probably looks as himself as to superior to join a bunch of humans, but the thought would be crazy, imagine all the help that he can do, he can be a fighter, help if anyone falls in the sea, and of course be the shipwright. I hope that Oda does something like this, I really love the idea of one of the Straw Hats not being human
LOL I might stop reading this for a month, I cant take the wait between em' anymore, especially with a new member joining the crew now . Atleast i have other anime series to tide me over, now just need some mangas
Old 2004-05-22, 17:45   Link #9
Vinzer
麦わら海賊団万歳!

heh... funny chapter.

Quote:
I really love the idea of one of the Straw Hats not being human
chopper is not human, and according to nami and ussop, sanji, zoro and luffy are not human either. hahaha...
Old 2004-05-22, 18:24   Link #10
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Ehm...
Spoiler for non-admins :uhoh: :

"This was a really good chapter! Oh yes indeed!"
*sneaks away and awaits his message*
Old 2004-05-22, 18:33   Link #11
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinzer
chopper is not human, and according to nami and ussop, sanji, zoro and luffy are not human either. hahaha...
hahaha? Just woke up when i wrote that, i meant merman. And they say theyre not human because of theyre strength,speed, will power etc.
Old 2004-05-22, 21:15   Link #12
Unidentified

It would be cool to see Jinbei. But didn't one of the Shichibukai own some islands or something like that. Plus Don Flamingo is still running around I think looking for Luffy and Blackbeard is looking for him too. Would be cool if we meet more than 1 Shichibukai and Blackbeard and things would really get intresting. Aokiji did seem surprised when he saw it was Water 7.
Old 2004-05-23, 05:52   Link #13
deedlit
the High Elf

robin chan~

Hope robin chan will be not leaving. She is important to solve the mystery of the changed history. Since Aokiji said she is not loyal to any crew she joined, this might hint that she will find her loyalty to luffy's crew. Because this manga is about friendship and loyalty
Old 2004-05-23, 06:06   Link #14
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Heheh a funny chapter, i wonder if we will meet Jinbei
Old 2004-05-27, 01:57   Link #15
aahhsin

Well... now that Ussop doesn't have to fix the ship anymore... This carpenter should be imcompetant and breaks more things then he fixes.
Closed Thread