AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-16, 08:03   Link #10321
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Lol; Iam a soloist after all!

I agree to the first part; to Miyuki, Tatsuya is a god and her savior.

Miyuki isnt a genius the real genius her is Tatsuya; hes the one who tutor Miyuki, maintain her cad, even install activation sequence that would fit her the most. Miyuki isnt really on genius level but talented, or rather bless with the ability to use variety of magics. It show in 9sc that there are still people above Miyuki, while they are not strong in combat; there application on magic is still above what Miyuki is.
Lol. Right now, there is only Lina, who is 1 of 50 awesome, is equal with her.
1st high students are all-scrubs compared to her, according to Mayumi and Mari.

Only reason why Miyuki momentarily get the 2nd place in the not-so-newcomer division is: this is her 1st time participate in it while the 3rd year "Mirage bat" veteran seems like has no good point beside being good at "Mirage bat".

Spoiler:

After that? She dominated them. HARD!!! Won the first place.

I don't know what you are talking about?
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2014-02-16, 08:09   Link #10322
NutShell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandesuto View Post
Are we even reading the same story here people? It's so obvious that Erika is the main girl - just count all the covers she shares with Tatsuya!

V1: Tatsuya + Miyuki Erika
V2: Tatsuya + Miyuki Erika
V3: Erika + Leo Tatsuya
V4: Miki Tatsuya + Mizuki Erika
V5: Tatsuya + Mayumi Erika
V6: Honoka + Shizuku
V7: Tatsuya + Miyuki Erika
V8: Tatsuya + Miyuki Erika
V9: Miyuki + Lina
V10: Tatsuya + Pixie Erika
V11: Tatsuya + Lina Erika
V12: Saegusa siblings

Q.
E.
D.
just realized that and now i will vote for tatsu x erika
Old 2014-02-16, 08:20   Link #10323
Ultragunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
Why do you hope for something that already happen?
His main was Techno-dude.
But his sec was strategist. He can be officially technician while indirectly "tip" someone (but without a spear behind it) like what he did for Honoka in the "battle board".
With his reputation, most people would heed his advices without the need of authority, for their own good. If not, well they are fucked like the 1st-9sc 1st-year-boys.
If I recall correctly, in some spoilers he's said to be the head strategist of First High in the coming Competition. Unlike last year, even without counting his reputation, he's now the priced student of the Engineering Class, not some scrub in everyone's eye so they have to listen to him.

But seriously, what about Takuma? Has he learned his place yet?
Old 2014-02-16, 08:25   Link #10324
bietchie11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
If I recall correctly, in some spoilers he's said to be the head strategist of First High in the coming Competition. Unlike last year, even without counting his reputation, he's now the priced student of the Engineering Class, not some scrub in everyone's eye so they have to listen to him.

But seriously, what about Takuma? Has he learned his place yet?
He. Is. Tamed.
I think...

-Silentwolfie-

Last edited by bietchie11; 2014-02-16 at 08:53.
Old 2014-02-16, 08:36   Link #10325
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandesuto View Post
Are we even reading the same story here people? It's so obvious that Erika is the main girl - just count all the covers she shares with Tatsuya!

V1: Tatsuya + Miyuki Erika
V2: Tatsuya + Miyuki Erika
V3: Erika + Leo Tatsuya
V4: Miki Tatsuya + Mizuki Erika
V5: Tatsuya + Mayumi Erika
V6: Honoka + Shizuku
V7: Tatsuya + Miyuki Erika
V8: Tatsuya + Miyuki Erika
V9: Miyuki + Lina
V10: Tatsuya + Pixie Erika
V11: Tatsuya + Lina Erika
V12: Saegusa siblings

Q.
E.
D.
Dude, those two, Tatsuya and Erica, haven't shared a cover yet, unless if you count the Manga....
Old 2014-02-16, 08:41   Link #10326
bietchie11

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
Dude, those two, Tatsuya and Erica, haven't shared a cover yet, unless if you count the Manga....
That's sarcasm....

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2014-02-16, 09:27   Link #10327
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Lol. Right now, there is only Lina, who is 1 of 50 awesome, is equal with her.
1st high students are all-scrubs compared to her, according to Mayumi and Mari.

Only reason why Miyuki momentarily get the 2nd place in the not-so-newcomer division is: this is her 1st time participate in it while the 3rd year "Mirage bat" veteran seems like has no good point beside being good at "Mirage bat".

Spoiler:

After that? She dominated them. HARD!!! Won the first place.

I don't know what you are talking about?
Oi,oi dont tell me you think Miyuki will lose to a veteran, isnt that underestimating her a little bit
Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
Lol, yeah nver shared a cover yet; thats why i find the post weird and nver replied to it. but im pretty sure when her arc comes theyll definitly share a cover#!

What i wanna know who will be the cover for vol.13, we should have it sooner for advertisment; but why is they realeasing slow? Is it because of the anime?

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2014-02-16, 15:02   Link #10328
Riddam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
Like with what I said to pampz21, I believe that Miyuki, while she loves Tatsuya to pieces, is still capable of seeing him objectively. It's simply that even his flaws just manage to endear him even more to her. She knows about Tatsuya's dark side, and she knows what he's likely to do in case of a certain scenario. Also, she's aware he's not completely invincible--she knows his fight with Lina could have gone wrong, and if people are talking about why she has this unshakable faith in her brother's abilities, well, after what we've seen, why wouldn't she? Miyuki believes Tatsuya may be the most brilliant man on the face of the world objectively and for good reason.

As for me talking about her finding out Tatsuya's weaknesses:

Yes, a lot of people know he's only capable of two kinds of magic, and some know of the experiment done on him that made him capable of casting basic spells...but that's not what I'm talking about. As the story progresses, Miyuki learns more about Tatsuya, gets a deeper understanding of magic in general, and even gets to share some of his senses with her. What if Miyuki figures out another kind of weakness to Tatsuya's abilities? The perfect counter to his decomposition? Or something along the lines that will act as his Achilles' Heel. Something about his magic that Miyuki alone was able to discover and identify. It wouldn't be much of a stretch to see Miyuki being able to do this. She's a genius herself--just not in the same manner or extent as her brother, she and Tatsuya discuss magic regularly and he teaches her everything she wants to know, and she gets to be close to him in a manner unlike any other character in the series and knows the circumstances he (and she) were born into. And she's getting stronger herself. Just saying: if anyone's going to find Tatsuya's fatal weaknesses, it would be Miyuki. And she'll do everything in her power to protect him.
So basically you're just giving me your feelings and opinions. That's fine, we're all allowed to theorize, I will say though that various characters point out Miyuki's bias in the novel. And I don't think there's at all enough to justify you thinking that Miyuki is able to view Tatsuya objectively.

Miyuki finding some unknown weakness of Tatsuya's is pretty far fetched I feel and doesn't really add anything at all when talking about Tatsuya vs Miyuki.
Old 2014-02-16, 20:19   Link #10329
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
just wondering if miyuki become the head i wonder if maya will operate on miyuki and remove her emotion and leave a bit of emotion like pinned to yotsuba like what the twins did to to tatsuya hmm
Old 2014-02-16, 20:23   Link #10330
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
just wondering if miyuki become the head i wonder if maya will operate on miyuki and remove her emotion and leave a bit of emotion like pinned to yotsuba like what the twins did to to tatsuya hmm
Nah...Maya already stated that their is no use for brainwash because Miyuki is raise to be the head of the Yotsuba.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-02-16, 20:56   Link #10331
bietchie11

Write some fanfic about Tatsuya spec ops please!!!
We lack those military activities in the LN anyway.
Note that:
+)spec ops(capture HVT, gather intel including interrogation, assassinate and so on), not assault ops.
+)Deployed as a small team = easier to trace "Destroyer" ID than when deployed with the whole army.
=> suggest course of action: disapprove the use of decomposition and restoration.

P/S: or you could PM me some mission and i will see if i can write it.

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2014-02-16, 21:01   Link #10332
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Nah...Maya already stated that their is no use for brainwash because Miyuki is raise to be the head of the Yotsuba.
i hope not

regarding on future 9 school event i wonder if the 2nd years male participants will listen to tatsuya now or not but im certain all 2nd year female participants will listen to him

speaking of which i think morisaki is mad at tatsuya due to him overshadow his

i wonder if hirakawa will be drafted in 1st high team if yes maybe zhou will have an eye on 9 school division and planned to sabotage it, while hirakawa motive is sabotage tatsuya device and tarnish his reputation
Old 2014-02-16, 22:40   Link #10333
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
i hope not

regarding on future 9 school event i wonder if the 2nd years male participants will listen to tatsuya now or not but im certain all 2nd year female participants will listen to him

speaking of which i think morisaki is mad at tatsuya due to him overshadow his

i wonder if hirakawa will be drafted in 1st high team if yes maybe zhou will have an eye on 9 school division and planned to sabotage it, while hirakawa motive is sabotage tatsuya device and tarnish his reputation
Nah what I mean is, fundamentally Miyuki was raise as a leader/head for the Yotsuba. So even without her knowing she is being bind by the rules of the Yotsuba(without her conscious).

Well Iam pretty sure everyone on the same year/upperclass knows what Tatsuya can do; So it wouldnt hurt to hear him. Morisaki is probably mad because of pride; and from on D7 he showed that hes now neutral. Hirakawa may or may not join but Im pretty sure she'll be Tomitsuka's personal cad engineer. If ever Chiaki do something stupid do you think those two will stay quiet?

Quote:
Write some fanfic about Tatsuya spec ops please!!!
We lack those military activities in the LN anyway.
Note that:
+)spec ops(capture HVT, gather intel including interrogation, assassinate and so on), not assault ops.
+)Deployed as a small team = easier to trace "Destroyer" ID than when deployed with the whole army.
=> suggest course of action: disapprove the use of decomposition and restoration.

P/S: or you could PM me some mission and i will see if i can write it.
Whats the point of creating a fanfic when we barely know the military power of the opponents?

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Last edited by pampz21; 2014-02-17 at 00:50.
Old 2014-02-16, 23:11   Link #10334
bietchie11

Quote:
Whats the point of creating a fanfic when we barely know the military power of the opponents?
Not every time we are deployed with perfect intel of the opposition...

I will think of something then...

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2014-02-16, 23:48   Link #10335
TonyC1994
Unknown

I wonder if Tatsuya is going to participate in the next Nine School Competition. Its already been half a year since that arc right?
Old 2014-02-17, 00:43   Link #10336
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyC1994 View Post
I wonder if Tatsuya is going to participate in the next Nine School Competition. Its already been half a year since that arc right?
Most likely going as a technician, maybe a stratagist, dont see him going as a participant because of his restrictions. The next Ln should be about the next 9SC
Old 2014-02-17, 00:53   Link #10337
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
We might see him in the new event; it is the title of the vol. So whats the point of if the mc doesnt do his job

So if the new event is the title of this vol. Does that mean 9sc is only 1 vol.?

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-02-17, 00:59   Link #10338
TonyC1994
Unknown

Quote:
We might see him in the new event; it is the title of the vol. So whats the point of if the mc doesnt do his job

So if the new event is the title of this vol. Does that mean 9sc is only 1 vol.?

Oh really? Whats the title called? I usually just check baka tsuki but it doesn't come out until April. I also have vol 12 but haven't read it yet since I'm waiting for the novels to stack up a bit
Old 2014-02-17, 01:29   Link #10339
Ultraviolet X

Quote:

Just checked and saw the tittle of the new volume, your right, he may end up participating. Wish it went over 2 volumes like the last 9SC seems unlikely it will.

Quote:
Oh really? Whats the title called? I usually just check baka tsuki but it doesn't come out until April. I also have vol 12 but haven't read it yet since I'm waiting for the novels to stack up a bit
Spoiler for New Volume tittle:

at least according to the source i checked, anyway. Might be wrong.

Last edited by Ultraviolet X; 2014-02-17 at 03:45. Reason: Correcting English mistakes/incorrect use of words
Old 2014-02-17, 03:07   Link #10340
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
It was a couple of pages ago,vol.13 Steeplechase#! It didnt have number so i tought it would be one vol. Only

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings