Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-12-11, 12:22   Link #281
usagijen

sigh.. my download just finished and I have to sleep... T__T
This is a bit of a rush... >.>;;
I'm going to fix this up tomorrow... >.<;;
Spoiler:

Anyways, next episode, we'd see the "continuation" of this scene with Yunoki, and Ousaki-sempai appears (again, with a more significant interaction this time... hehe.. I believe he would be formally introduced to Hino in the next ep) =D

Last edited by usagijen; 2006-12-12 at 00:34.
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 13:35   Link #282
Morikawa Yuki
Aspiring Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagijen View Post
sigh.. my download just finished and I have to sleep...
Anyways, next episode, we'd see the "continuation" of this scene with Yunoki, and Ousaki-sempai appears =D
Hahaha, I think Ousaki-sempai appeared a lot of times already (as a member of the audience in concours etc.)... It's just a matter of interacting with Hino or not.
Morikawa Yuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 15:15   Link #283
ffdshow

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mina_chan View Post
can somebody post a summary of episode 11??? O_o....... cuz i dont understand japanese. ummmmm.....if u do thanks!
Summary:
Spoiler:
ffdshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 15:51   Link #284
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

How did you guys get the raw so quickly . I'm still waiting to see it uploaded with my source.

Thanks for the summary usagijen. That's really going to help me when I watch the episode. I like seeing Yunoki's darker side. It adds an extra layer to the whole story. All the reverse harem I've seen so far has all the guys as being perfect, most are totally head-over-heals for the heroine and all would do anything for her. Here, we see more of a variety - the dark one , the friendly one, the simply friends ones, and the final two that may have feelings for the girl (one of which is playing hard to catch ).

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 19:33   Link #285
usagijen

I just read chapter 34 of the manga (latest so far), and there's this scene where Hino dazes out in the classroom, thinking about her violin, and...
Spoiler for chapter 34:
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 22:10   Link #286
mina_chan

Smile

Quote:
sigh.. my download just finished and I have to sleep... T__T
This is a bit of a rush... >.>;;
I'm going to fix this up tomorrow... >.<;;
Spoiler:

Anyways, next episode, we'd see the "continuation" of this scene with Yunoki, and Ousaki-sempai appears (again, with a more significant interaction this time... hehe.. I believe he would be formally introduced to Hino in the next ep) =D
omg........thank u sooooooo much......u write summaries super good!!!
mina_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 23:18   Link #287
gummybear
MUDKIP MUD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffdshow View Post
Summary:
Spoiler:
I second that

Spoiler:
gummybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 01:01   Link #288
htsuji

Quote:
I just read chapter 34 of the manga (latest so far), and there's this scene where Hino dazes out in the classroom, thinking about her violin, and...
Spoiler for chapter 34:
Spoiler for chapter 34 of the manga:

Last edited by htsuji; 2006-12-12 at 01:38.
htsuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 09:26   Link #289
Morikawa Yuki
Aspiring Idol

The mysterious girl, huh?
Don't tell me we are heading down the Tsuchiura path...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gummybear View Post
Spoiler:
It appears that way at first... but deep down there is another reason for him to act that way to her.
Old 2006-12-12, 22:26   Link #290
ad454

What did Lili (the fata) did to Hino's violin in ep 11?

Thank you "usagijen" for the episode 11 summary.

<spoiler>
One thing that was unclear in episode 11, was that scene when Hino was in the music room, upset about doing too well in the competition since she thought it unfair to play with a magic violin. Then Lili (the fata fairy) drops in, and after taking with Hino, casts a magical spell on Hino's violin.

But what did Hino and Lili talk about and what did Lili do to Hino violin? Did Lili remove the magic from her violin so that Hino can play it normally like a regular musican?
</spoiler>

Thanks in advance.
Alicia.
ad454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 22:45   Link #291
Kaitou Icery
Shadow Dreamer

Send a message via AIM to Kaitou Icery Send a message via MSN to Kaitou Icery Send a message via Yahoo to Kaitou Icery
He put more magic into it, since the magic doesn't last forever; hence, he needed to add the magic.
Kaitou Icery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 23:27   Link #292
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I just discovered recently that Takagi Reiko (Hino) is playing the character Risa in the current show Kujibiki Unbalance. She's okay, but has so much less to do than in this show.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 00:07   Link #293
ad454

Magical Cheating and Magical Recharge in Episode 11

Quote:
Quote:
But what did Hino and Lili talk about and what did Lili do to Hino's violin?
He put more magic into it, since the magic doesn't last forever; hence, he needed to add the magic.
Thanks for the answer Kaitou Icery.
But that does seems very strange to me. What are the writers thinking! First Hino is upset that her success is unfair since she is cheating with her magically violin. Then she allows Lili to magically recharge her violin, allowing her to continue to cheat.

Do you know what was said between Lili and Hino in that scene?

Alicia.
ad454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 02:42   Link #294
htsuji

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad454 View Post
But that does seems very strange to me. What are the writers thinking! First Hino is upset that her success is unfair since she is cheating with her magically violin. Then she allows Lili to magically recharge her violin, allowing her to continue to cheat.

Alicia.
(This is kind of a word for word translation.)
Spoiler for episode 11:
Old 2006-12-13, 02:53   Link #295
domino
デレデレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad454 View Post

Alicia.
I think Hino has accepted her "cheating" by that point and is determined to not give up. It's not that she WANTS to cheat, she just isn't in the contest to win... Lili just wants Hino to use her violin to bring happiness to as many people as possible. It's not about winning for her.
domino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 12:04   Link #296
Morikawa Yuki
Aspiring Idol

For anyone who knows about the corda game, how different is the PSP version from the PC version?
Old 2006-12-13, 13:18   Link #297
domino
デレデレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morikawa Yuki View Post
For anyone who knows about the corda game, how different is the PSP version from the PC version?
according to this, the PSP game just features some new events and talk features and different BGM during some parts. It gives no indication of whether or not the game has the PS2 version endings or the PC version endings.

The difference between the PC game and the PS2 game is that in the PC game, the love endings are just like any other event, followed by a manga-style CG. In the PS2 game, the love endings are animated movies.
Old 2006-12-13, 13:25   Link #298
DoReMiFaSo
Samba!!

Does anyone know how many episodes will there be?
DoReMiFaSo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 14:38   Link #299
htsuji

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoReMiFaSo View Post
Does anyone know how many episodes will there be?
Maybe 26. But strangely, it isn't officially confirmed. It may be or may not be 24 or 25.

According to someone who read the sales plan for the DVDs, there will be 9 disks; the first disk has 2 episodes (with a bonus track, I guess), the others have 3 episodes. If this is correct, we'll see 26 episodes in total (2 + 3x8 = 26). The first and the second disks, which will be out on Jan. 24 and Feb. 28, 2007, are already listed on the website of DVD sellers such as Amazon.co.jp (the Japanese branch of Amazon.com). Amazon.co.jp says, the first one's run time is 50 minutes, the second is 75.

So, I think there will be 26 episodes.
Old 2006-12-13, 18:06   Link #300
domino
デレデレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by htsuji View Post
Maybe 26. But strangely, it isn't officially confirmed. It may be or may not be 24 or 25.

According to someone who read the sales plan for the DVDs, there will be 9 disks; the first disk has 2 episodes (with a bonus track, I guess), the others have 3 episodes. If this is correct, we'll see 26 episodes in total (2 + 3x8 = 26). The first and the second disks, which will be out on Jan. 24 and Feb. 28, 2007, are already listed on the website of DVD sellers such as Amazon.co.jp (the Japanese branch of Amazon.com). Amazon.co.jp says, the first one's run time is 50 minutes, the second is 75.

So, I think there will be 26 episodes.
Any word on what the bonus track could be? For the Angelique TV series (same company as Corda), they did it like that... released 1 episode less than the rest of the DVDs for the first DVD to include a bonus. For Angelique, the bonus was an amazing chibi comedy mini-episode. I hope Corda does something like that..!

Tags
musical, romance