AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-02-25, 01:59   Link #1921
fizzmaister
The Tall One

I guess a big chunk of the problem is that Wars was a PS2 game ported to the wii, and World is a PSP game ported to the wii. Despite a smaller roster, Wars was 4.3 GB and World is only 3.2 GB. They're cutting features to do that.

Last edited by fizzmaister; 2011-02-25 at 04:27.
fizzmaister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-26, 01:13   Link #1922
zeroexia
he is a CHAR

To be honest I like World a lot more than Wars so far. Of course, the primary reason is the fact that I was able to get my favorite Gundams quickly.

Anyway, did anyone noticed how much better Strike Freedom looks in this game. It's the best I've ever seen of S.F. in any game. I think it got buffed too. I got Hi-Nu and Nu before that but S.F. seems to be much better than both of them. Of course S.F. can fly on Earth is a major factor.

I wonder how overpowered OOQ will be, considering S.F. is already godlike now, at least for me.
zeroexia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-26, 01:37   Link #1923
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

I used SEED Kira, the Aile Strike now has that epic trick in which Kira throws the beam saber.
Old 2011-02-26, 03:55   Link #1924
solidvanz
Special Operative

Spoiler for Feminine Side of Extreme Gundam:
Old 2011-02-26, 04:55   Link #1925
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Wow shit. so that's what the secondary face is for!

But still, I just cringe at how Extreme's arms are used to hold up those huge binders on the shoulders.
Old 2011-02-26, 05:09   Link #1926
fizzmaister
The Tall One

Rumors from /m/ indicate that 00Q will not be as overpowered as 00R was in Wars. Also, missiles x8 has been greatly nerfed.
Old 2011-02-26, 15:27   Link #1927
randus

I picked Setsuna first just like I did in Wars and now I have the 00Q. Kinda disappointed that the only 00 unit that has Trans-AM outside of an attack is the 00 Raiser... Using the Trans-AM attack also takes a good chunk of your EN too. ^^;
After finishing the first EX stage, I know picked Banagher as my second master. Still need to get more credits for a second decent ship though. >.>
Old 2011-02-26, 18:57   Link #1928
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzmaister View Post
Rumors from /m/ indicate that 00Q will not be as overpowered as 00R was in Wars. Also, missiles x8 has been greatly nerfed.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 14:17   Link #1929
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroexia View Post

I wonder how overpowered OOQ will be, considering S.F. is already godlike now, at least for me.
A big disappointment if you ask me.
Old 2011-02-27, 17:33   Link #1930
zeroexia
he is a CHAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
A big disappointment if you ask me.
The OOQ or Strike Freedom? I haven't gone on the Exia Evolution line yet so I wouldn't know but if it's the Strike Freedom, then just no.
Old 2011-02-27, 21:58   Link #1931
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Quote:
The OOQ or Strike Freedom? I haven't gone on the Exia Evolution line yet so I wouldn't know but if it's the Strike Freedom, then just no.
The SF? It's easily broken, again. Triple lock, Dragoons, Railguns, Map attack, melee, easily broken. once it MP is maxed out, it's a nightmare to the opposition.

Haven't seen the 00Q yet, but I'm seeing posts in /m/ it's medicore. But I'm nearing the completion, my Raiser is already at level 5 so, in an hour or two, we will find out.
Old 2011-02-28, 12:48   Link #1932
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
I was talking about OOQ. It's medicore at best, and the animation isn't particularly awesome or something. Not even close to Unicorn. And to think how much I was looking forward to it.
Old 2011-02-28, 22:20   Link #1933
zeroexia
he is a CHAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
I was talking about OOQ. It's medicore at best, and the animation isn't particularly awesome or something. Not even close to Unicorn. And to think how much I was looking forward to it.
So OOQ is a mediocre suit? Does that mean it's worse than the top tier, which I believe contains Turn A and some other suits like Unicorn, Hi-Nu, Strike Freedom, etc.

On a side note, Akatsuki turns out to be way better than both Justices. The Justice line disappoints me. The Strike Freedom costs 70000 which is higher than most but that's justifiable since it has all those hax but Infinite Justice is not worth it or at least not worth more than a Hi-Nu.

Another side note, what's the most expensive normal sized unit?
Old 2011-02-28, 22:52   Link #1934
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

yeah, the justice isn't worth it, hell, the impulse is better than the justice solely because of the Deuterion beam system.
Old 2011-03-01, 02:22   Link #1935
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
So OOQ is a mediocre suit? Does that mean it's worse than the top tier, which I believe contains Turn A and some other suits like Unicorn, Hi-Nu, Strike Freedom, etc.
I consider Nu is better than Hi-Nu, though.
To tell the truth, the only reason I'm still using OOQ is because of its Tran-ams Burst. I don't really care about the suit's performance much, because I play GGen just to build my own army of my favorite suits. I only got disappointed at the OOQ because of high expectation.

Gaddess doesn't have Tran-ams, what a shame.
Old 2011-03-01, 21:05   Link #1936
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Q. Does anyone know what does the red exclamation mark do when you highlight a mobile suit?

On a side note, i don't like how they excluded some music, such as Duo Maxell's bgm for Deathscythe
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 21:06   Link #1937
Kouen

It's game over if those units explode.
Kouen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 21:36   Link #1938
kenshinstyle

00Q is one of the strongest suit, better than hi-nu or strike freedom in terms of stats. Many people are disappointed in it is because they are expecting 00Q to be overpowering like 00R III in WARS which is not the case.

00Q main problem is it does not have a trans-am activate command which only 00R has. But, unlike 00R, 00Q can use trans-am burst and raiser sword without trans-am and raiser sword cost only 50 EN, 7000 power, able to lock on 3 units. GN sword bits also offer superior range than 00R.
kenshinstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 22:00   Link #1939
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

not really, SFreedom is the bang-for-buck deal. Lock on 3, Bits, Railguns, rifle, beam-sword, while 00Q is more of a rusher's weapon with it's mobility
Old 2011-03-01, 23:22   Link #1940
kenshinstyle

00Q stats IS better than SF. It has one of the best overall stats. SF can dish out heavy dmg quickly but its EN can't sustain long. 00Q also has lock on 3, sword bits, gn sword/rifle modes and is more EN efficient with low EN cost. 00R, rather than 00Q, is more of a rusher with its trans-am mode.
kenshinstyle is offline   Reply With Quote