Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-29, 04:39   Link #1
joe4182
sup bitches

Send a message via AIM to joe4182
Question kakashi's sharingan

does anyone know about kakashi's sharingan. is he related to sasuke or what cause i thought the sharingan was something that was just in the uchiha clan

oh where does eveyone get the mangas from cause i want some
joe4182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-29, 04:48   Link #2
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

There was a decent amount of speculation on the old board about why and how Kakashi has a Sharingan. Unfortunately, even in the manga, this question was not completely answered. If you aren't afraid of an even mixture of spoilers and blatant guesses, then read Kakashi's Sharingan. Several pages of that thread were lost in the big crash, but there is enough left to give you an idea of where it was going.

Feel free to post an follow-ups or comments to this thread here, since that thread is on the old, defunct board.

Finally, nobody on this board is allowed to tell you where you can download the manga since that is against the rules. On the other hand, if you know how to use google, you should be able to figure it out for yourself.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-29, 09:51   Link #3
bLizz4rD

Send a message via MSN to bLizz4rD
What we know:

1) kakashi's sharingan is not a natural born ability. We can safely assume that it is operated upon him, based on the scar over his left sharingan eye.

2) kakashi is not able to fully apprehend the use of sharingan abilities. This is well known to manga readers. However, he has already copied more than a thousand jutsus .. which is an ability of sharingan itself.

3) kakashi is already a genius without the sharingan. This is known through the anime as previously described in earlier episodes.

What we do not know:

1) From who the sharingan did kakashi take from

2) When did this happen.

3) kakashi is never related to uchiha clan

Just a summarized version for those who wanna give some serious thoughts to it.

Cheers!
bLizz4rD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-29, 15:20   Link #4
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

well we do know that he isnt related to the uchiha's cus his name is HATAKE kakashi about the shraingan we know its not natural cus he cant turn it off and he only has it in one eye thats about all the info we cant get on his sharingan we dont know when he got it where he got it or from who he got it
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-29, 16:06   Link #5
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

Dranz, we really need a sticky of naruto FAQs for repeat questions like these: kakashi's sharigan, naruto's father, etc..

Or at least say in the FAQ that these topics has already been discussed and they should use the search button, or link them in the FAQ.

just a suggestion.
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-29, 23:24   Link #6
smee
Silent A$$A$$IN

Send a message via AIM to smee
jeez there have been like 5 billion of these threads in the last week.
smee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-30, 11:47   Link #7
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3psi
Dranz, we really need a sticky of naruto FAQs for repeat questions like these: kakashi's sharigan, naruto's father, etc..

Or at least say in the FAQ that these topics has already been discussed and they should use the search button, or link them in the FAQ.

just a suggestion.
Old suggestion but sadly totally useless, those who post this kind of thread never read the FAQ, the sticky threads nor they use the search option...
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-05, 16:38   Link #8
Riku15
Anime Freak

Send a message via AIM to Riku15

Kakashi got his Sharingan from his team mate, Obito Uchiha. They were on a mission to blow up a bridge and Rin, the third teammate, waas captured. Obito wanted to save her and ended up getting squished by a boulder. just before this, kakashi had achieved Jonin and obito was the oly one on the team who hadn't given him anything.
During the mission, kakashi had lost his left eye, so Obito, as he was dying, 'bequeathed' his to kakashi. The eye that obito gave him was his sharingan eye. Rin, who was a medic kunoichi, did the transplant once they got her back.
The reason he covers it up, though, is because it is always active. he covers it to save his chakra.
the whole story is kinda sad and weird.
(info from wikipedia)
Riku15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-05, 16:43   Link #9
Rurik
Golden

Not to be impolite or anything, but the last post was made almost 3 years ago, so at that time no one knew that, so is really pointless doing this.
Old 2006-07-05, 20:29   Link #10
rasedori
akatsuki member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
Not to be impolite or anything, but the last post was made almost 3 years ago, so at that time no one knew that, so is really pointless doing this.
what about his ms we dont no about that. we should make a thread about his ms
rasedori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-08, 14:01   Link #11
urbad2
ZoMbInE

kakashis sharingan is not natural, he is not of uchiha blood thats why he couldnt last that long against itachi when he used the MS. theres like 2 or 3 chapters that are all flashbacks as to how kakashi obtained a sharingan, i can tell u which chaps just let me search for a little bit on my computer...

ok i found them! Chapter 239 - Chapter 244 is all about kakashi, his teammates, and the yellow flash! if u read these chapters then u should be able to see how kakashi got the sharingan.
urbad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-08, 14:01   Link #12
urbad2
ZoMbInE

kakashis sharingan is not natural, he is not of uchiha blood thats why he couldnt last that long against itachi when he used the MS. theres like 2 or 3 chapters that are all flashbacks as to how kakashi obtained a sharingan, i can tell u which chaps just let me search for a little bit on my computer...

ok i found them! Chapter 239 - Chapter 244 is all about kakashi, his teammates, and the yellow flash! if u read these chapters then u should be able to see how kakashi got the sharingan.
urbad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-08, 14:52   Link #13
Raihen
Ancient Red Dragon

Maybe this is Off topic, but put Spoiler Tags, because in here there is lots of spoilers(MS for Kakashi, from where Kakashi have sharingan etc.) for Anime Watcher :P(This Topis isn't named xxxx[Manga]), Sorry for Off topic ^^'
Raihen is offline   Reply With Quote