AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-07, 20:05   Link #1281
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Compensates for the tsun towards Kamito.
Yeah, that's what Kamito said, too. Except that Kamito can force the dere out if he wants...

Also, it seems even Scarlet occasionally gets miffed at Claire.
Old 2012-05-07, 20:06   Link #1282
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Compensates for the tsun towards everyone else.
Fixed it for you.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 17:05   Link #1283
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
Fixed it for you.
She'd act dere towards Ren Arsberg though.
Old 2012-05-08, 17:12   Link #1284
Zakoo

I begin to find Claire quite ... bothersome.

And I super love tsundere, but meeh, what's with this bad ratio? 90 tsun 10 dere, wth?
You need to be 60/40 to be a good tsundere no more no less!

Fianna doesn't excite me either, she belongs to the lewd category that I don't like. I want more restia and est, I must have a blade fetishe .. herr.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 17:57   Link #1285
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
I begin to find Claire quite ... bothersome.

And I super love tsundere, but meeh, what's with this bad ratio? 90 tsun 10 dere, wth?
You need to be 60/40 to be a good tsundere no more no less!

Fianna doesn't excite me either, she belongs to the lewd category that I don't like. I want more restia and est, I must have a blade fetishe .. herr.
How can you not enjoy the tease that is Fianna...to each his own i guess
Old 2012-05-08, 19:40   Link #1286
Athena
The Power of One

I personally find Claire as one of the tsunderes I don't hate. I mean, yeah, she's irritating, but not as much as some others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
I must have a blade fetishe .. herr.
Off-topic, but some people have doorknob fetishes.
Old 2012-05-08, 19:58   Link #1287
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
I personally find Claire as one of the tsunderes I don't hate. I mean, yeah, she's irritating, but not as much as some others.

..., I'll have to ask you to refresh my memory please

I find her annoying but not so much as Louise or Aria...bt still no where near my Yui (TLR)
Old 2012-05-08, 20:28   Link #1288
endarion88

Quote:

some tsundere are way more irritating than her, she's not one of my favourite characters but she is a good company compared to the overmentioned louise and aria..heck those two are maibe the only time i wanted the main heroine to die and the power of love to fail...while there are a lot of tsunderes that are cute and funny
Old 2012-05-08, 20:34   Link #1289
Azure-Priest

Tsundere is one thing, but abusive is something that is just unacceptable.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 20:44   Link #1290
Tom Bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
..., I'll have to ask you to refresh my memory please

I find her annoying but not so much as Louise or Aria...bt still no where near my Yui (TLR)
I don't think he is referring to characters in this novel.
Tom Bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 20:44   Link #1291
azziz

there's also tena from "tena on s-string"-a manga-who belong the same category than those two(and don't forget the bitch from tora-dora);but if the author choose someone like claire as heroine,it must be because he knew even if she would no become popular,the story needed her and the reader would continue reading for the other girls.
after all,tora-dora,Znt and HnA continued to sell no matter who much they complained...
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 20:52   Link #1292
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
I don't think he is referring to characters in this novel.
Oh, well I still am wondering what he is referring to though. Might be OOT but I do wanna know now though
Old 2012-05-08, 20:54   Link #1293
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
there's also tena from "tena on s-string"-a manga-who belong the same category than those two(and don't forget the bitch from tora-dora);but if the author choose someone like claire as heroine,it must be because he knew even if she would no become popular,the story needed her and the reader would continue reading for the other girls.
after all,tora-dora,Znt and HnA continued to sell no matter who much they complained...
Actually, those types of characters are extremely popular....in Japan. It's important to remember that we are not his target audience, and right now tsunderes are popular in Japan. Though it seems to fading in favor of dere characters like in DxD, and this manga kind of goes for both. We have a female tsundere, and a MC who can turn on her dere side whenever he wants.
Old 2012-05-09, 03:35   Link #1294
whsie

It seems like I'm wrong. I read the brief blurb/synopsis released and it would seem like that the tournament will continue.

Further, the other girls are gradually getting suspicious of Kamito after he revealed a move in vol 6 (the 16 consecutive strike) that only the original Ren would use. They're relatively confident that Kamito has some sort of relation (not in the romantic sense) with Ren.
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 04:34   Link #1295
Soji

whsie@ At least they guess right about him have some sort of realtion with Ren. Still ,i wonder what will be their reaction when they find out that true Ren= Kamito.
Also i hope this vol really give us more info about the past and Kamito relationship wiht Restia. There is still soo much to know about this .Still will be interesting to see Kamito reaction to fake Ren now(i mean we talk about this if i remember right... still).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 05:47   Link #1296
ZeKeR
Superbad

I pity the guy.... in ways... inb4 I saw a Louise and Aria in two certain girls.
Old 2012-05-09, 06:43   Link #1297
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Eh, I like Claire, and I like Louise and Aria as well. I've always liked tsunderes, and I can really emphasize with the crappy life these 3 in particular led.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 07:03   Link #1298
bludvein

I don't really hate Claire either. She just annoys me because I feel like ive seen the EXACT SAME CHARACTER in several other series.

She just doesn't really have anything going for her personality-wise. It's boring.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 07:08   Link #1299
azziz

louise is the third daugther of a powerful and wealthy duc second only to the royal family;she has two great sister who love her,as do her parent and was the only childhood friend of the heir princess so, how was her life crappy?
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 07:22   Link #1300
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
louise is the third daugther of a powerful and wealthy duc second only to the royal family;she has two great sister who love her,as do her parent and was the only childhood friend of the heir princess so, how was her life crappy?
... Have you even watched Zero no Tsukaima? When she was going to school, she completely failed all the magic she was taught, to the point where they called her 'Zero'. Can you imagine, going to school, studying as hard as you possibly can, and ending up getting a zero no matter what? Having to live with the scorn of your classmates, and the knowledge that you're a disgrace not only to your parents, but to your entire family history? Not the crappiest thing I've heard of, but still pretty crappy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I don't really hate Claire either. She just annoys me because I feel like ive seen the EXACT SAME CHARACTER in several other series.

She just doesn't really have anything going for her personality-wise. It's boring.
Lol, I know what you mean. However I like to notice all the little differences.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap