Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-11-29, 05:06   Link #841
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

pp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Cruz View Post
Anyway why is Charles helping Yoshi? Does anyone know. She doesn't really seem to like doing his bidding.
Well.... she was "manufactured" by him, I guess she feels she has an obligation to fulfill. Or, maybe he made her an offer she can't refuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
oh, Gisen laughs funny too. for that matters...
Oh yeah, she did laugh too. I felt it was a bit forced though

Quote:
He sure isn't an honest type of guy to begin with.
Yeah, he just pulled a "I'll be back in 1 week" and then arrives like, the next day

I would like for this whole thing to be less serious, and think he's just making MS's just to have a harem, I mean think about what he did to Arta-chan at the beginning of the ep

Quote:
more like over-heating... a production defect, maybe?
but yea, I was a bit surprised too. Guess, Gisen is not an easy opponent.
I would consider her a prototype, she is like his first test subject, ja? Oh wait, I got it! Earlier in the ep, she needed some love juice a la Buttobi CPU from Yoshi in order to replenish her energy, but the bastard didn't give her any, and took a bath instead!

/me runs faster than Arta-chan to a faraway land

mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 05:32   Link #842
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Spoiler for LN Questions:

Is it just me or does the plot kinda suck? Should have just stick with the jokes and ecchi cause I didn't really like this episode for some reason.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 06:18   Link #843
Adam Cruz

Wait she was manufactured?

As in her body was ... or she was just a guinea pig in testing out how to force ppl to become master samurais?
Adam Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 06:31   Link #844
Cjohn

Any good.?
Cjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 06:33   Link #845
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Yoshihiko should just die.

As for some good news, there's more Naoe in another scan.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 06:54   Link #846
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
As for some good news, there's more Naoe in another scan.
and there's lolimura too in that scan. very good news.
Old 2010-11-29, 06:59   Link #847
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

episode 9

Great looking fights, Yoshihiko was impressive, Charles was hot, can't wait for episode 10. This show is really good at making you want more...
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 07:37   Link #848
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was a nice episode. I didn't think so much would happen, but there are only 3 episodes left after all so it's time to crank up the pace.

The fights were cool and beautiful to watch as always. Even though she lost, Sen was impressive, I was wondering when someone would use the ink blots as foothold again (only Juubei had done it until now, and only once I think). Nia is very strong for an artificial Master Samurai.

So, it seems like Gisen might really be Juubei's sister after all? It sounded like they both worked under Amakusa at some point, and with their names being the same and all... I still have no idea how they' related to Muneakira though. Gisen's eye was just a hypnotic eye after all

Of course, I agree with you guys: Gutsugutsu stole the show once again. They should make a spin-off focused on her, it'd be glorious. "I'll be back ~ desu wa"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Is it just me or does the plot kinda suck? Should have just stick with the jokes and ecchi cause I didn't really like this episode for some reason.
It's no masterpiece, that's for sure, but it's entertaining enough. I'd take the harem antics over it anytime though.
Old 2010-11-29, 08:23   Link #849
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

pp

There's another Naoe pic? That popularity poll sure is showing some good results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Cruz View Post
Wait she was manufactured?

As in her body was ... or she was just a guinea pig in testing out how to force ppl to become master samurais?
Heh... I was joking a bit there, when I said manufactured, I actually meant like what you said, she was somewhat of a test subject, boosted by Yoshi

They didn't fully explain, though, so... whatever it was that gives her multiple modes, surely doesn't look scientific

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The fights were cool and beautiful to watch as always. Even though she lost, Sen was impressive, I was wondering when someone would use the ink blots as foothold again (only Juubei had done it until now, and only once I think). Nia is very strong for an artificial Master Samurai.
The ink foothold sure was a surprise. I really don't recall it ever being used besides Juubei, Yukki certainly doesn't use that.

Quote:
So, it seems like Gisen might really be Juubei's sister after all? It sounded like they both worked under Amakusa at some point, and with their names being the same and all... I still have no idea how they' related to Muneakira though. Gisen's eye was just a hypnotic eye after all
I kinda laughed how I missed quite a few things lately. Of course them sharing the same name would naturally have one calling the other "sister", but what really made me laugh was Gutsugutsu's cottage, which was in one of those 4 koma's at the main novel site, which was many weeks prior to the airing of the cottage ep

I would like to know if Gisen knows Juubei is a dual personality. She has never seen serious Juubei.

Quote:
Of course, I agree with you guys: Gutsugutsu stole the show once again. They should make a spin-off focused on her, it'd be glorious. "I'll be back ~ desu wa"
It would have been really awesome if the BluRay specials were comprised of just Naoe-chan's mini adventures

It was about time she went scouting for her new sleeping quarters, I was worried about that for awhile now
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 13:39   Link #850
Racketman

I wonder who it is that ends up being the actual bad guy. I mean, it's all up in the air at the moment.
Racketman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 14:32   Link #851
Seihai
スマイリウム

Haven't seen this the last few pages so... sorry if repost:

NSFW
http://yuinyan.imouto.org/sample/c0a...2%20sample.jpg
Old 2010-11-29, 15:06   Link #852
Nerroth
NePoi!

Looks like there'll be a pretty brutal three-sided fight in the works.

I really do hope Nia breaks free of Yoshihiko's control, though. Especially after that plane scene.

(Now, if they could only try to add one or two half-decent male characters, instead of pinning everything on Muneakira... a forlorn hope, perhaps.)
Old 2010-11-29, 15:22   Link #853
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Yoshi has the whole "the road to Hell is paved with good intentions" bit going on...which leads me to believe he'll eventually end up possessed by Amakusa's ghost and both end up completely destroyed by the cast after after he toys with them and beats them down, but then proceeds to gloat and talk down to them, giving them enough time to discover a weakness and/or hit him with some big (combined) attack or something. XP lol
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 18:36   Link #854
Adam Cruz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post
Looks like there'll be a pretty brutal three-sided fight in the works.

I really do hope Nia breaks free of Yoshihiko's control, though. Especially after that plane scene.

(Now, if they could only try to add one or two half-decent male characters, instead of pinning everything on Muneakira... a forlorn hope, perhaps.)
the plane scene made me rage hard. Dirty Yoshi screwed poor Nia
Old 2010-11-29, 20:43   Link #855
Miraluka
Banned

New scan:
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 21:16   Link #856
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Lovely pic from the new Megami

Spoiler for nsfw:
Old 2010-11-29, 21:28   Link #857
Seihai
スマイリウム

Wifri that scan was posted 2 pages back though nice repost I guess.
And Himeji yours was also posted 5 posts back, maybe I should have made it a miniature attachment instead of url.
It seems like both our versions differ in brightness so I guess one of them is edited, preferring the darker one myself.
Old 2010-11-29, 21:29   Link #858
Adam Cruz

I kinda like Gutsugutsu's maid hairstyle better.

I have an abnormal love for furrier/bushier hair buns.
Old 2010-11-29, 22:03   Link #859
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for my take on ep 9:
Old 2010-11-29, 22:08   Link #860
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Nia is hot, but for some reason I don't think Ami Koshimizu is a good match.

Nonetheless, the opening indeed. Die a thousand deaths, Yoshihiko!
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, light novel adaptation, seinen, shounen