AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-12-03, 05:36   Link #201
usagijen

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino View Post
I am interested in the doujin game.. *O* please~?

Also, the ending single for CRESCENDO was recently released. The sales were so good (25,000 copies in 3 days) that there was a newspaper article about it:

article link

About the popularity of the song, popularity of Corda, and information about female otaku... ^^;

It's refreshing to see how much the Corda TV series has increased love for this series..! makes me happy
I tried playing the Corda doujin game before... but I really really wanted it to have the characters' voices... so instead, I replayed Kin-iro no Corda on my PSP... ^^;;; I would play it again if I get to finish the endings I want in the original Corda game, since it has its own unique moments that the original game didn't have :3 (which is also why I'm looking forward to the new Corda game, since it seems to tackle all those school festivals and other such activities )

*sniff sniff* so happy to hear about the increasing love for Corda~ *continues to spread more Corda luv* ^-^
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 10:17   Link #202
Morikawa Yuki
Aspiring Idol

Okay, here it is:
EDIT: if you want the Doujin Game, send me a private message. The Banner Width can't handle more anonymous downloads anymore, Sorry! what the heck, download the Doujin Game here

If La Corda is popular, why didn't Kanon have an exceptional sale, or am I underestimating the power of bishounens' seiyus?

@ando, thank you for those lovely images! I like the costumes in the show.

Last edited by Morikawa Yuki; 2006-12-06 at 12:45.
Morikawa Yuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 10:32   Link #203
usagijen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morikawa Yuki View Post
If La Corda is popular, why didn't Kanon have an exceptional sale, or am I underestimating the power of bishounens' seiyus?
yep, I believe you have underestimated their power, hehe ;D
the exceptional sales would probably because Corda fans + seiyuu fanatic fangirls alike most likely bought it
Old 2006-12-03, 14:11   Link #204
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Welcome to AnimeSuki! I am new too, but I soon learned that nobody here bites!
A belated welcome to you too! And thanks!

Quote:
I'd say pretty good chances. If you have been following the Hino blush count, she blushed the most for Tsuchiura. But the voilin romance is not in the story for no reason!
Hmmm...I haven't followed the "Hino blush count" but...she blushes the most for Tsuchiura? Yet, she seems to worry a great deal for Tsukimori, though. I'd understand that Hino probably feels stronger about Tsuchiura now because they know each other better but perhaps later she comes to like Tsukimori (eh, it's my hopeless heart hoping ) . And, although I like Tsuchiura as well, I just find that Tsukimori has a bit more in common with Hino (aside from the violin ). Both are picked on by their peers, both are targetted by Yunoki (at least that's what it seems), and both are struggling in the competition under (as I feel) greater pressure than the other competitors.

Although I must add, I like Hihara as well - he is just a great, friendly guy. I can't believe that he's friends with Yunoki, especially after we see the darker side of Yunoki; this would greatly contrast against Hihara, who doesn't seem to have a single bad bone in him. I found it funny when he asked Tsuchiara "Do girls smell that good and are that soft?" (something along that line). That's just cute.

Quote:
The other day, I found a doujin game for La Corda D'oro called Torio+1~ad lib. con espressione.
Here is a picture for it:
Spoiler:

Maybe this is old news, but if anybody wants it, I will upload it to Filefront.

Looking forward to episode 10!
Love the picture! I hope the fact that Tsukimori is in the centre of most of the pics means something...( Okay...I have to wash this Tsukimori mania out of my system -damn him and his wonderful blue hair ).
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 19:40   Link #205
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
...If La Corda is popular, why didn't Kanon have an exceptional sale, or am I underestimating the power of bishounens' seiyus?...
Perhaps in partial explanation, there are two videos about Crescendo on YouTube: a PV made during recording, and an interview video with the five seiyuu who make up "Stella Quintet." As far as music is concerned, it's good -- but I really like the OP.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 19:55   Link #206
usagijen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
A belated welcome to you too! And thanks!

( Okay...I have to wash this Tsukimori mania out of my system -damn him and his wonderful blue hair ).
Welcome~ Glad to see more Corda fans ^-^

/me pat pats PreSage...
Don't worry, I'm sure there are other Tsukimori fangirls out there who has it worse, hehe ;D

As for me, I can't really decide between Tsukimori, Tsuchiura, and Hihara, love them three... ehe Which is why I want to finish their endings (in the game)~ ^-^;;
Old 2006-12-03, 19:58   Link #207
domino
デレデレ

The article credits the popularity of the ED over the OP due to the seiyuu who are popular among female anime fans. I think Fukuyama Jun might be the driving force of the popularity. ^^; He's become extremely popular ever since his role as the main character of Gankutsuou.

And Tsukimori's seiyuu is in a band (GRANRODEO - they sang the Angelique TV series theme song). I don't know how popular the band is, but it probably affected sales at least a little. Tsukimori's voice is amazing. In his character songs, the combination of amazing violin instrumentals + his talented voice is breathtaking The violin is my favorite instrument, so I can't get enough Corda music :P

Then there's Hihara's voice. Main character of Bleach + Tidus from Final Fantasy X. So though he has only a few roles, the roles he does have were famous enough to make him popular. Tsuchiura's seiyuu also plays another possible Bleach character (Renji), so again this series is probably quite popular among female Bleach fans.

Leave it to seiyuu to pull in fans at an alarming rate
domino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 20:00   Link #208
usagijen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Perhaps in partial explanation, there are two videos about Crescendo on YouTube: a PV made during recording, and an interview video with the five seiyuu who make up "Stella Quintet." As far as music is concerned, it's good -- but I really like the OP.
I like the OP song too, and I find it better than the ending song... but it looks like the seiyuus' power outweighed Kanon's singing prowess (as shown in the sales of the album)... >.>;;
Old 2006-12-03, 20:21   Link #209
usagijen

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino View Post
Leave it to seiyuu to pull in fans at an alarming rate
it's because we have REALLY famous seiyuus here
aside from the fact that Corda (and Neoromance) has come a long way (tons of stuff released since the game first came out on PC (way back 2003) ), most of them have been involved in other works as well (those mentioned by domino and much more - ranging from shoujo, shonen to... BL ). as expected, there would be many "faithful followers" / fangirls of these seiyuus... hehe

KOEI is really evil... that's why... they've already foreseen this, and they expect to sell more as they release many many more Drama CDs, albums, etc in the future
Old 2006-12-03, 20:35   Link #210
Morikawa Yuki
Aspiring Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagijen View Post
I like the OP song too, and I find it better than the ending song... but it looks like the seiyuus' power outweighed Kanon's singing prowess (as shown in the sales of the album)... >.>;;
I agree: I really like the opening better than the ending. Still, the ED song was not bad. I liked the Tsukimori's solo part in the song.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Thank you Kaoru-san for those clips. I was giggling through the PV, although I do not know why.

While on YouTube, I found a clip of Tsukimori and Ousaki's seiyuus learning to play the violin. It was hilarious. Reminds me of my attempts to learn to play flute.

Looking at the seiyuus, I'd say they come a bit short in looks, and they sound different from the characters they portray. I have to say, however, that Hihara's seiyuu sort of match in personality because they are both cheerful.
Quote:
KOEI is really evil... that's why... they've already foreseen this, and they expect to sell more as they release many many more Drama CDs, albums, etc in the future
A conspiracy or inertia? You decide.
Old 2006-12-04, 01:20   Link #211
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Episode 10 is pretty emotionally wrought, for me at least. How can Tsukimori just accept the situation? Another good episode. Good music well presented, especially from Tsuchiura and from Hino.

I don't know where ANN found out it's going to be 25 episodes. MoonPhase and Shouboi Calendar don't say, and I don't see it on the official site. But I think they're right: Shouboi Calendar says ep13 will be broadcast Christmas Eve, and there will be no broadcast New Year's Eve, but indicates the show will continue after that.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 04:33   Link #212
usagijen

Quote:
Looking at the seiyuus, I'd say they come a bit short in looks, and they sound different from the characters they portray. I have to say, however, that Hihara's seiyuu sort of match in personality because they are both cheerful.
Masakazu Morita is a hottie~ hehe... he is one of the few seiyuus who really has both the voice and the looks ^-^
Old 2006-12-04, 10:32   Link #213
usagijen

an article from dengeki about the upcoming Corda2 game
--> http://www.dengekionline.com/data/ne...18aaf490d.html

I wonder what goodies there will be in the premium box... hmm... :3
I'm picturing the dating-sim part of the game to be much like Tokimemo... with its own Corda twist (and more fun gameplay because of its music sim part)

I'm still downloading Corda ep10... sigh.. have to wait for tomorrow before I get to watch this... >.<
Old 2006-12-04, 14:27   Link #214
Morikawa Yuki
Aspiring Idol

My download is also not done: stuck at 42.9% percent. Hopefully, I will get to watch this after my last class ends.
For the new characters of the new game. I hope they will get cameo appearances in the anime: kind of like the 3 new characters for the game Gift ~prism~ appeared in the anime Gift ~eternal rainbow~ briefly and did not affect the main plot at all.

Also for Gift, I noticed that the guest, Kirino, served tea in the house of her friend, Haruhiko, who is a guy. It makes me think that it's customary for the female to serve tea rather than the male. So it's not the matter of guest or host, but a matter of gender.

Last edited by Morikawa Yuki; 2006-12-04 at 19:07.
Old 2006-12-04, 23:34   Link #215
usagijen

finally watched episode 10...

it is indeed emotionally wrought... seeing Tsukimori's pride was trampled on that way... =< This episode marks some significant development in Tsukimori x Hino's replationship as Hino's words make quite an impact on him... (in terms of Tsukimori's feelings for Hino is concerned... as for Hino's feelings for Tsukimori, still not sure... though in this episode, she saw him in a different light, a deeper side of him)

Next week, we'll see Yunoki's dark side~ Can't wait to see it~
Old 2006-12-05, 00:24   Link #216
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
finally watched episode 10...

it is indeed emotionally wrought... seeing Tsukimori's pride was trampled on that way... =< This episode marks some significant development in Tsukimori x Hino's replationship as Hino's words make quite an impact on him... (in terms of Tsukimori's feelings for Hino is concerned... as for Hino's feelings for Tsukimori, still not sure... though in this episode, she saw him in a different light, a deeper side of him)

Next week, we'll see Yunoki's dark side~ Can't wait to see it~
No...what happened? What happened to poor Tsukimori-kun? Darn BT, it's downloading so slowly. Not that it really matters too much...besides the pretty pictures, I'm not going to make much sense of anything else .

I wonder why Tsukimori never tries to fight back when he gets bullied. I mean, I'm sure he can kick some butts - or is he afraid he'll break a finger and never play the violin again...

If they are planning to make a sequel of this (as the second game seems to hint), then I'm afraid they might leave the ending open...otherwise, if they hook Hino with one guy then it will be hard to make a second season. Having said that, I prefer they hook her with someone...I usually don't mind with other series but for this one (for some reason) I feel they should end having her with someone (preferably with blue-haired boy ).

About Yunoki, is he going to be flat-out mean? Or will there be some goodness/redeemable qualities left in him?

EDIT: Just saw episode 10...can someone tell me, is Tsukimori out of the competition? (I couldn't understand a single thing they were saying...so if someone could clarify that). Also, how is it that Tsuchiura (can't spell) allowed to enter the competition when he didn't perform in the first round?

[/TH][/TR][/table]

Last edited by PreSage; 2006-12-05 at 02:10.
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 01:59   Link #217
usagijen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
I wonder why Tsukimori never tries to fight back when he gets bullied. I mean, I'm sure he can kick some butts - or is he afraid he'll break a finger and never play the violin again...
lol... nice deduction.. hehe XD
I think it's because of Tsukimori's pride that he doesn't fight back (although it sounds ironical)... it's like he's thinking "I will not get pissed just because you said that or did those things (remains cool and unaffected), and I will not stoop down your level and fight with you"... that kind of pride...

Quote:
If they are planning to make a sequel of this (as the second game seems to hint), then I'm afraid they might leave the ending open...otherwise, if they hook Hino with one guy then it will be hard to make a second season. Having said that, I prefer they hook her with someone...I usually don't mind with other series but for this one (for some reason) I feel they should end having her with someone (preferably with blue-haired boy ).
the game won't really be the deciding factor as to whether they will leave the ending open or not, since the set of characters that Hino would be paired up with are still those people (with the addition of just 2 characters who are not really that influential, as far as the main plot is concerned)... and, there aren't really much significant plot changes in the upcoming game... just more little twists and added fun (with the increased dating-sim part )

Quote:
About Yunoki, is he going to be flat-out mean? Or will there be some goodness/redeemable qualities left in him?
hmm.. just think of it as a Yunoki-black / dark alter ego... it's like, a total opposite of the usual Yunoki you see... though, that does not mean that the kind and gentle Yunoki that people see is fake, as there is just two sides of him... hard to explain.. oh well... x.x;;;

Quote:
EDIT: Just saw episode 10...can someone tell me, is Tsukimori out of the competition? (I couldn't understand a single thing they were saying...so if someone could clarify that). Also, how is it that Tsuchiura (can't spell) allowed to enter the competition when he didn't perform in the first round?
he's not out of the competition... the competition is composed of several rounds (in the game it's 4 rounds), where the results would be tallied before the overall winner would be known. Tsukimori still has a chance to catch up, given that he performs well in the next competitions... as for this 2nd competition,
Spoiler:

With regards to why Tsuchiura was able to enter the competition, it should be noted that Lili is the one who decides who will compete So, it was Lili's decision to make him enter, as he was a regular student endowed with musical abilities

Last edited by usagijen; 2006-12-05 at 02:39.
Old 2006-12-05, 07:34   Link #218
Morikawa Yuki
Aspiring Idol

Quote:
This episode marks some significant development in Tsukimori x Hino's replationship as Hino's words make quite an impact on him... (in terms of Tsukimori's feelings for Hino is concerned... as for Hino's feelings for Tsukimori, still not sure...
Hahaha, I just love it when we are sure of the feelings of every character expect the main heroine.

Also Tsukimori, who usually called Hino "Hino-san," called her "Hino." For a culture that is name-sensitive, dropping the "-san" suffix means a lot... It also surprised Tsuchiura, who was the only one who noticed it.

PreSage, I see that episode 10 made such an impact that it made its way to become your avatar and signature. The CG that ended the episode reminds me of Glass Mask, with the posture and the backgound.
Old 2006-12-05, 10:26   Link #219
XeNoGeaR
AnimeJunkie

Send a message via MSN to XeNoGeaR
This serie Looks So Gay to me
XeNoGeaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 10:29   Link #220
kiwi_666

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeNoGeaR View Post
This serie Looks So Gay to me

Where do you get that impression from? Because of the long hair of one of them? They all have something for hino, so I don't know why u think it's gay. I'm just wondering......
kiwi_666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
musical, romance