vhx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
who let Kyuubi get into the Mr. Bubbles bottle supply? >_>
Nah, the Kyuubi likes his bubble baths.
vhx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 06:17   Link #262
evil-samurai

That one part I wished they did differently, the bubbles leading up to showing him look great but the full shot of Kyuubi could of been Different... He didn't look Horrible but he didn't give the same Nasty! impression (from his looks since his Voice was Wonderfull! ) as he did last time he showed up.
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 07:07   Link #263
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
who let Kyuubi get into the Mr. Bubbles bottle supply? >_>
I think Sasuke!
Old 2007-02-19, 07:21   Link #264
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

don't be mad at him.
It's not kyuubi's fault he's so hot that all his baths becomes bubbly

Areguzanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 09:11   Link #265
ritalman

Send a message via MSN to ritalman
The bubbles still look lame though :/
ritalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 09:20   Link #266
Mirtual

It was about time for this to start.

Mirtual
Mirtual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 10:49   Link #267
Supaiku_of_Sand
Ξ 3rd Squad Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritalman View Post
The bubbles still look lame though :/
I totally agree

However i think there is a reason for the kyuubi to be in bubbly form. It could be that he's finding a way around the seal that was placed there by yondaime hokage. and it can let out alot more chakra now, thusly he has more contro over what Naruto does.
Supaiku_of_Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 12:03   Link #268
XYKE
Super-Middle weight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaiku_of_Sand View Post
I totally agree

However i think there is a reason for the kyuubi to be in bubbly form. It could be that he's finding a way around the seal that was placed there by yondaime hokage. and it can let out alot more chakra now, thusly he has more contro over what Naruto does.
I hope you're not serious. :\
XYKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 12:21   Link #269
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaiku_of_Sand View Post
I totally agree

Wasn't it already stated that the seal was intended to let the chakra out so that naruto could use it?

Anyways, I rated this episode a 10, if for nothing else than we're back to good animation and story and out of the god awful filler bullshit.

I really want to see the next episode, how well Naruto and Sakura fend against a Sharingan Kakashi.
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 13:44   Link #270
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

@ Supaiku
> "However i think there is a reason for the kyuubi to be in bubbly form. It could be that he's finding a way around the seal that was placed there by yondaime hokage. and it can let out alot more chakra now, thusly he has more contro over what Naruto does."
Tell us you miss-typed..
The 4th sealed him.. were does this "4th placed it there to help kyubii" non-sense fit in.

@ Koma
> "Wasn't it already stated that the seal was intended to let the chakra out so that naruto could use it?"
No, only that the seal is weakening.
The seal.. no, seals actually are suppose to keep Naruto's and Kyubii's chackra from mixing.
Old 2007-02-19, 13:57   Link #271
Supaiku_of_Sand
Ξ 3rd Squad Captain

you misunderstand me, what im trying to say that the seal is weakening and naruto may be not able to control the kyuubi anymore the kyuubi may be taking over more and more until naruto does something about it

and were did i say "4th placed it there to help kyubii"
Supaiku_of_Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 14:04   Link #272
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
In all honesty, I'm really gonna miss some of the old BGM's if they never return...Naruto has some of my favorite fight tracks...I guess I'm old school like that because those tracks really have nostalgic value when you get deep into a series and that same ole' fight music means something...
Yeah Toshio Masuda works are really good esp Ost 1 . I simply loved his work on Ghost Hunt very much . Luckily they have retained that composer for Shippuden
Old 2007-02-19, 15:44   Link #273
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
No, only that the seal is weakening.
The seal.. no, seals actually are suppose to keep Naruto's and Kyubii's chackra from mixing.
Actually Koma's right. Orochimaru and later Jiraiya with more details stated that Yondaime's seal was set up so the Kyubi's chakra would slowly mix with Naruto's over the years.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 15:49   Link #274
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Actually Koma's right. Orochimaru and later Jiraiya with more details stated that Yondaime's seal was set up so the Kyubi's chakra would slowly mix with Naruto's over the years.
thats right.
because Ori sealed the gap even tighter (chunin exam) Naruto had problems controlling his/kyuubi chackra mix. so He could not controll it enough to walk on the water.
but when jiraya unsealed the one seal Ori had put on Naruto, it went back to normal and naruto had much better control now when the naruto/kyuubi chackra mix was stable again.

Areguzanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 18:52   Link #275
Kage_Spyke
burakkukoohii jouyousha

Correct me if i am mistaken, but i think also during the chuunin exams Kabuto mentioned that if naruto even halfway controls the kyuubis chakra he would be unstoppable.
Kage_Spyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 00:19   Link #276
monir
cho~ kakkoii

I liked the bubbly-Kyubi. The particular way the Kiyubi manifested in that scene, reminded me of the fact that the Nine Tail was made out of pure chakra. I suppose that's how chakra would look like if it were to be visible in an immense and concentrated release.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 07:28   Link #277
Seiryuu

I'll admit, Kyuubi no Youko in bubble form looked a little weird at first to me, and definitely doesn't look as cool as the bubbly possession sequence in the ultimate pt1 Naruto-Sasuke fight, but it does look sort of interesting in its own way. I think I'm going to like this, and I know I like the OP.
BTW, I want to say something about what I'd said in the fillers/upcoming thread. When I'd said at one point that I'd be interested in more ANBU subs of this, I was talking relative to the eventual conclusive answer to Shippuuden's copyright status relative to Naruto. I didn't mean to suggest ANBU sub licensed material, only it'd be cool to see them work on it IF it became absolutely clear at some point that neither VIZ nor any other group had a claim on it. I myself find this unlikely after seeing the first ep, as well as the original's last. Since Shippuuden 1-2 was previewed in Naruto 220, it seems highly unlikely that the name change may have some coinciding copyright change. Meaning, it's legally the exact same show. Unless the license agreement is for a specific season range, like Tsubasa, the license should hold.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 08:47   Link #278
rman0099
On my nut

While it would be nice to have that group on the project, there are already 2 good groups on it right now and a third that I have not dl'd (so i don't know their quality). Plus, dont forget the 4th group that just hasn't caught up yet....but they are a quality, not speed group.

But to the ep. It was a decent episode. Maybe an 8. I just didn't like 2 things:

1.) The multiple breaks in the show for that stupid word of the day thing. Whats with that? The episode had a tone and this comes in to mess with it. Also, one of the things I like about dl'ing anime is that there is only one break in the middle and not 50 commercials like most american tv shows. With those sounds its like a ton of commercials in the middle of an ep. Don't like/need/want any of that crap.

2.) The introduction of Sasuke at the beginning. While it was suspensful, entertaining, and I liked it, it didn't 100% belong. The sequence introduced 2 characters from the manga (which I can't mention) and plot that won't be explored for ~15-20 eps. If I were strictly an anime watcher, I would be confused and annoyed to have to wait to find out who they were. I guess they assume most people in Japan (target audience) have read the manga or they want to draw people in with "who was that?" and "when will we find out about him?"

Ehhh....overall though good ep. I actually like the OP, which is saying a lot for someone who has hated every anime OP that he has ever seen/heard. Can't wait till friday to see the bell test!
rman0099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 08:58   Link #279
Kisuke06
I see...

Well, I finally watched Shippuden, and overall I like it. Bu I think that they screwed up by showing Sasuke already...
Kisuke06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 10:56   Link #280
Hunter Nin.

Definitely failed to meet expectations. I also didn't like the beginning of the episode where they showed Sasuke and I really disliked the bits where they had older and younger versions of the characters talking. It also looked and felt really cheap, thought they could've done some revamping here and there but... damn this show. I've seen every non-filler episode and I can't stop now but it irks me all the same.

EDIT:

Forgot to mention how much I hated the OP not only the song but the count down made me cringe, that was so cheesy and awful I just couldn't stand it. Though the characters have aged the OP to me just had this very... immature / kids show... feeling to it. Not enough angst or darkness as previous OPs.

Oh... and don't get me started on that bit where they're saying things like "Oh you'll have to wait til next week to see my awesome new moves" or whatever. Can't they just get on with the bloody story and not try and lure people in with the promise of 'special moves'? It's just disgusting.
Hunter Nin. is offline   Reply With Quote