Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-05-08, 19:26   Link #501
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
MIA means missing in action. There for she is not hiding according to their desire and knowledge.
That's why I'm asking if the exact phrase was MIA.

MIA means that they do not know where she is since the Black Rebellion.

However, if it wasn't MIA, it might be just that she went into hiding after the end of the Rebellion to not disclose the seriousity of her wounds.
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 19:45   Link #502
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
That's why I'm asking if the exact phrase was MIA.

MIA means that they do not know where she is since the Black Rebellion.

However, if it wasn't MIA, it might be just that she went into hiding after the end of the Rebellion to not disclose the seriousity of her wounds.
which is exactly why she is MIA, Suzaku was the last person in the cast to see her. That's all there is to it for now. >_>
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 21:54   Link #503
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Now that Nunnally is in a public position, I wonder if it's still necessary for Lelouch to pretend he doesn't have his memories back?
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 21:56   Link #504
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
which is exactly why she is MIA, Suzaku was the last person in the cast to see her. That's all there is to it for now. >_>
Sorry for prolonging this discussion, but I see no evidence that Suzaku was the last person to see her.
Old 2008-05-08, 22:08   Link #505
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Sorry for prolonging this discussion, but I see no evidence that Suzaku was the last person to see her.
And I see no evidence that he didn't. In any event, it all means the same thing, nobody knows where she is so I'd stop nitpicking over the details honestly
Old 2008-05-08, 23:06   Link #506
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Suzaku was the last person that we saw have any contact with her. I don't really think she got out of there on her own though.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 23:08   Link #507
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
In any event, it all means the same thing, nobody knows where she is so I'd stop nitpicking over the details honestly
It isn't nitpicking, given that MIA means an entirely different thing from "in hiding".
Old 2008-05-08, 23:18   Link #508
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
It isn't nitpicking, given that MIA means an entirely different thing from "in hiding".
Well, Guilford and the others wouldn't know if she was 'in hiding' so it can be classified as MIA for them at least, since she simply disappeared with no explanation either way. At the end of the day she's still gone with no idea where she currently is or what she's doing.I think that classifies as Nitpicking... <_<
Old 2008-05-08, 23:19   Link #509
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
AWOL then?
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 23:20   Link #510
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

All I recall hearing was that she had disappeared after the battle and hadn't been seen since. I heard something about her going into hiding, but that doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 23:22   Link #511
KrimzonStriker

Nitpicking everywhere, nobody knows where she is, can we please end it at that already?
Old 2008-05-08, 23:24   Link #512
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Well, Guilford and the others wouldn't know if she was 'in hiding' so it can be classified as MIA for them at least, since she simply disappeared with no explanation either way. At the end of the day she's still gone with no idea where she currently is or what she's doing.I think that classifies as Nitpicking... <_<
Wait, they don't know if she's in hiding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
AWOL then?
Depends.
Old 2008-05-08, 23:24   Link #513
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

I could say so much to that Dann.

and this is going off-topic.

I'm worried about next episode it looks like Lelouch is doing the same idiotic thing he did last season.(I'll be judging him next episode.)
WhiteWings:To this day I don't know what the insanity behind the decision to release the first GSD ending. My God that was without a doubt the worst ending I had ever seen in my life in a anime series.
Blizzer: He already has special powers called super pheromone powers which makes him irresistable to Sekirei's in heat.
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 23:28   Link #514
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Wait, they don't know if she's in hiding?

Depends.
I don't know if they know, all that I know is that we know she's in hiding thanks to the magazine previews, Guilford was the one who said that he had no clue where she was. I have no idea what that implies since we have no clue as to when, why, or how she vanished anyway... >_>

For pete's sake it doesn't really matter, we get it already so can we please stop now? This is getting so off-topic <_<
Old 2008-05-08, 23:28   Link #515
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom33 View Post
I'm worried about next episode it looks like Lelouch is doing the same idiotic thing he did last season.(I'll be judging him next episode.)
Which idiotic thing are you talking about?
Old 2008-05-08, 23:31   Link #516
dom33

what I'm talking about is at the end of last season he chased after Nunally and it lead to disaster.
WhiteWings:To this day I don't know what the insanity behind the decision to release the first GSD ending. My God that was without a doubt the worst ending I had ever seen in my life in a anime series.
Blizzer: He already has special powers called super pheromone powers which makes him irresistable to Sekirei's in heat.
Old 2008-05-08, 23:35   Link #517
KrimzonStriker

Meh, idiocy can't really be measured in that instance, can you succeed when the very meaning of your success is lost? Would that even be called a success? To us its idiotic, but to Lelouh he values Nunnally more then anything, that's just who he is, whether we agree or disagree. We can be critical about it, but by no means do I think any of us has the right to condemn it. We all have our selfish and personal reasons, its part of what makes us human >_>
Old 2008-05-08, 23:47   Link #518
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
I think she'll at least let him go for Nunnally's sake, even if she may not forgive him. For all her talk of revenge, Cornelia's balanced enough mentally to come to terms with Euphie's death without going on a crazy revenge spree. (As clearly shown by the fact it's been weeks since Zero returned and she's still nowhere to be seen. Which either means she's not obsessed with eliminating Lelouch or the Emperor's captured her...in which case she'll direct her anger at him >_>)
Yeah and I'm sure the unibomber was really mentally stable in-between the times he was treating peoples lives like a box of pop rocks...Who knows WTF Cornelia is up to...But just because she hasn't been seen doesn't mean she doesn't have a Zero shrine in her closet with candles lit going "Hummmmmlilly-hummmm-hummmm" like a pi$$ed off swimfan as she prepares for the right time to pounce...Out of sight doesn't always mean out of mind as much as it may mean "out of her mind"... She can very well be just as obsessed as people seem to think Suzaku is minus the screentime...
Old 2008-05-08, 23:47   Link #519
dom33

@KS yeah tell me something which is smarter

A. chasing after your sister alone with C.C. and leave your army to defend for themselves.(though I was pretty sure guys like Toudo could fend for themselves)

or

B. own the evil army then leave with a few troops to save your sister.

Last edited by dom33; 2008-05-08 at 23:57.
Old 2008-05-08, 23:50   Link #520
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom33 View Post
@KS yeah tell something which is smarter

A. chasing after your sister alone with C.C. and leave your army to defend for themselves.(though I was pretty sure guys like Toudo could fend for themselves)

or

B. own the evil army then leave with a few troops to save your sister.
Problems with choice B:

1. Even if you conquer Tokyo, you still have to deal with the coming Pacific Fleet.

2. Even if you manage to defeat the Pacific Fleet, time might have passed too much to save your sister.

3. Your goal is to construct an ideal world where your sister can live in peace. The Rebellion was just a mean to the goal.