Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-09-11, 00:28   Link #1161
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrvingLorenzo
the only thing i can remember about this anime is that it is VERY old...drawn like in a very retro kind of manner...i'm thinking it was shown in japan anytime before 1992...maybe even in the late 1980s.I'm only guessing so i could be wrong.

besides that, the characters in this anime were based on animals and mythological creatures. there were 2 factions/groups of characters in this anime, one being the hero's group and the other being the bad guys' group. i remember that all of the characters wore suits that could transform into these hoverboards in which they could ride on and move about from place to place. and these suits were based on a different type of animal. for example i remember that one of them had the armor of dragon, another had the armor of a unicorn, another one had the armor of a tiger and so many others i've already forgotten. i do remember 2 of the characters in that anime, one of them being a female. she was in the bad guy's group and i think she had short green hair with a small braid tied on each side of her head near her ear. and her animal was the unicorn and she wore a pink armor if i'm not mistakened. another character i do kindof remember was this guy who was in the good guy's group. his animal was the tiger and his armor was yellow with stripes if my memory serves me right. i think his weapon were a bunch of rings or maybe chakrams and he could send them flying towards people. i also think that these 2 people (the unicorn and tiger warrior) both fought each other during like the final episodes of that show. the unicorn i think lost and became good before she died, i guess. if i'm right, she was like encased in this crystal thingy or maybe ice thingy before she died. I COULD BE WRONG. well, that's all i could remember about that show. i don't think the bad guys were really bad but they did have like conflicts with the good guys....maybe someone could identify this show?
You're looking for Heaven Wars Shurato.

I'm sorry that I can't identify the other show you're looking for.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-11, 02:09   Link #1162
Tabris

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCatXIII
@ Tabris

It looks like an Evangalion parody. I'm guessing white-blond in hospital is Rei. Giant cube is an angel. Looks like giant robos have been replaced with good looking girls. lol

Q. Does anyone know what anime NoSanninWa's avatar is from ?
I know it's an NGE parody, that's why I want to know what it is. I believe they're the OS-Tans from Microsoft Japan and there's Dilbert and Dogbert. Still now help otherwise though =/
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-13, 07:28   Link #1163
Aityhrein

Question Need Help Figuring out this Anime..

I remember seeing the beginning 10 minutes or so to this anime(I think it was an anime) many years ago at an old friend's house. I unfortunately don't remember the name of the anime and I've been trying to recall it, but I can't. If anyone knows what it is, I'd appreciate it.

The beginning goes something like this..

A young boy and his father are in a dojo, both have swords. The boy and father fight it out with the boy losing the fight. I don't remember how, but the boy loses one of his eyes during the fight or as punishment for not being able to kill the father. As further punishment, the father exiles the boy from the dojo.

That's all I remember seeing. It stuck in my head that storyline and I've been trying for some time to remember what it anime that's from. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Aityhrein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 01:59   Link #1164
nadare

Send a message via MSN to nadare
Its definitely an H-game titled "Castle 2 Fantasia". there is an english(fansub) version around the net.

edit:
I dont know about the other pictures there though, i dont recognize their faces. But, some of them i'm sure is from castle 2 fantasia. Well I havent finished everything yet ..
nadare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 10:09   Link #1165
kurapica11001
black list hunter

can some one please tell me what anime this characters from?
i've been serching for weeks now i really want to watch the anime....
i tried posting on a few diffrent forums too but no one knew what anime he was from ~_~
.... ummm i wasn't sure where i should ask for help....
is this the right thread? >_<

if your not sure about the anime its ok i'll check anything out or if you have any suggetions on where else i should ask plaese tell me... thank you ^_^

kurapica11001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 10:45   Link #1166
Lilith
Your average fangirl

This is the right thread. Sorry, I don't know from where that character is from. It seems for me that it's from a BL game, haha.
Old 2006-09-15, 11:53   Link #1167
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom6
I have some pics of animes...I know they have a serie but I dont know there
name...if someone can look at the pics and give me something to look for,
Ill be greatfull...thanks

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9835/aroms5dk4.jpg
lol your pics are practically all from games. But not to worry, there's bound to be a anime related to them. Take for example the above image. I'm surprised as far as I can tell no one helped you on that. Is Pia Carrot not that popular? IMHO the best when it comes to waitress's and restaurants

Anyways, back to the topic. The above image is from the Pia Carrot 3 game, the girl's name is Sayaka Takai. The last time I seen or heard about Angel Roms was years ago Ehem, anyways, do not fret, There was a anime movie about Pia Carrot 3. Ah look, a animesuki link. Pia Carrot 3 movie torrent info. By the way, the page lists it as Pia Carrot, but trust me, it's based on the Pia Carrot 3 game of the Pia Carrot series. Sayaka's Love Story as it is known as, it's quite an fascinating movie. I will warn thee, nudity involved within the movie if any of you are that concerned But it doesn't stop there. That movie isn't the only animated concoction of the Pia Carrot franchise. There's also the H adaptions, which I am going to say is not fit for any of you but there is a non H adaption. Well, an adaption of the first adaption. Pia Carrot 2 DX is one of my favorite anime of all, as it has that look and feel of laughter, joy and tears every time I watch it. Although it is hampered as being a bit short (6 OAV'ed episodes), but short is never a final outcry. There's always the Mark Twain quote to consider (no, I will not go into that ) Pia Carrot 2 DX is the non H-ified version of the Pia Carrot 2 OAV.

Pia Carrot spans a wide range of merchandising, from games, artbooks, manga to figures, garage kits, trading cards, phone cards, etc....Pia Carrot G.O. is the latest installment into the series, and the manga is very entertaining. I myself am a Pia Carrot fan, with the figures and garage kits as one of my favorites. Of course, the trading cards are excellent for travel as portable anime hypnotizing

Yes I know, I'm a Pia Carrot fanatic. Whoa nelly I love it
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-16, 06:56   Link #1168
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron
Is Pia Carrot not that popular? IMHO the best when it comes to waitress's and restaurants
Heh, you're not the only one there mangatron. If you hadn't posted this, I'd have done so myself. Pia Carrot is indeed a fun little franchise.

I know a couple of the games those other pics are from, but I'd have to look up the names as I can't remember them.
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-22, 14:20   Link #1169
kaply

On onmyou taisenki, the main character was just too whiney. Satoshi may be dumb but at least he's not whiney. I liked this series when it started, I find it still just as enjoyable to watch. There's like an overall storyline and with a lot of filler put in but still enjoyable. I gave up on the US releases, hoping they would start selling subbed versions but they never came out. At this point, I'm not sure I would pick up the series again even if they released entire seasons subbed at a cheap selling point because there's just way too much to watch.

I did like how they put in more planning and reasoning for the battles themselves towards the later series. Like using various powers to generate more unique effects to help him secure a victory.
kaply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-22, 17:48   Link #1170
hoon
7ON

Where is this from? Looks really familiar but I'm drawing a blank.

hoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-22, 18:29   Link #1171
Teppei
Lost in the Vortex

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoon
Where is this from? Looks really familiar but I'm drawing a blank.

Hunter x Hunter maybe?
Teppei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-22, 23:42   Link #1172
Lilith
Your average fangirl

Yes Teppei! That's Killua from Hunter x Hunter. *fangirls*
Old 2006-09-23, 00:33   Link #1173
hoon
7ON

^
No wonder. I was thinking it was Hunter x Hunter but he does not look like Killua in that screenshot. Thanks guys!
hoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-23, 09:58   Link #1174
midnightangel

I was hoping someone would be able to identify this... not sure if it's anime series or just a piece of art.

I found it here at this site - http://www.disney.co.jp/hon/comic/kirara/index.html

And here are the pictures - http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/7057/a1ib1.png http://i10.tinypic.com/30d84yb.png

Thanks for any help.
midnightangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 01:00   Link #1175
miaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightangel
I was hoping someone would be able to identify this... not sure if it's anime series or just a piece of art.

I found it here at this site - http://www.disney.co.jp/hon/comic/kirara/index.html

And here are the pictures - http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/7057/a1ib1.png http://i10.tinypic.com/30d84yb.png

Thanks for any help.
kirara princess, manga serialized in Nakayoshi magazine.
miaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-26, 11:21   Link #1176
slasher719

Hi I was hoping you guys can help me I dentify this anime for me please ^^

slasher719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-26, 11:32   Link #1177
Furudanuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasher719
Hi I was hoping you guys can help me I dentify this anime for me please ^^

That would be Kyou no Go no Ni. There are 2 OAVs for this anime, each with 5 mini-episodes.
Furudanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-26, 15:00   Link #1178
slasher719

Thanks for the identification ^^
slasher719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-26, 16:20   Link #1179
Filo01

Looking for an old anime, somone help plz

ok after searching the internet for the last couple of weeks i finally decided to seek some help from other anime addicts .

ok basically i don't know wat the series is called but i can tell you the basic story & where i last watched it.

show aired in australia in the late 1990's, on the a morning tv show called cheese tv.

The basic story line was that a family was captured by aliens who wanted to take over the earth. During the capture one of the family members a boy escaped but only after gaining special powers(The ability to turn into a robot with a crystal) the same boy goes onto save the earth and fight & free his family.
Filo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-27, 10:10   Link #1180
Filo01

ok after a lucky google search this time i aronud i found the series i was looking for.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teknoman

now all i need to do is find somone serving the eps lol
Filo01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel