Notices

Old 2010-05-12, 12:15   Link #561
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
Wait, wait, wait.... what?
The Pre-Production Gekka was the test type of the Guren line--its the basis for the Gekkas, using the Guren as a base. It uses the same Radiation Wave arm that the Guren did in R2.
Old 2010-05-12, 18:30   Link #562
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Yes, really. The pre-production Gekka existed, Faiz. It was just never used besides to test it's liability and capability.

Gekkas are mass production units of the Guren. In order to test how well the Gekka operated, they attached a left arm ver. of the Guren's Radiant wave surger.

It was a earlier version with less burst capacity, but it remained effective.

It existed, believe me. I think the Club existed, too. Not too sure, but I think it's a possibility. Though I was hoping for a refined hypothesis or theory to the actual content of what I said, I guess talk about Gekka and Club is sufficient.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-12, 21:10   Link #563
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Basically, the Guren was the Prototype, the Gekka was the Test Type, and the Akatsuki was the Mass Production Type.

Similarly, the Lancelot being the Prototype, the Vincent being the Test Type, and the Ward being the Mass Production Type for that series of KMFs.
Old 2010-05-16, 05:46   Link #564
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I've recently started the Pure Blood faction route, and just cleared the firing range for the third time. Makes me realize how much I have to owe Yamiro ^__^

Anyways, I'm close to Narita, and I'm wondering if anyone knows the input necessarily for Pure Blood. I could try and fly blind like I did that one time, but I don't think I'll succeed this time.

Also Rising Dragon is correct about the production line of Knightmares.

Raikare, ftw. =3 lol Who knows? I might actually like Virai or whatever it's called for Villeta x Rai =X
Old 2010-05-16, 10:42   Link #565
Paladinoras
Pancakes

I call it Rilette, reminds me of that razor brand.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-16, 11:00   Link #566
Yamiro
Lux ex Silesia

Send a message via MSN to Yamiro
Arbitres, you actually are on PB route or still on the common part? I didn't have enough free time to play recently but I have a theory on how to enter PB. Hope it will work ;__;
Yamiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-16, 11:46   Link #567
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Nope, not even on it. I just got on Narita and decided to let my psp sleep while recharging, so yeah. I'm not on PB route -- I'm just on the day for it.

I'll tell you when I feel like going masochist D=

Rilette? :/ more like Roulette. The woman is liable to sell you for a noble title. But hey, she is apparently a good person to bring along on a picnic Raawwrr

Lay the theory on me, Yamiro.
Old 2010-05-16, 11:54   Link #568
Yamiro
Lux ex Silesia

Hm, well, since I tried to replay the game from the scratch or load my Narita save and it didn't work no matter how many times I tried I thought that it might be pretty obvious.

We need to be mean to Suzaku again. That would make sense, ne? ;__;
Old 2010-05-16, 12:06   Link #569
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Conveniently for me, I've been mean to him. Hell I was going after Nonette in the mock battle and not even helping him I lost of course, but trying to go berserk on the Knight of Nine was an epic feeling.

What button do I press in order to remain in the trailor or w/e? Wasn't it 'square'? The battle itself isn't hard outside of me dodging Guren.

Meh... I'll experiment on it, I saved beforehand and disabled autosave, so I'll be able to check for me and you. How does that sound Yamiro? If it is about being mean to Suzaku then... Well, I'm fine with that.

I feel sorry for you though Suzaku might feel betrayed and start crying. That would be horrible, since he told me he thought you were his only real fangirl poor Suzaku.
Old 2010-05-16, 23:01   Link #570
Yamiro
Lux ex Silesia

That would be /\, but I have yet to see it ;__; Good luck
Old 2010-05-18, 11:02   Link #571
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Update:

After I completed the firing range, Kewell Soresi showed up. I also deducted you have to talk to Villeta, Jeremiah and Villeta, and then Jeremiah when he is alone.

Being mean to Suzaku doesn't seem to be a preliminary, as I restarted to validate and it still happens. (First time, I was mean. Second not so much.)

I wanted to bring that to your attention. Though I would like to know in detail how to join Pure Blood faction during Narita. Redoing my newest Britannian route save got me... irritated (I had to replace data file 3 with newest route. That was my Japanese Liberation Front route. Days/turns: 26. Ending: Kallen.)

I'll play around on Narita and see what happens. (I've disabled autosave again.) If I get on Pure Blood's route with a different method or button, I'll tell you.

Also you may not be uplaoding the data properly. data file 4 has a thing for Britannia route apparently.

EDIT:
Spoiler for Pure Blood faction update:

Last edited by Arbitres; 2010-05-18 at 12:12.
Old 2010-05-19, 12:50   Link #572
Yamiro
Lux ex Silesia

Well, I actually joined them this beautiful morning. (And Suzaku isn't even mad at me <3)

I pressed /\ at the trailer and X, /\ when the battle started... and all went good. I think being mean IS mandatory, since I did everything the same way as earlier but changed my attitude towards my beloved ( I did talk to Villeta and Orange on every occasion before too, so :X)

And I don't really use the "data files" (only when I finish the game and before important events that lead to different routes), since I have 10 save slots build in my emulator
Old 2010-05-19, 12:56   Link #573
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Give me the battle walkthrough then. Is it just X all the way through? (...If so what a disappointing battle.) I also have no problem being mean to Suzaku, unlike you. So it should be bloodwork... Err.. Clockwork.

Ignore the stupid Pure Blood pun.

*sigh* I wish I had an emulator... Then again, over half would be Kuro no Kishidan route and JLF play through.

vous faire mesmaux de coeur , Karen~ XD
Old 2010-05-19, 13:28   Link #574
Yamiro
Lux ex Silesia

There are only two choices at Narita - and I choose X and /\ - so, are you asking about the port battle? I pressed /\, /\, X. /\, /\, /\ and survived o.O' I'll try another combination next time.
Old 2010-05-20, 13:21   Link #575
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Also, was Nina's ending that bad?
I'm not touching it. Ever.

Quote:
It seems that Rai is actually the playable version for the game since Lelouch had to be in the story
Rai is the protagonist. Lelouch is just a character. I think it's naturally to love Rai while considering Lelouch 'just a character'.

Quote:
It sucks that Rolo was the only character to be transfered into the second season.
Wrong, wrong. So wrong. There is Rolo yes of course. He is on the first route you will ever do. So that's a give-in.

There is Li Xingke for Japanese Liberation Front, which is a PSP exclusive.

Quote:
Are there any plans for Bandai to release a sequel to Lost Colors? It's too bad that the game was never imported outside of Japan. It might have been just as popular as the DVD's
Doubtful. On both cases as if it was released outside of Japan he wouldn't be popular because it was a visual novel. Remember visual novels are hailed very differently, and a select audience would buy it.
Old 2010-05-20, 13:44   Link #576
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
I'm not touching it. Ever.
I saw a screenshot of Rai forcing Nina up against a wall I don't know if thats her ending or not and I'd rather not think about it D8

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-21, 04:23   Link #577
Yamiro
Lux ex Silesia

Quote:
Also, was Nina's ending that bad?
Actually, it wasn't bad. She opened up at the end, and thanks to that was more... likable character.

Quote:
I saw a screenshot of Rai forcing Nina up against a wall I don't know if thats her ending or not and I'd rather not think about it D8
No, that's not what happened. Thank God. When in the research area (or however is the place where they keep Ganymede called) Rai ends up on top of Nina. It's only an accident and you can use Geass to make her think it was only a dream

Arbitres, since you are at Fukuoka already:

X, X, X, X, /\, /\, /\, /\, X

Any other combination will result in Club being destroyed due to taking too much damage
Old 2010-05-21, 05:22   Link #578
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Any other combination will result in Club being destroyed due to taking too much damage
I noticed that. Why can't Jeremiah and Villeta start off closer to me? Completely trashing on a few hundred Gun-rus sound fun until Club is destroyed or I run out of energy.

...I do not approve of either. Anyways thanks.
Old 2010-07-01, 21:30   Link #579
case closed

hello everyone i've playing this game for a very short time but i have a problem and hoping someone could help me i 'm having a difficuilty in saving my game every time i play i have to start from the beginning a new game so can someone tell me how to save my game data in the slot so that when i play some other time i can start from where i have stopped the time before and what is the difference btween the Auto save and normal save and continue and data load
N.S.
1- i'm playing the ps2 version
please pardon my english
case closed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-01, 21:39   Link #580
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Do you have the appropriate memory? Like a memory stick or so forth for the Ps2?

I think you might actually be having trouble understanding how to save via menu - you open start. Choose data save, choose one of the files. And when you are done choosing, and when the window pops up - choose the left option for confirmation.

I have the PSP version, so I'm probably not very helpful.

Wait for Yamiro, I think she'll help you out.

I'm sorry.