AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-07-04, 17:55   Link #1
naruto_jh

HOw can naruto get stronger? spoiler

What is the training naruto will be going under with kakashi that would make naruto surpassing kakashi. What potential does naruto have otherr than kyuubi that can possibly surpass the genuies ninja that has obtained the sharaingan?

I would guess Kyuubi!

I want to know what others may think how naruto will improve?

maybe kakashi planning to give away his sharingan haha that will surely allow naruto to surpass him.
naruto_jh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 18:16   Link #2
cheese4u
da big boss

I doubt it's Kyubi, if I'm not mistaken Naruto agreed to use his own power instead relying on Kyubi. I honestly have no idea what Kikashi is talking about but it could have something to do with fourth, that's just my incite on the matter.
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 18:25   Link #3
airsBlue

Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
kakashi said, but he still didn't realy explained mush of it.
kakashi was the student of the 4th before the 4th become hokage so he probably heard an idea from the 4th how he created resengen and how he was going to create greater version of it but he didn't finish it ...
kakashi is thinking of teaching naruto how to create his own justu (other than sexy and harem justs ) and to do so he is going to broke physics and laws because they are going to create something doesn't exist. by doing so naruto body would get stronger and if they succeded naruto will be able to create or discover greater justu by himself ( if u included what jeria touch naruto so far ( he didn't use any of jeria justu so far in the manga unless jeria was teaching naruto how to use the kyuby power and didn't teach him anything else)
airsBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 18:54   Link #4
rasedori
akatsuki member

u no how sasuke learned a jutsu that made chidori come out of his body, well kakashi might teach him something like that
rasedori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 20:54   Link #5
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Naruto basicly told the fox to back off, and Yamato gave naruto confidence in his "your powerful w/o the Kybuu" speach, that I Highly doubt its anothing to do with Kybuu. Thats what Jiraiya's training was basicly about, and look what good thats done...........

Basicly its gonna be making Naruto into a good fighter. He's proven in the past he has "moments" where he's smart, but just need to make that a little more common. He's got the stamina to outlast most in Narutoverse, just now needs some skill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by airsBlue
to create greater version of it but he didn't finish it ...
He's already done that with Jiraiya. Imo its going to be something completly original, but obviously based around naruto's strengths. Large Chakra pool and close combat fighting.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 21:20   Link #6
Zek
Eyebrows...

It won't have anything to do with Rasengan. Kakashi himself said it would be better. And Kakashi isn't going to "teach" him anything, he's somehow going to help Naruto develop his own jutsu. It's not clear how he's going to do that or whether or not he has any idea what Naruto will come up with. I just hope it's not something that involves big chakra explosions of any kind.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-05, 00:02   Link #7
Ddadain
Autumn winds are good~

Kinda agree with Zek.

Kakashi would most likely take into account Naruto's already LARGE chakra pool.
Ddadain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-05, 00:31   Link #8
Dains11

I'm sorry, but Ive been following the Naruto anime up until past like 15-20fillers...but when has kakashi told naruto he was gonna help him train and make a new technique? If this is manga then why the heck isnt it in spoilers, and if its happened in the anime then does that mean they are done fillers?
Dains11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-05, 00:31   Link #9
rasedori
akatsuki member

i just think that he needs to learn how to think and to be able to control chakra,especially with naruto because he has a vast amount of chakra, if naruto can master this and develop good jutsus he could of course surprass kakashi. that is wat i think kakashi will do to naruto.
rasedori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-05, 10:23   Link #10
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dains11
then why the heck isnt it in spoilers,
The Thread title has spoiler tags onnit =/
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-05, 10:40   Link #11
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-As long as the new jutsu isn't simply a combination of Rasengan and Chidori whatever Naruto comes up with will be good enough for him, for a while anyway. Even with this new jutsu however I highly doubt he'll improve in leaps and bounds the way he did before now that the author has forbidden him to use Kyuubi's power. Whatever he creates now will be sub-par when compared to everyone else's abilities.
Old 2006-07-06, 19:32   Link #12
zayyan

i personally think it'll be some kind of multi purpose jutsu like yondaime's hiraishin no jutsu.not a jutsu like rasengan or chidori.
zayyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 03:24   Link #13
uzum4k1 n4rut0

people u noe how its said that u nead to different kinds of chakara in the manga well naruto is only got 1 and thats wind but wait wat about his kybuu chakara the kybuu holds the fire chakara so that meens naruto has 2 chakars to create a completed rasengan
uzum4k1 n4rut0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 07:41   Link #14
Neji_Hyuuga

Location: Indonesia, the country of multiple cultural backgrounds...visit my country guys. It's very beutiful.
I'm pretty sure that the final form of Rasengan is a jutsu which none of us has ever seen...and it would perhaps be the first in Naruto-verse. Remember how Kakashi explained that Rasengan was the ultimate form of chakra convertion??? Naruto's job now is to blend Rasengan with the ultimate form of elemental convertion which would create a level S jutsu. Yondaime didn't finish this ultimate jutsu because of Kyuubi...now it's NAruto's turn to finish it. I'm pretty sure it'll be his ultimate original jutsu....
Neji_Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 11:39   Link #15
chuckcsf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neji_Hyuuga View Post
I'm pretty sure that the final form of Rasengan is a jutsu which none of us has ever seen...and it would perhaps be the first in Naruto-verse. Remember how Kakashi explained that Rasengan was the ultimate form of chakra convertion??? Naruto's job now is to blend Rasengan with the ultimate form of elemental convertion which would create a level S jutsu. Yondaime didn't finish this ultimate jutsu because of Kyuubi...now it's NAruto's turn to finish it. I'm pretty sure it'll be his ultimate original jutsu....
I thought Rasengan was an S rank Jutsu all by itself? Maybe Naruto's jutsu is going to be an X Rank or are there no other ranks higher than S?
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 11:46   Link #16
Rezard

Does Kakashi knows what a windy Rasengan do? Did Yondaime know ?

Rasengan is A rank ninjutsu.
Rezard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 12:19   Link #17
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u View Post
I doubt it's Kyubi, if I'm not mistaken Naruto agreed to use his own power instead relying on Kyubi. I honestly have no idea what Kikashi is talking about but it could have something to do with fourth, that's just my incite on the matter.
I'll never know why you keep calling Kakashi Kikashi...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf View Post
I thought Rasengan was an S rank Jutsu all by itself? Maybe Naruto's jutsu is going to be an X Rank or are there no other ranks higher than S?
Rasengan is an A rank jutsu but if Naruto completes this it could be higher then an S Rank..Kakashi's words...But like he also said...it could've been impossible to begin with..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezard View Post
Does Kakashi knows what a windy Rasengan do? Did Yondaime know ?

Rasengan is A rank ninjutsu.
Probably not..It's just that Yondaime & Kakashi werent as good as Naruto to use both Kage Bunshin and such focus and jutsu at the same time...
Old 2006-11-17, 14:44   Link #18
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf View Post
Maybe SS (super S rank). Ever played devil may cry? You can get combo rankings of A, S, SS, and SSS!

Again, I'm not really impressed with the new jutsu. I'd prefer naruto patch up all the other areas he's weak on (ie, taijutsu, genjutsu, ninjutsu). He basically has what 3 skills? In one day, we saw Itachi use 5.
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 17:04   Link #19
chuckcsf

That would be cool of he starts learning Body Flicker
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 17:19   Link #20
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
Maybe SS (super S rank). Ever played devil may cry? You can get combo rankings of A, S, SS, and SSS!

Again, I'm not really impressed with the new jutsu. I'd prefer naruto patch up all the other areas he's weak on (ie, taijutsu, genjutsu, ninjutsu). He basically has what 3 skills? In one day, we saw Itachi use 5.
True...but what Naruto uses cant be copied...

- Summoning
- Rasengan
- Oodama Rasengan
- Ultra super Oodama Rasengan
- Going Kyuubi