AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-03-24, 18:32   Link #41
ShikaShika
無罪

76:
Spoiler:

My guesses on the next few eps
Spoiler:

Last edited by Akamaru; 2004-03-24 at 18:42.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-24, 19:12   Link #42
Sethi
StormRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akamaru
76:
Spoiler:
Why must they make it like that, how much more of the 3rd dying must we see, enough of this and get it on with the fight already, i really thought they would end the Flashbacks in this episode
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-24, 19:32   Link #43
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethi
Why must they make it like that, how much more of the 3rd dying must we see, enough of this and get it on with the fight already, i really thought they would end the Flashbacks in this episode
Omg they show the scene of the 3rd impaled and Emma trying to pull it out again?
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-24, 19:52   Link #44
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Omg they show the scene of the 3rd impaled and Emma trying to pull it out again?
Yup...and it was the exact same scene. Why bother animating it again, anyway, though...
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-24, 19:53   Link #45
Lost World
Banned

Well...just saw the raw. I believe they barely covered one chapter with this episode. Wow. I never thought I'd see the day the anime actually only barely got through a single chapter...and they didn't even finish that chapter cause they Gaara's flashback still had a bit more to it.

Lots of filler, needless to say.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-24, 19:55   Link #46
HopelessLover

How could you guys already make 3 pages worth of discussion from an episode that wasn't even released yet
HopelessLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-24, 20:01   Link #47
Toruxxx
Anime Trooper

cause they make this topic so ppl can discuss what is going to happen in ep76 and quite alot of ppl have posted so thats how there is 3 pages anyway.

i would like to see some action but got a feeling just gonna be about gaara's past
Toruxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-24, 20:01   Link #48
manaleak34
In responce...

Send a message via AIM to manaleak34
People just want to quess and see what will happen

You have much to learn young one, j/k
manaleak34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-24, 20:41   Link #49
MikoKikyo

*is disappointed*...I don't usually read spoilers but for some reason I read Akamaru's and now I'm not too excited about what's gonna happen...Some fillers are fun though, who knows.
Lexander: did you change your avatar? that was a really hot pic you had, do tell what character that was, pls.
Toruxxx, cool sig
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-25, 00:01   Link #50
Tadpole(O.o)masteR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerd Saga
I'm kinda looking forward to this episode. I think i'm one of the few people that actually enjoy naruto for it's character development.
Your not alone.......
I think the Character developement is one of the best parts of the show,
otherwise it'd just be mindless violence (which i don 't really mind, but a solid plot and charater depth is always a serious plus for me) and wouldn't be even half as interesting as it is. I also don't mind flash backs either, they help convey a chracters thoughts and emotions. i wouldn't sympathize as much with a character thats pouring his heart out with tears in his eyes, or be as inspired by a characters unphasable determination when facing adversity without the flash backs.

by now you all probably know whats gonna happen in 76(i know i do), but i just thought i'd put in my 2 cents about the "procrastination" everyone lothes so much.

We'll probably get enough action out of this one too...... the show is usually pretty good at balancing between the action and the mushy stuff.
Tadpole(O.o)masteR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-25, 00:31   Link #51
lawgick

HAHA!! I am the first to comment on 76 after actually watching it!!

**clears throat**

This Episode ROOOOOOCKED!

...that is all
lawgick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-25, 00:36   Link #52
lawgick

just kidding

Seriuosly, this ep was animated very well and the story was also well balanced(as Tadpoole predicted).

But the animation was the most impressive imho. Whoever did it this time used great imagery and perspective to flow with the dialogue. The scene where Gaara is first attacked on the balcony is a great example of what im talking about.

Hope this guy does ep 77 as well.
lawgick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-25, 00:39   Link #53
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Just saw the raw. Too bad only the raw is out, I was looking foward to the reactions from the people who only watch the anime to this ep. To all the people who are skipping it becasue of the flashbacks, don't. It really helps you understand Gaara, plus you get to see something bad happen to Sakura.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawgick
Sasuke Uchiha beat you to it.
Old 2004-03-25, 00:40   Link #54
Tadpole(O.o)masteR

SWEET! Where'd you get the raw from?
Old 2004-03-25, 00:46   Link #55
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadpole(O.o)masteR
SWEET! Where'd you get the raw from?
There was a link posted eariler in the thread, in this post; http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...8&postcount=39
I didn't download that version though. I got mine from saiyaman. The subbed version from bakasan should alos be out soon.
Old 2004-03-25, 00:53   Link #56
Tadpole(O.o)masteR

Thanx, i must have become distracted by somthing shiny at the time and missed that.
Old 2004-03-25, 02:37   Link #57
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawgick
Uhh... I was the first.

And they did animate two chapters, but since a piece of the gaara flashbacks from one of the two chapters were pushed forward to ep 75 I thought they were gonna be able to include the last part as well.

The fillers were more annoying though. I don't usually mind fillers but these were really bland and watered out the story at this point. But these flashback episodes can be pretty dificult to make into fulfilling episodes, so I guess we just have to accept that they need to change things around a little so we get a little "action" as well.
Old 2004-03-25, 02:41   Link #58
Dual247

sucks to hear the negativity of the posts of this episode. the part of this episode containing only 1 chapter really bites. still, i'm looking forward to watching this flashback being animated. seeing more of lil gaara's past is a good thing. can't always expect fights scenes nonstop, but that what most of the people who read the manga like me are waiting for. however, this being one of the more quiet moments that i don't mind watching. and hearing some say that the animation of this episode being spectacular is a good thing. still, after thing, can't wait til the next big fight, Naruto vs Gaara, biggest matchup thus far in the series.

but... enough of those 3rd hokage scenes. they do nothing for the story's progress but annoys the hell out of everyone and taking up show's runtime. they are an absolute rip towards the fans of the show.
Dual247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-25, 02:54   Link #59
Tadpole(O.o)masteR

Yeah, the oro vs. hokage scenes are 100% filler.
oro moves 2 fingers pulling the sword deeper into sarutobi....
sarutobi pulls out oros soul a lil more...... there's really no reason to even go back to the scene.
Old 2004-03-25, 03:00   Link #60
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dual247
sucks to hear the negativity of the posts of this episode. the part of this episode containing only 1 chapter really bites.
That's completely wrong though. Now that I looked more carefully, it contains:

Chapter 129 (minus the 6 pages of flashback we saw in 75)
Chapter 130
Chapter 131 (about 3-4 pages from after the flashbacks)

So they've moved the third part of the flashbacks back a bit, so you won't get it all at once. Expect it in 77 though since we saw it in the preview.

The naruto vs gaara fight will probably

Spoiler: