AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 18 Rating
Perfect 10 8 17.02%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 7 14.89%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 19 40.43%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 12.77%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 12.77%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.13%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-29, 12:39   Link #41
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
My biggest LOL was Alto (( I think )) taking over Vice's heli-pilot job. You had a good run, Vice.
hinting that vice is out of the picture for good? hope not as he is the only male i like form the series ~ imo he should go back to being an ace sniper :3

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-07-29, 12:46   Link #42
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
The OP shows how the mood going to be for the last 7 episode,very serious and gloomy.No more fun ><

Quote:
Heck, Due and Ginga are conveniently missing from the OP, and even the 'black thing' Nanoha faces in the OP cannot be seen clearly. And Fate isn't even facing her "rivals", spending time chopping up Drones in the lab. (( not even an indication, since Nanoha OP battle-scenes are quite random. ))
Fate VS Drones inside the lab(full of life pods) probably indicate that her designated rivals would be Jail himself.Nanoha dark opponent might have something to do with Vivio :C

How about Teana's? Who is the other number beside Wendy,cant see clearly.Dodi?
Old 2007-07-29, 12:56   Link #43
Thisguy
Negikamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
How about Teana's? Who is the other number beside Wendy,cant see clearly.Dodi?
Yep, it was Wendy and Deed (their official spellings are out @ official site, btw).
Also Teana seems to be able to control far more bullets than when she lost control at EP7, surely she's becoming something too.
Quote:
The OP shows how the mood going to be for the last 7 episode,very serious and gloomy.No more fun ><
Are you sure about that?
IMO that OP has definitely shown where the show's going to go; serious wtfpwn battles.
Old 2007-07-29, 12:56   Link #44
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

I wanna see this OP... D:
Old 2007-07-29, 12:58   Link #45
raidou
Confused person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
IMO that OP has definitely shown where the show's going to go; serious wtfpwn battles.
^^ just saying that since everyone looks sad and serious in the Opening...No even person one is smiling (except jail )

Definitely much different from 1st Opening.

Quote:
Yep, it was Wendy and Deed (their official spellings are out @ official site, btw).
Thank you
Old 2007-07-29, 13:02   Link #46
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Can someone please post the opening somewhere else.....? Please?
Old 2007-07-29, 13:05   Link #47
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

OMG @_@

I don't remember WHO exactly said it, but Zest IS coughing out blood IN A FOREST.... Seems the effect takes place around 15 to 20 hours after usage of Full Drive. And had it not been for Rein, Vita most likely would've died. (( even though he only hit the hammer? @_@ ))

On that effect, I am TOTALLY sold on Zest x Agito. It's just so...endearing, especially how she teared up, and brought him that cup of hot drink.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-07-29, 13:08   Link #48
Master Anime
Miracle Man
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Master Anime
Can someone explain what's going on in this episode
Old 2007-07-29, 13:09   Link #49
Kirika-chan
Fate's fan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OLI6Zpe3dQ

This, opening 2 ^^
Vivio ... >.< Nanoha get back her T.T
Old 2007-07-29, 13:14   Link #50
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
why cant you kill people? how is it not realistic for people to die in fights like that? how is it not an action anime? it may not be all action but nonetheless action is appart of the genre ~ what i want to see is for this series to grow up from its roots from being "all happy go lucky friends" to something darker ~ (yes darker than seeing fate chan being tortured >_<)

edit: lol the new OP...i see nanoha going crazy XD and subaru going "kamehameha!!"
Well...some of us like a general happy lucky go theme...and besides, its Maho Shoujo, few die unrepentant deaths. I wouldnt be surprised if the numbers goes with Luce and Zest in the end to do their own thing and the Doctor is brought to justice. And somehow I feel Due is going to be Ginga or even the doctor himself...
Old 2007-07-29, 13:20   Link #51
Thisguy
Negikamo

Thought of starting on summery... but after going through episode for twice it's already about 3:30 am.
I suppose I'll skip for today, for I don't wanna have a hell at my work tomorrow
Old 2007-07-29, 13:33   Link #52
Fabien

Quote:
Thought of starting on summery... but after going through episode for twice it's already about 3:30 am.
It's nice being in Europe -- in my time zone, I can watch StrikerS around 8-9 pm.
(But last week, I stayed up until 6 am to discuss whether Jail is a Good Guy or not :-/ )
Old 2007-07-29, 13:34   Link #53
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

A few points...

- Quint is human, perfectly. Subaru and Ginga are not blood-related, and it was coincidental that they looked alike in hair color and looks. And apparently Genya/Quint can't give birth?

- The person who derived the concept and idea of integrating human bases with machine is Jail Scaglietti. It was 11 years ago that Ginga and Subaru were rescued.

- Quint's BJ looks exactly like Ginga's, only with dual knuckles.

- Zafira's injuries are quite serious. However, Vice is worse... looks like he's off the show.

- Chrono LUVs being together with Carim, huh? I thought he was on a MISSION yesterday?

- Regius used to be a very very radical winger. Apparently he was involved in a lot of funding of things, some things unethical, possibly Sentoukijin and Artificial Mage case involvements. At the very least, he clearly knows Zest, and is VERY AFRAID of him. Possibly involved in creation of Artificial Ancient Belka?

- Zest x Agito = <3 Sadly it looks like it's not to be, since Zest is clearly suffering. Zest considers himself different from the Number types.

- Subaru's IS severely damaged Cinque's frame and Nove's arm... A one-hit-killer IS so to speak. Ginga in a testtube. More Numbers sisterly lurv.

- Apparently Jail told Lutecia Relic Core XI can revive her mother. I don't know how true is that...but if that's true...god... Jail has over 75 Relics... And the Lutecia-ish testtube from Ep.5 wasn't a mistake after all. Looks like aside from Numbers, Jail has MORE testtubes girls... @_@

- Ah... NanohaFate scene. This time it's Fate being the one on top, so you NFers can get something different for once.

- Vivio, the Vessel of Saints + Relic Core Number X...something = Jail's ultimate creation? Oh oh...

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-07-29, 13:41   Link #54
Fabien

Quote:
Apparently Jail told Lutecia Relic Core XI can revive her mother.
Maybe he also told Precia that getting the Jewel Seeds could revive her daughter?
(There's a good chance that they knew each other, maybe worked together.)
Old 2007-07-29, 13:42   Link #55
Master Anime
Miracle Man
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Master Anime
Screencaps please
Old 2007-07-29, 13:47   Link #56
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
A few points...

- Quint is human, perfectly. Subaru and Ginga are not blood-related, and it was coincidental that they looked alike in hair color and looks. And apparently Genya/Quint can't give birth?

- The person who derived the concept and idea of integrating human bases with machine is Jail Scaglietti. It was 11 years ago that Ginga and Subaru were rescued.

- Quint's BJ looks exactly like Ginga's, only with dual knuckles.

- Zafira's injuries are quite serious. However, Vice is worse... looks like he's off the show.

- Chrono LUVs being together with Carim, huh? I thought he was on a MISSION yesterday?

- Regius used to be a very very radical winger. Apparently he was involved in a lot of funding of things, some things unethical, possibly Sentoukijin and Artificial Mage case involvements. At the very least, he clearly knows Zest, and is VERY AFRAID of him. Possibly involved in creation of Artificial Ancient Belka?

- Zest x Agito = <3 Sadly it looks like it's not to be, since Zest is clearly suffering. Zest considers himself different from the Number types.

- Subaru's IS severely damaged Cinque's frame and Nove's arm... A one-hit-killer IS so to speak. Ginga in a testtube. More Numbers sisterly lurv.

- Apparently Jail told Lutecia Relic Core XI can revive her mother. I don't know how true is that...but if that's true...god... Jail has over 75 Relics... And the Lutecia-ish testtube from Ep.5 wasn't a mistake after all. Looks like aside from Numbers, Jail has MORE testtubes girls... @_@

- Ah... NanohaFate scene. This time it's Fate being the one on top, so you NFers can get something different for once.

- Vivio, the Vessel of Saints + Relic Core Number X...something = Jail's ultimate creation? Oh oh...
Woot, one of my predictions came true! I knew Ginga would be in a glass jar...
Old 2007-07-29, 13:49   Link #57
raidou
Confused person

Quote:
A few points...

-They look too bloody similar what a scam ...Ginga is almost the exact copy of Quint.Oh well this is an anime >.>
Quote:
-It is practical way to remove of all side characters at once ...get rid of every RF06 member except those that appear in the OP due to injuries.
Quote:
I hope it doesn't go "Regius get a heart attack after viewing Zest pic, out for the rest of the series due to hospitalization"...Kinda loled at that particular part .Must be very horrible experience with Zest till it trigger a heart attack.
Quote:
That particular Relic is XXX times bigger than regular relic >.> ..Vivio would turn into what? a monster ?

Quote:
Clearly he is cheating ...see how he is not wearing usual clothing during the meeting, very casual clothes just like at home where as everyone else is wearing official uniforms even the wounded RF06's staffs.
Old 2007-07-29, 13:58   Link #58
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well it's now out.
Spoiler for Some thoughts:

As expected a lot of aftermath. One I saw didn't have a next week preview so not certain what move they are going to make.
Old 2007-07-29, 14:02   Link #59
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

I'm not so sure though...

Vita said that had it not been for Rein's unison, she probably would've died under Zest's hands. I was like...WTF? He smashed your HAMMER!! Not you! In fact, he didn't even aim at you! @_@

And the after-effect comes late. Approximately an entire day after using it once, though it is a pretty severe blood-cough inducing one.

Old 2007-07-29, 14:03   Link #60
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
A few points...

Well, got us good there... The Ginga-Subaru part that is, who would have figured ?

(Actually I suspected but went "Naaaaahhhhhhh!")

Quote:
'Rescued'? Is that the right word?

Quote:
That would explain Alto

Quote:
Ahhh... Well...

I'm sure it'll all be explained in due time...

*sneezedcoughagreewithraidoucoughsneezed*

Quote:
A terrified Regius is fine too....

Quote:
Well, people did chalk him down as expendable.

Quote:
Sigh... It's always the mother... Even in death, the males are shafted!

Quote:
Heh, I swear I called it back in episode 13
Closed Thread