AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-07-19, 22:34   Link #4081
hyddty

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
If its summary and info, then both but for raws. I'm hunting AA earlier because I saw Kaname in front cover in vol 9 of it.
I saw on some pages that have it but doesnt have the password to unlock it, wonder if it is even the legit one or not ( the AA), the manga stop at the 80th chapter online because the artist have issue or something like that. The 20th volume is everywhere so dont worry about that

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
What time does AA take place?
Same as the original one but focus more on their junior ( aria have the most appearance of course xD)

Last edited by hyddty; 2015-07-19 at 23:58.
hyddty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-20, 09:20   Link #4082
nicothegirl
Ghost

Quote:
Was Kinji (or his family) ever mentioned in the AA series?
The characters in the main story make minor appearances later as the story goes
#2spooky4me
nicothegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-22, 20:31   Link #4083
tuckersister

We don't hear too much about Moe and Kikuyo in the LNs. I wonder how are they doing now. Moe seems to ask Elle for advice a lot (hence the reason she got better in her department Ambulace). I forgot what dept. that Kikuyo was in before she had to leave the Butei Academy.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-05, 23:12   Link #4084
hyddty

Vol 21 coming soon : http://bc.mediafactory.jp/bunkoj/book_detail/1359
Old 2015-08-06, 09:31   Link #4085
tsunade666

Hmm Rico as main cover. I didn't even know what happen in col 20 and vol 21 is coming out.
Old 2015-08-09, 20:21   Link #4086
tuckersister

Can someone give a short summary of the last volume.
Old 2015-08-10, 01:41   Link #4087
hyddty

Quote:
Can someone give a short summary of the last volume.
Trying from the machine and illustrations

Kikuyo and Moe in Vol 21

Spoiler for Illustration:

Last edited by hyddty; 2015-08-10 at 04:07.
Old 2015-08-10, 04:38   Link #4088
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyddty View Post
Trying from the machine and illustrations

Kikuyo and Moe in Vol 21

Spoiler for Illustration:
Those are the two girls that transferred from the normal high school that Kinji & Reki attended right?
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-10, 04:46   Link #4089
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Those are the two girls that transferred from the normal high school that Kinji & Reki attended right?
yes, Kikuyo knows Kinji since they were middle schooler and Moe is a normal girl that follows Kinji back to butei high. Kikuyo is from yakuza family.
Old 2015-08-10, 05:04   Link #4090
obnuchious

so...... +2 for his harem???
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-10, 19:05   Link #4091
tuckersister

How long did Kikuyo last in Butei High? I remember she was let go because her family yakuza.

We haven't much of Moe and Kikuyo. Is there a short summary to bring up the speed?

Moe is doing really well in Ambulace, thanks to Elle. Did she participate in anything in the LN?

If there is a site that has summaries of all the volumes, I won't bother asking.

Last edited by tuckersister; 2015-08-10 at 19:20.
Old 2015-08-13, 01:08   Link #4092
ZeKeR
Superbad

So... we have THREE meek type characters for Kinji's hare- I mean PMC... Moe, Shirayuki and Lisa...

and the miko aint gonna like this.
Old 2015-08-13, 10:46   Link #4093
tsunade666

Shirayuki would go yandere on all of them.
Old 2015-08-16, 08:57   Link #4094
lucasdeis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
No man, no! Did we read the same volume 1? Aria had nothing to expect from Kinji. She invaded his house and started living there on her own, threatened him, shot him, and forced her selfishness on Kinji. Forgive his indecisiveness? Kinji was never indecisive to begin with, all he wanted was to retire. The only reason he got indecisive was because he felt pity for her, but Kinji never had any obligation to Aria.

Doesn't matter if Aria has a high opinion of Kinji, nothing justifies her behavior. And aside from that volume 2 stuff with Jeanne, Aria never had anything to actually forgive Kinji for.

And again, Aria's only trust is in Kinji's abilities in HSS. Because the guy can't take a step out of her view, or simply talk with a girl, without Aria going ballistic.

I truly don't understand what trust you were expecting from Kinji. Doesn't matter if her mother was in jail or not, she had no right to do what she did to Kinji. Any normal person would have already punched her when she tried to force her way into their home.

The thing from volume 2 can barely count, too. They had only known each other for barely a month, and Aria was trying to catch some criminal that was doubtful if even existed only because her sixthlolisense.

If Aria has any good traits, forgiveness is definitely not one of them.

Yes, Kinji has a lot of glaring flaws as a character, and can be quite annoying some times. But Aria being annoying has nothing to do with him. Heck, I can actually count on one hand the number of times that Kinji was actually at fault for Aria going ballistic.

After the stuff of distrust in volume 2, Kinji's got a lot more trust in Aria, That's a fact.

And what do you mean he didn't believe Shirayuki? She never told Kinji anything, she kept quiet about her plight from beginning to end. And though I do agree that Kinji didn't put his all in guarding Shirayuki, her being taken was actually her fault for keeping quiet and delivering herself.

Aria's character is so annoying that it's in fact a minus for Kinji's character for actually putting up with her. If Kinji were to grow balls to actually tell her off sometimes, Aria herself would probably not be as unbearably annoying.

I actually question the sanity of Saito for actually falling in love with Louise, but...

I personally don't like Mikoto. Actually, scratch that, aside from Misaki and Othinus, I don't like any of Index's characters. Even the novel itself is not all that interesting to me.

The problem is that when the improvement comes from a nonsensical plot device. A plot device that was brought by her actually not trusting Kinji and tailing him in the middle of the night to that War Conference, and, like a mad-dog, attacking people way above her league even after Kinji said to stop.
Dude... and people why dont you just get it? Aria is a tsundere... she has to be like that.. you might like it or not but thats the way tsunders mostly act.. Me and the Author dont care what you think but Aria is the main female character and she prob will win Kinji's heart and thats what it looks like... so just deal with it
lucasdeis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-16, 14:34   Link #4095
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasdeis View Post
Dude... and people why dont you just get it? Aria is a tsundere... she has to be like that.. you might like it or not but thats the way tsunders mostly act.. Me and the Author dont care what you think but Aria is the main female character and she prob will win Kinji's heart and thats what it looks like... so just deal with it
Tsundere's definitely don't have guns and start going ballistic over every misunderstanding. Aria goes even further than that, when they try to convince her she doesn't even try to listen. She is stubborn, but in the bad way. If Kinji has fallen for her, then he can officially be titled the greatest masochist since Saito.
I sincerely hope for the harem end or an end with a single girl that isn't Aria.
She's also flat chested.

Last edited by BladeMancer; 2015-08-16 at 14:34. Reason: Lot's of typos
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-16, 16:14   Link #4096
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
Tsundere's definitely don't have guns and start going ballistic over every misunderstanding. Aria goes even further than that, when they try to convince her she doesn't even try to listen. She is stubborn, but in the bad way. If Kinji has fallen for her, then he can officially be titled the greatest masochist since Saito.
I sincerely hope for the harem end or an end with a single girl that isn't Aria.
She's also flat chested.
Not true, Not everything.

If its involve a case then she's a bit calm but if its involve a girl. Then she goes ballistic. Specially if its involve Riko or Shirayuki. She's actually mild if its the others. just glare and threaten Kinji but if its Riko or Shirayuki that really pushes her button. She goes trigger happy. Specially Shirayuki that mostly tries to fight her.

This novel is most likely going for OTP ending with Aria from what I last heard. With confession and all.

Its also different from blade dance. I thought it would end with Claire too but with the latest revelation that involves 9 queens. Than that is settled for harem end.

I'm actually happy it will be OTP but I'm not happy that its Aria where Kinji would end up with -_-

I prefer Shirayuki that can be perfect housewife or Riko that is good partner.

heck, best girl for me is Moe being normal and caring girl.

Aria just doesn't give any advantage to Kinji aside from him being a lolicon which what Aria pointed out to him, when she finds out about HSS and him being aroused by her.
Old 2015-08-16, 16:21   Link #4097
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Not true, Not everything.

If its involve a case then she's a bit calm but if its involve a girl. Then she goes ballistic. Specially if its involve Riko or Shirayuki. She's actually mild if its the others. just glare and threaten Kinji but if its Riko or Shirayuki that really pushes her button. She goes trigger happy. Specially Shirayuki that mostly tries to fight her.

This novel is most likely going for OTP ending with Aria from what I last heard. With confession and all.

Its also different from blade dance. I thought it would end with Claire too but with the latest revelation that involves 9 queens. Than that is settled for harem end.

I'm actually happy it will be OTP but I'm not happy that its Aria where Kinji would end up with -_-

I prefer Shirayuki that can be perfect housewife or Riko that is good partner.

heck, best girl for me is Moe being normal and caring girl.

Aria just doesn't give any advantage to Kinji aside from him being a lolicon which what Aria pointed out to him, when she finds out about HSS and him being aroused by her.
Ok let me rephrase a bit.
She mostly, not every time, but mostly goes ballistic over misunderstandings in Kinji's affairs with women.

Also wtf, seriously? With all those ero bodies around him the only thing he can get aroused by is a feisty person who looks like a child? Kinji really sounds like a pedo
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-16, 18:12   Link #4098
Karolik

Quote:
Ok let me rephrase a bit.
She mostly, not every time, but mostly goes ballistic over misunderstandings in Kinji's affairs with women.

Also wtf, seriously? With all those ero bodies around him the only thing he can get aroused by is a feisty person who looks like a child? Kinji really sounds like a pedo
He likes little girls, either that or he's clearly not straight.
Karolik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-16, 18:12   Link #4099
tsunade666

Quote:
Have you read the part about the triplets that looks like Aria in body? they are even disgusted on Kinji being lolicon.

And Kinji is indeed a lolicon. -_- its a fact

This tsundere guy said his safe with small chest but when Aria's chest was pressed on him. He goes HSS >_>

lolicon
Old 2015-08-25, 05:20   Link #4100
hyddty

Preview of Vol 21 is out on mfbunko, first thing come to my eye is UFO and an illustration of Moe crying or Shirayuki younger sister Komurasaki ( dont know if it is correct or not )

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen