AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-03-17, 21:21   Link #561
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

The manga is approaching fast. Damn, I want a season 2 of this.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2013-04-03, 22:35   Link #562
AP24

I never realized this before but the manga is going very fast. Usually in many series 1 volume of light novel's story is covered in about 2 or 3 volumes of the manga. But in Mayo Chiki's case 1 volume of its LN's story is covered in less than 1 volume manga.

Currently the manga has reached chapter 31 which will be the first chapter of vol 7 manga. The end of this chapter marks the end of LN vol11 ch2. At this rate, the manga will end soon probably this year. This is happening so fast, is it because the manga cut off a lot of parts from the novels or each volume of the LN is quite short?

I am glad I get to see the end of the series shown in visual media, though I prefer to see it in anime than in manga. I really want another season of the anime.
Old 2013-09-29, 23:31   Link #563
marrugo8989

subaru and Kinjiro stay together or will have a relationship. Or just stay as friends?

if much spoiler, can you answer me by private message (do not understand much English but with google tradusco
Old 2013-09-30, 01:25   Link #564
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrugo8989 View Post
subaru and Kinjiro stay together or will have a relationship. Or just stay as friends?

if much spoiler, can you answer me by private message (do not understand much English but with google tradusco
There is already a finish summary somewhere in this forum.

Tags
romance, shounen