AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-09-26, 16:37   Link #801
Alchemist007
*Author

Seemed like Zanka North is...Gin's ability?
Old 2012-09-26, 18:45   Link #802
kitten320

Yamamoto's explanation makes no sense. It was said 100 of times that Hitsugaya is still developing so they couldn't possibly know what his bankai can fully do.

Soi Fon is also young same as Byakuya, there is no way there was no place for development!

And looks like Yamamoto wasted all his power on a fake.
Old 2012-09-26, 19:03   Link #803
Critias

Well judging from the explanation of how they steal Bankais, couldn't they NOW steal it?
I see a possibility of this Bankai vs. Ichigo's.
Critias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 19:49   Link #804
Lunarskylar

from reading the clues and spoilers that kubo has stated about this arc, it also stated that hitsugaya's bankai has finally been completed, so it no longer has that 3 flower weakness

like someone said about the 10 year thing, that's how long it might take to learn all the bankai techniques you have. it was also mentioned that renji's bankai has evolved and changed forms.

also the sasakibe comment might have been a translation error, because one translation read that "i heard he hadn't used it in 200 years"

yama would have been fine obliterating faka juha with zanka no tachi east though... taking out north, which seems weaker than east compared to the size of the crater made just when it hit the ground, really seemed unneccessary, except for the sake of screwing him over plot wise

something that comes to mind though, is when the Jailer faces Ayon and says that he needs to tell juha bach to increase the strength of their blut
so i wonder if its possible for juha to give portions of his power, or just manually increase the power of his quincies, so that he could even make one close in strength to himself
Old 2012-09-26, 22:50   Link #805
bonsobon

Whether the guy just defeated is a fake or not, the fact remains that he is a very strong fighter capable of beating Kenpachi and forcing Yamamoto to use his bankai. I doubt that the Sternritters have many fighters of his level so his defeat is a big loss for them, wouldn't you say?
bonsobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 00:05   Link #806
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsobon View Post
I doubt that the Sternritters have many fighters of his level so his defeat is a big loss for them, wouldn't you say?
I think that depends entirely on how powerful the real Juha Bach is and what his special abilities are. Because the loss of his entire army could feel completely insignificant if (for instance) he alone possesses more power than the entire Gotei 13.

This goes double if Lunarskylar's prediction proves at least somewhat accurate in that the real boss is capable of somehow passing on his powers to his subordinates.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 02:44   Link #807
Eragon
Still Alive

I think I can infuse some intelligence in Yamaji's decision(or rather Kubo's decision) for using his Bankai. If he suspected that this was not the real Juha Bach - and supposing that there is still a Center to his Bankai - then he was just baiting the real one by showing four of his five abilities.

BUT this is Kubo, so who am I kidding -__-
Old 2012-09-27, 06:26   Link #808
ronin myael
lost ronin

methinks the shit ritters who showed up in soul society were basically a recon team. they were sent there to check things out, stir things up, observe other captains' bankai and steal them if they could. whoever is the true leader of the group knew that he may have to sacrifice these guys but he probably has a stronger force reserved for the real battle so he's not too worried about losing some shit ritters along the way.
Old 2012-09-27, 15:51   Link #809
Casshern

Wouldn't it be funny if the real Juha Bach was already dead and this guy was just trying to carry out his will? So then this guy really would be the last boss, the good guys win, this arc is closed and bleach ends! Kubo puts on his trollface and leaves while waving his middle finger. In the distance a faint voice is heard calling out... Hello? Can anybody hear me? Is anybody there? Someone get me out of this cage! I need to save my friends! Hello??? The End.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 16:01   Link #810
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Calling it now... Ishida is the true Juha Bach. Ichigo's final fight will be against him. *imposing music*
Do you mean Ryuuken or Uryuu? 'Twould be interesting if he was Bach or a reincarnation of Bach...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 20:25   Link #811
Calca
Expressionless

Well Yama-ji did deactivate his bankai, maybe he'll live after all. I don't think he'd suddenly reactivate it again if the real Juha Bach shows up. This was more a token fight to show off his bankai I guess.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 21:25   Link #812
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Sooo zombies... Zombies are good....
That goes against everything video games have ever taught me.
KUBO WHY U MAKE ZOMBIEZ GOOD?!

^EVIL!!!!
WE MUST DESTROY THEM AND WHILE DOING SO FIND THE EASTER EGGS HIDDEN IN THE MAPS!
*is psyched for Black ops 2*

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 01:36   Link #813
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Do you mean Ryuuken or Uryuu? 'Twould be interesting if he was Bach or a reincarnation of Bach...
You know, at this point I'd kind of hope for Uryuu. It'd be a great back story - he was put into Ichigo's school and befriended him to gain intel on his zanpakto

But alas, I fear I ask too much of Bleach at this point. Ryuuken would be a satisfactory twist too.

Also, Chiisai Kuma that is one sick zombie pic. Props to you man!
Old 2012-09-28, 14:58   Link #814
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Guess kubo was watching some old scooby doo movies. Tis' the only other time I recall seing "good" zombie [apocalypse].
Old 2012-09-28, 16:14   Link #815
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
You know, at this point I'd kind of hope for Uryuu. It'd be a great back story - he was put into Ichigo's school and befriended him to gain intel on his zanpakto

But alas, I fear I ask too much of Bleach at this point. Ryuuken would be a satisfactory twist too.

Also, Chiisai Kuma that is one sick zombie pic. Props to you man!
Thx, im the only one in my school of over 700 girls that actually likes video games.
Zombie killing is awesome.
Kubo probably will got with the *uryu is a spy* theory, it seems to follow kubo's train of scrambled thoughts.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 18:08   Link #816
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

how many more antagonists are there? and how many characters left for us to see fight? damn. i'm still sticking to my crackpot theory that zero squad are the main antagonists of this arc
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 23:03   Link #817
Alchemist007
*Author

Uryuu seems a weird choice, he may seem a bit less vocal or apathetic but I don't think he's quite on the super bad guy level. Maybe his family is a line that's been foes with the Sterns? Or have some intel for SS.
Old 2012-09-29, 06:45   Link #818
Casshern

Waaaait a minute! Wasn't soul society supposed to be destroyed if Yama used the full power of his bankai?
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 10:21   Link #819
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Waaaait a minute! Wasn't soul society supposed to be destroyed if Yama used the full power of his bankai?
Pointing out plot holes is useless, the story is only cheeziness at this point.
Old 2012-09-29, 11:06   Link #820
Lendial

All that....and it was just meaty kage bunshin.

Tags
bleach, chapter