AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-04-26, 08:26   Link #1401
karburator

Someone mind telling me how do get the scenes i'm missing ?
I tried to trigger the scene that requires the 3 Gothic armor but despite being fully enhanced nothing happened.. (Of course I did equip it on them)
I'm on Emelita route chapter 8.

I didn't do the Gauntlet battle so I guess that's the reason I don't have Jane's scene.
The Gauntlet didn't open up even after I finished all the other battles..

Is there a solo scene for Gothic armor?
Cause I have Emelita's fully enhanced but no scene triggered.

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/5640/49760016.png
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9378/74925485.png
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/821/31146269.png
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9954/63920840.png

(Why are there 2 pictures of Yuela?)

Last edited by karburator; 2012-04-26 at 09:26.
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 11:35   Link #1402
Truepower

Gothic scene is triggered from city view. Have all 3 clothes decently upgraded and equipped. No solo scene.
Arena Gauntlets are open from chapter 9. Some characters can't enter the gauntlet (namely the giants and NG+ chars) and those who can are required a minimum specific lvl.
What I gathered from your pictures is that you haven't finished Melodiana's and Sharty's quests. The second Yuela picture is about the other 3 clothing you get from NG+. You have to be on that specific heroine's route and have it decently enhanced to watch it like all her other clothing scenes.
Oh and you haven't done the extra stories yet.
Truepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 12:56   Link #1403
Hikari-san
Senko

guys, i got confused...
the problem is with the setting in my game...
my friend playing this game when i look it in battle, there even more effect (for example effect damage)
but to me, it is not like that...not effect damage in my battle...
is there a setting that should i set? or is it the matter about the patch?
because before you start a new game there is choice for patch 2 "extra dungeon" ON. i forgot to turned ON or not the extra dungeons patch 2.

Last edited by Hikari-san; 2012-04-26 at 15:53.
Hikari-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 17:12   Link #1404
ShiroiRyu

Hm ...
I'm level 60 with Wil but i can't going fighting Asmodeus.
I have the quest but no event. :s
I'm in chapter 3 if that can help.
Old 2012-04-26, 18:15   Link #1405
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-san View Post
guys, i got confused...
my friend playing this game when i look it in battle, there even more effect (for example effect damage)
because before you start a new game there is choice for patch 2 "extra dungeon" ON. i forgot to turned ON or not the extra dungeons patch 2.
Did you think about looking at Options? Go to Basic and look what's under Animations .. Turn anything ON if they're OFF. Also the extra dungeon is irrelevant, I'm pretty sure it only works if you're on New Game+.
Old 2012-04-26, 18:47   Link #1406
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
Hm ...
I'm level 60 with Wil but i can't going fighting Asmodeus.
I have the quest but no event. :s
I'm in chapter 3 if that can help.
There's more to the requirements than just being level 60, it says recruit powerful allies or something along those lines. Basically you have to recruit everybody, which takes until chapter 8.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 18:58   Link #1407
Wigwams

so i just finished all the mine levels, anyone can recommend where i should go next? i tried advent bay and valkyrie falls. getting completely owned...
my party is lvl 83ish. with wil at 90.
Old 2012-04-26, 19:07   Link #1408
Sobonok

Giving this visual novel a shot. Currently in the 3rd chapter with everyone around level 15-17. Does Wil get any stronger then how he currently is? I just see it hard to level him with him primarily tuned to tanking, then doing damage and getting the kills.
Sobonok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 19:25   Link #1409
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
so i just finished all the mine levels, anyone can recommend where i should go next? i tried advent bay and valkyrie falls. getting completely owned...
my party is lvl 83ish. with wil at 90.
Valkyrie Falls is easy, you just have to range down everything. On your first turn you should move two units with 5 range nukes over to the right and take out the two archers there, then move to close the orc portals next with some range units.

The easiest 90+ Append Dungeon is Phema Sluicegate.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-04-26, 19:27   Link #1410
Arha

Wil gets good when he gets double action. Apart from Yuela you won't really find any better characters before a new game plus. He has good movement range, decent offense, lots of health and can go just about anywhere.
Arha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 19:29   Link #1411
Sobonok

I see, I tried playing the Extra Stories ahead of time to see them around level 60. It definitely does seem that Wil with Double Action is a great thing. I agree that he's good as he is now though. Just that it's hard to level him when he barely scratches tough targets for a good portion of XP.

Thank you for the advice.
Old 2012-04-26, 20:44   Link #1412
Wigwams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Valkyrie Falls is easy, you just have to range down everything. On your first turn you should move two units with 5 range nukes over to the right and take out the two archers there, then move to close the orc portals next with some range units.

The easiest 90+ Append Dungeon is Phema Sluicegate.
doing sluicegate now, much easier.

btw, is it just me, or ful's mil/tear dont work here? or is the drop rate just too low that even with those items only 1 drops?
Old 2012-04-26, 20:49   Link #1413
Xacual

Quote:
doing sluicegate now, much easier.

btw, is it just me, or ful's mil/tear dont work here? or is the drop rate just too low that even with those items only 1 drops?
It's because none of the 90+ dungeon monsters really drop anything until your second visit. I mean the only thing you'll really want from most of them is the artifact drops and those are limited to second+ visit after you've beaten the map. Well some of the monsters drop good elemental weapons and you can get those on first visit.

Old 2012-04-26, 20:56   Link #1414
Wigwams

Quote:
It's because none of the 90+ dungeon monsters really drop anything until your second visit. I mean the only thing you'll really want from most of them is the artifact drops and those are limited to second+ visit after you've beaten the map. Well some of the monsters drop good elemental weapons and you can get those on first visit.
ohhhh... i see... that's sad. i usually try my best to complete everything so i only run the maps once...
Old 2012-04-26, 20:59   Link #1415
Xacual

Quote:
ohhhh... i see... that's sad. i usually try my best to complete everything so i only run the maps once...
If you can beat Phema Mountains within 7 turns your first visit for the bonus objective, I bow down to your power. I don't think it's even possible without the deployment gate in the top of the map.

Also there's a chest added to each of the 5 dungeons after you beat them. For Advent Bay the chest has Lily's artifact.

Old 2012-04-26, 23:02   Link #1416
Wigwams

the weapons you can get are pretty strong here, no lvl requirement too.

anyone can tell me what hidden area i am missing?
Old 2012-04-26, 23:12   Link #1417
Xacual

Quote:
the weapons you can get are pretty strong here, no lvl requirement too.

anyone can tell me what hidden area i am missing?
In Sluicegate? It's probably the area that requires teleport + search to see.

Old 2012-04-26, 23:15   Link #1418
Wigwams

Quote:
In Sluicegate? It's probably the area that requires teleport + search to see.
yeah in that map. roughly in what area is it?
Old 2012-04-26, 23:30   Link #1419
Hikari-san
Senko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-san View Post
guys, i got confused...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Did you think about looking at Options? Go to Basic and look what's under Animations .. Turn anything ON if they're OFF. Also the extra dungeon is irrelevant, I'm pretty sure it only works if you're on New Game+.
already "ON" from the start...all is ON in the basic menu
if the extra dungeon is irrelevant, then perhaps its something to do with the Flash? or DirectX or Codec?
Flash and DirectX i'm pretty sure I had installed them, if codec I had installed K-lite the latest for watching 10 bit video, but not sure with the settings.
Old 2012-04-26, 23:33   Link #1420
Sobonok

What exactly is the battle screen like? Does it just show two portraits dealing damage to each other? A picture of how it looks could give me a more clear idea.

Tags
eushully