Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-12-05, 13:06   Link #221
Ch1kane

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeNoGeaR View Post
This serie Looks So Gay to me
if you don't like it then don't watch it, as simple as that. I think people like you are really pathetic...watch the series before you start commenting here if you think its nice then good for you, if its not well too bad and right don't let people flame you. Its not going to get you anywhere.
Ch1kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 13:17   Link #222
Morikawa Yuki
Aspiring Idol

Finally, a troll appears! I was wondering about the lack of excitement here. The rule is that trolls are ignored until they can backup their accusation.
Now, can we continue where we left off and I quote myself:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morikawa Yuki View Post
Hahaha, I just love it when we are sure of the feelings of every character expect the main heroine.

Also Tsukimori, who usually called Hino "Hino-san," called her "Hino." For a culture that is name-sensitive, dropping the "-san" suffix means a lot... It also surprised Tsuchiura, who was the only one who noticed it.

PreSage, I see that episode 10 made such an impact that it made its way to become your avatar and signature. The CG that ended the episode reminds me of Glass Mask, with the posture and the backgound.
Morikawa Yuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 18:01   Link #223
domino
デレデレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeNoGeaR View Post
This serie Looks So Gay to me
A) none of the characters are gay

and B) is an anime suddenly gay if it isn't full of fight scenes and robots? Is it "gay" to be about PLOT?

I don't understand people.

... in happier news, thanks to StrawberryMint Subs for episode 4~
domino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 19:35   Link #224
Morikawa Yuki
Aspiring Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino View Post
... in happier news, thanks to StrawberryMint Subs for episode 4~
Be still, my heart!

Looking at the statistics as of right now: 528 seeders and 384 leechers. I'd say it's a pretty popular series, even among English-speakers. Congrats to La Corda!
Now, if they would just stop being shy, stop lurking here, join the discussion, and share their opinions here...
Old 2006-12-05, 19:47   Link #225
usagijen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch1kane View Post
if you don't like it then don't watch it, as simple as that. I think people like you are really pathetic...watch the series before you start commenting here if you think its nice then good for you, if its not well too bad and right don't let people flame you. Its not going to get you anywhere.
indeed... T__T
fangirls unite! hehe

but really, if you don't like it then don't watch it... if you're going to watch it, you should do so with an open mind and not simply judge it by its appearance (with all the bishies and stuff). The plot would seem lame at first, but if you get to see how the story enfolds and how the development of the characters was done, then you'd see its real beauty.

And that's something that people like this guy would probably never understand, as the sight of the bishies seem to drive him off... >.>;;;
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 20:58   Link #226
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagijen View Post
he's not out of the competition... the competition is composed of several rounds (in the game it's 4 rounds), where the results would be tallied before the overall winner would be known. Tsukimori still has a chance to catch up, given that he performs well in the next competitions... as for this 2nd competition,
Spoiler:
Phew, that's good to know (although, I guess it would be odd to have Tsukimori out of the competition now). Thanks for answering my question, Usagijen.

Quote:
With regards to why Tsuchiura was able to enter the competition, it should be noted that Lili is the one who decides who will compete So, it was Lili's decision to make him enter, as he was a regular student endowed with musical abilities
Lili...that little cheat .

Quote:
Hahaha, I just love it when we are sure of the feelings of every character expect the main heroine.
And the suspense is killing me. Although, did it seem like she shed some tears from Tsukimori in ep. 10?

Quote:
Also Tsukimori, who usually called Hino "Hino-san," called her "Hino." For a culture that is name-sensitive, dropping the "-san" suffix means a lot... It also surprised Tsuchiura, who was the only one who noticed it.
*rush back to re-watch that scene*

Quote:
PreSage, I see that episode 10 made such an impact that it made its way to become your avatar and signature.
What can I say, I'm a hopeless romantic . Besides, I was waiting for a really good picture to use and when I saw those two scenes...I knew they were the ones.

The sub for the 4th episode is out...whoot! Now if only Ghost Hunt's next eppie would appear. Tsukimori...Naru...I'm divided . Maybe I should add another sig for Naru to show my division

By the way...is it an in-thing for animes to have one of the main bishounen always looking like his mother? (i.e. Tsukimori...Athrun (in Gundam Seed)...Tamaki in Host Club). Mommy's boy .

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 22:12   Link #227
cindialai
Tsukimori

Send a message via MSN to cindialai
is it just me or does Tsuchiura look like a giant infront of the piano in ep 10 looks like he needs to lean down to play the piano.
Old 2006-12-05, 22:32   Link #228
usagijen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
What can I say, I'm a hopeless romantic . Besides, I was waiting for a really good picture to use and when I saw those two scenes...I knew they were the ones.
hehe XD
they're great pics~ *swoons*

Quote:
The sub for the 4th episode is out...whoot! Now if only Ghost Hunt's next eppie would appear. Tsukimori...Naru...I'm divided . Maybe I should add another sig for Naru to show my division
you could always opt for raws / chinese subs.. hehe
but I find it much much more difficult to understand Ghost Hunt (even with the chinese subs), since all those exorcism and ghost-related terms are not common (unless you're really into those stuff =__=)

Quote:
By the way...is it an in-thing for animes to have one of the main bishounen always looking like his mother? (i.e. Tsukimori...Athrun (in Gundam Seed)...Tamaki in Host Club). Mommy's boy .
hehe.. I think it's not just because it's an in-thing.. it's perhaps to show how the beauty of the mother has been exhibited in the looks of her child, thus the bishies its most likely just a matter of preference, as to how bishieful they want the son to look like
Old 2006-12-05, 22:43   Link #229
Morikawa Yuki
Aspiring Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindialai View Post
is it just me or does Tsuchiura look like a giant infront of the piano in ep 10 looks like he needs to lean down to play the piano.
Well, he is naturally big, since he plays a sport...
Quote:
you could always opt for raws / chinese subs.. hehe
but I find it much much more difficult to understand Ghost Hunt (even with the chinese subs), since all those exorcism and ghost-related terms are not common (unless you're really into those stuff =__=)
Tell me about it... I give that show up simply I have got no clue what is going on... Also, I did not completely like the main heroine, who is always "fangirling" Naru and it gets annoying after a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Actually, someone pointed out that Tsukimori's mother looks like Fuyumi-chan...
Old 2006-12-06, 04:50   Link #230
icemarle
StrawberyMintSubs Founder
*Fansubber

Well... I was bracing myself for episode 10 after having read that part in the manga. I knew it was gonna be sad >_< Poor Tsukimori-kun...

Oh, and I can't wait to see the anime's Yunoki black in action! Next episode~ Whee :3
icemarle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 09:01   Link #231
andromeda0201

lol, yeah I guess its common sense in anime that if a guy looks like his mum, he will be a bishie
I have a feeling this anime will be heading more towards the Tsukimori ending though, although they can easily still pull off an "everybody is still friends for the moment" ending
andromeda0201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 09:14   Link #232
Morikawa Yuki
Aspiring Idol

@icemarle,
congrats for releasing episode 04, keep up the good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inujun View Post
I have a feeling this anime will be heading more towards the Tsukimori ending though, although they can easily still pull off an "everybody is still friends for the moment" ending
I hate those kind of endings, since it is the easiest ending to pull. Ouran, anyone?
Old 2006-12-06, 12:09   Link #233
usagijen

Quote:
@icemarle,
hats off to SMS~ ^^

Quote:
I hate those kind of endings, since it is the easiest ending to pull. Ouran, anyone?
it was said that the purpose of that was to keep the fandom alive (I thought it was a fitting ending, but still, I want more Ouran~)... sigh... T__T;; but I don't think such an ending would work well with Corda, coz the plot is screaming for an ending, IMO...

and it should have an ending with Hino paired up with a guy so they could show that special ending in the game when you get to have the guy's love/rival ending
Spoiler:
Old 2006-12-06, 12:37   Link #234
Morikawa Yuki
Aspiring Idol

Quote:
Spoiler:
This is providing that she wins the competition, right? And don't tell me that piece is called La Corda d'Oro
Old 2006-12-06, 13:37   Link #235
domino
デレデレ

I wonder if anyone will play the piece "La Corda d'Oro" (Kiniro no Corda) that's in the game. The song is just an instrumental version of the game's theme song. ;D (it's the song in the background in this trailer for the game)

While it would be nice if Hino ended up in a solid relationship with a guy, I don't think she will. An open-relationship ending where she's just friends with everyone doesn't "close" the series and leaves it up to the imagination of the viewer so they can put Hino with whoever they want (I'm personally rooting for Tsuchiura x Hino T_T ). But what would be nice is if they did endings like what they did for the Harukanaru Toki no Naka de TV series and release a bonus romance ending for each character that they can add to the show as they please. So viewers could simply watch the love ending of the character of their choice. While it is kind of cheating, it would be an interesting way to end things.
Old 2006-12-06, 14:44   Link #236
icemarle
StrawberyMintSubs Founder
*Fansubber

Quote:
@icemarle,
Quote:
hats off to SMS~ ^^
Aww thanks... ^_^ Just doing my job in bringing the La Corda fever to more people worldwide.

Quote:
in the game, if you end up being the winner, after the competition, you'll (or rather Hino will) play the "hidden piece" that Lili gave, as you were told that it would bring about a "miracle", much like what it did to the violin romance story <3

despite all the rivalry in the competition, that song would reach the person you love, and upon understanding what that song meant, he would reciprocate those very same feelings <3 (in the game, the guy you choose would go to the balcony where you were playing that song, and tell you what he feels for you ^^) *swoons* lol

so there, unless they pull a definite paired ending, such a great scene will not be witnessed~ :3
I haven't tried winning the concours in the game yet. I was obsessed in trying to win Tsukimori's heart more in the previous games I played. (and squeal a lot) My current game has me after the 3rd selection and my rankings were 1st, 4th, and 2nd. I have the highest possibility of becoming the champion. The only problem is I still need to finish the 4th selection. <_< I've been busy lately, so I haven't been able to play much.

Quote:
This is providing that she wins the competition, right? And don't tell me that piece is called La Corda d'Oro
It's Kin'iro no Koruda in the game, and you can learn how to play it... It's not exactly a "hidden piece."
icemarle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 14:52   Link #237
htsuji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inujun View Post
I heard that the game has a set of priorities that decides who should end up with Hino when there are two or more people whose intensity levels of friendliness with Hino are equal. And the one who has the highest priority is:
Spoiler:
Of course, that doesn't necessarily means Hino will end up with him in the anime. Or rather, I think there is some possibility that she will choose to be alone and devote herself to music for the time being. In the manga, where the third selection has finished, her mind is currently filled with the desire to play violin.

Last edited by htsuji; 2006-12-07 at 02:53.
htsuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 15:48   Link #238
kiwi_666

Still, I'll hope for an Tsukimori x Hino ending..................

Anyways I love this anime
kiwi_666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 16:15   Link #239
Morikawa Yuki
Aspiring Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino View Post
While it would be nice if Hino ended up in a solid relationship with a guy, I don't think she will. An open-relationship ending where she's just friends with everyone doesn't "close" the series and leaves it up to the imagination of the viewer so they can put Hino with whoever they want (I'm personally rooting for Tsuchiura x Hino T_T ). But what would be nice is if they did endings like what they did for the Harukanaru Toki no Naka de TV series and release a bonus romance ending for each character that they can add to the show as they please. So viewers could simply watch the love ending of the character of their choice. While it is kind of cheating, it would be an interesting way to end things.
I would like that too, but the problem with that, which was demonstrated pretty well with Harukanaru, is that some relationships may be never developed enough for the omake ending to make much sense.
Old 2006-12-06, 18:11   Link #240
domino
デレデレ

Quote:
I would like that too, but the problem with that, which was demonstrated pretty well with Harukanaru, is that some relationships may be never developed enough for the omake ending to make much sense.
They might be able to pull it off in Corda, though. In Harukanaru, the focus was more on action (that game was more of an RPG after all), while Corda focuses more on characters. Corda also has like half the characters Harukanaru has, yet still has the same amount of episodes, so everyone is much better developed. And the story is written much more clearly. ^^

What would be ideal for me is that if the anime plays toward a main romance ending (with Tsukimori or Tsuchiura), then gives alternate ending bonuses for fans of other pairings. That way we'd get a complete romance story, and the unsatisfied people can get their couple of choice on the side.

I also hope they'll make chibi-style gag bonus movies (like they did for Angelique and Haruka), too *crosses fingers*

Tags
musical, romance