AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-12-16, 21:01   Link #321
Insane E
Icemarle's slave

Heibi, just to test I dled and installed the latest Azureus client.
My default port was 14197 (changed now before this post). Azureus even provides info on what are "good port choices" the link takes you here.
You will also find the extreamly simple instructions, took me less then 10 sec in a prog I never used with out them, how to change it there. And based on what they are saying there the standard ports have never been a default in any of the new versions of their client, which basically means if I'm correct something the user have change on his/her own.

And to defend our choice of tracker a little. Even the people behind the client you use say that the standard ports are bad for the same reason(s) our tracker provider states as reason for blocking them.

No, I'm not trying to make you or anyone change client or config it in any other way then you want it, it's your choice not to make it work with all trackers.
Insane E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-16, 22:29   Link #322
Heibi
Ancient Fansubber
*Fansubber

Fear not. I'm seeding the scarywater part. If you could upload to both I'm happy to always seed another groups awesome work.

Heibi
Central Anime

Well, I was. Getting an error now.

Last edited by Heibi; 2006-12-16 at 22:31. Reason: hmmm
Heibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 17:16   Link #323
Morikawa Yuki
Aspiring Idol

Just watch the subs on YouTube... there is like 5 copies of this sub plastered all over the La Corda search page filtered by most recent the last time I searched.
BTW, does La Corda air this week or next week? I have heard there is a week off coming soon...
Morikawa Yuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 18:42   Link #324
htsuji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morikawa Yuki View Post
BTW, does La Corda air this week or next week? I have heard there is a week off coming soon...
Episode 12 was aired about 7 hours ago.
htsuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 21:07   Link #325
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Oooh...can't wait to see episode 12...even though its raw. Oh well...as long as I get my daily dose of Tsukimori, it's good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemarle View Post
Hahaha... XD Whenever I play the game, I always aim for Tsuki and Tsuchi... of course, since Tsuki's my fave, he's my top priority, so whenever an event requires me to root for either of them (when they fight), I always side with Tsuki XD (and Tsuchi's reactions aren't always good when I do that... ^_^; )
Heh-heh. Since Tsukimori is also my absolute favourite, it's probably a good thing that I am not playing the game then. Otherwise, Tsuchiura would probably be chasing me with a sledge hammer about now.

Actually...since the game isn't in English, I'd probably have a difficult time playing it at all.

Tsukimori: $%^%&

Me: I know you're cute

Tsukimori: $%^%& !

Me: Yes...I agree...you are so handsome

Tsukimori: $%^%& !!!!!

Me: Umm...Tsukimori...why are there steam coming out of your ears?

Tsukimori:

Game Over....

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 00:25   Link #326
icemarle
StrawberyMintSubs Founder
*Fansubber

Well... more like Tsuchi gets surprised that you're rooting for Tsuki and starts acting sarcastic... Or... he frowns... and doesn't say anything OR he asks you why and gives you a reason why you shouldn't have done that. Tsuki gets surprised sometimes too XD (If he didn't walk out) Waa~ Tsuki's so cute <3

Though there was a part that was kind of insulting... Amou (reporter girl) tried to make me play a piece that I didn't practice. Tsuki was in the area and Tsuchi happened to pass by. You get pressured and start to play... badly... then Amou and Tsuchi tell you not to mind it. Tsuki goes "..." and plays the same piece you just failed in playing... perfectly. Then he gets up and leaves.

...I still rooted for Tsukimori though. XD
icemarle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 07:07   Link #327
andromeda0201

lol thats so typical Tsukimori-like, he just insults people without knowing it
I still hope that there will be another duet between him and Hino, probably a trio with Tsuchi too although that is rather unlikely
andromeda0201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 07:39   Link #328
Morikawa Yuki
Aspiring Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by htsuji View Post
Episode 12 was aired about 7 hours ago.
Really? There is still no raws and the groups are very quick about these things....

So I am guessing the week off is next week then?
Old 2006-12-18, 09:23   Link #329
usagijen

Quote:
Really? There is still no raws and the groups are very quick about these things....

So I am guessing the week off is next week then?
there is a raw... and a chinese sub also... you just have to know where to look ^^
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 09:43   Link #330
icemarle
*Fansubber

I saw ep12 a few hours ago... It rules... too much. Beats the previous ep in my opinion.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-12-18, 10:56   Link #331
usagijen

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemarle View Post
I saw ep12 a few hours ago... It rules... too much. Beats the previous ep in my opinion.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-12-18, 20:01   Link #332
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Ah, downloading episode 12 right now...can't wait.

But with all that's been posted...does it sound like
Spoiler:

So what's the vibe in the manga and/or game regarding whom Hino may end up with (Tsuchiura or Tsukimori)?

Spoiler:

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2006-12-18, 21:29   Link #333
htsuji

This is just a bit of trivia.
In episode 12, Yuuki Nakazima, who usually plays Hino's violin part in the anime, voiced the part of a new student, Mai Koizumi. Of course, Mai's violin part was played by her, too.
Spoiler for episode 12:

Last edited by htsuji; 2006-12-18 at 21:41.
htsuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 21:42   Link #334
Morikawa Yuki
Aspiring Idol

That's very interesting... I wonder how much the musicians get paid for performing as a character. I imagine much less than the seiyus.

Looking at episode 12, I seriously think that with all the complex interactions, Hino would end up with no one.

Hino got to interact with all the guys expect Shimizu (who would not be at the top of the ladder of ending candidates). Let's run through them, shall we?
Spoiler:

[rant]I am the only one who is frustrated with Hino's "Oh, I do not feel like practicing because I am deceiving everyone" and then "Oh, I am the only one who is not serious and trying hard" It's understandable that she is going through this stage of conflicting thoughts, but it's just so frustrating and long-drawn. When she is going through this after she said to do her best, it almost give me a feeling that she is indecisive (although she is not) [/rant]

Also, am I the only one who noticed that Hino doesn't practice at home? When she goes home, it implies that she has finished practicing, but I think that she can totally practice at home. (unless she's got bad neighbors)

I am looking forward to more Tsu-Tsu action too! (Wait, that sounded wrong...) I saw a notebook in the preview, so I hope that the notebook incident would be animated.

Last edited by Morikawa Yuki; 2006-12-18 at 22:05.
Old 2006-12-18, 23:25   Link #335
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Well...admiration can be the start of something...(speaks an overly hopeful Tsukimori x Hino fan that will most likely end up like this )

I also noticed when I re-watched certain parts (to get the screencaps below) that Tsuchiura isn't as perceptive. He didn't notice the bandage on Hino's knee but Tsukimori immediately saw it . Tsuki also seems to worry about her...in his silent way .

Hihara was absolutely adorable in this episode. I love that guy!
Heh-heh I thought these two scenes of Hihara were hilarious:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...-A/Hihara1.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...-A/Hihara2.jpg

Also, the opening scene for Yunoki got changed...we can see his face in that scene now. For a moment there, I thought Yunoki suffers from schizophrenia ...actually, I still think he suffers from schizophrenia .

Quote:
I am looking forward to more Tsu-Tsu action too! (Wait, that sounded wrong...)
Reading your analysis of the possibilities, (which nicely sums up the playing field, by the way) I really feel sorry for Shimizu though...he only gets a bare two lines from you analysis . But then, we sort of figured that out when he was introduced as Sleepy.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Eh?

Quote:
Also, am I the only one who noticed that Hino doesn't practice at home? When she goes home, it implies that she has finished practicing, but I think that she can totally practice at home. (unless she's got bad neighbors)
She probably doesn't want her family to know. Otherwise, she'll be having a hard time explaining how she learned to play the violin in one day - and gotten that good.

Just some additional screencaps I thought I'd share - simply cause they are nice (at least I think so)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...A/Lacorda4.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...aTsuchiura.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...cordagroup.jpg

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2006-12-19, 00:19   Link #336
icemarle
*Fansubber

Quote:
Spoiler:
Now that's just hilarious. XD

Quote:
Spoiler:
I still find it strange that Hino still calls her by last name when Fuyuumi calls her Kaho-senpai now. <_<

Come to think of it, I think Shimizu might end up... with himself He always thinks to himself... (slowly) I love seeing the world through Shimizu's eyes, actually. I also like his narration. XD

Quote:
[rant]I am the only one who is frustrated with Hino's "Oh, I do not feel like practicing because I am deceiving everyone" and then "Oh, I am the only one who is not serious and trying hard" It's understandable that she is going through this stage of conflicting thoughts, but it's just so frustrating and long-drawn. When she is going through this after she said to do her best, it almost give me a feeling that she is indecisive (although she is not) [/rant]
I kinda agree with you. She should stop moping around because she's already there and it's too late to give up. Better make the most out of it. Not to mention that I'd do anything to be in her place. Screw that Yunoki-senpai I'd try anything not to go near him from the start. If I were Hino, I'd go chase after Tsukimori... Not sure how he'd react though. Then again, I can do that in the game... but... If only I could just talk to him, you know? XD

Last edited by icemarle; 2006-12-19 at 00:41.
Old 2006-12-19, 10:36   Link #337
apoloskye

What does Tsukimori say to Hino in the hallway in episode 12? Can anyone tell me?
apoloskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-19, 11:19   Link #338
usagijen

Quote:
Originally Posted by apoloskye View Post
What does Tsukimori say to Hino in the hallway in episode 12? Can anyone tell me?
First, he asks Hino if she's already going home, then comments on how fast her practice went considering that it's still early. He notices the wound on her knee and asks what happened, and Hino tells him that she just fell down the stairs and that it was nothing serious.

Tsukimori tells her how she's not paying much attention to herself (or taking care of herself well), and asks her what if her hand gets wounded the next time something like that happens... (it's Tsukimori's way of telling Hino to take care of herself )

Then, Tsukomori says that the 3rd competition is nearing, and tells her that people would pay more attention (or perhaps have some sort of expectation) to her upcoming performance now that she placed 2nd in the previous competition. He further adds that it's but natural to feel pressure, considering the situation she's in. And that the only way to rid herself of that pressure is to keep on practicing.

Then, Tsukimori tells Hino to excuse him as he's going to practice...

Old 2006-12-19, 11:43   Link #339
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Urgh...I kinda wished I didn't know about that OP change. Ebil OP Yunoki scares me. Not to mention it was so out of place opposed to the other guys.

I think a major factor in Hino's sudden depression in the whole magic violin thing again is ultimately due to the fact that she got 2nd in the 2nd selection. As opposed to the first where she got last, this time, rather than just sharing the music, she's actually trumping over genuinely better musicians of sweat and blood using a magic gimmick as opposed to her real capability. I believe if she continually got last place in all selections then it wouldn't had bothered her that much. Prior to the 2nd selection, Hino was merely pondering on the fear of losing her newly built friendship with the music gang if they ever found out, but upon being 'better' than others now by deceit, it probably touches a guilty conscious even deeper. Plus this whole Yunoki bit probably etches another scar onto Hino.

Let's see... Tsu-Tsu-Hiha-Widow-ALL aka Harukanaru seems to be the only legit contenders for an ending, unless Shimizu gets more depth and Hino is turned on by hawt sexy bad boys. Though I wish if it really goes the ALL route, all the characters (( I don't expect much from Shimizu though )) to be albietly decently developed to be plausible, rather than just satisfying all the fangirls. Most of Akane's endings scares me. Other than Eisen and Tachibana... even if the latter is better suited for Fuji-hime. :3

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-19, 12:01   Link #340
gummybear
MUDKIP MUD!

is there a summary up yet? I was watching it without sound and I am so confused plus I can't get it off my mind. /")_("\ I won't get to hear it till tomorrow (TwT)
gummybear is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
musical, romance