AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-03-17, 09:30   Link #81
yuchan

RUKIAAAAA! Why are my favorite characters starting out badass, but then getting their asses kicked? I was so happy Chad got his little power up, but then got his ass swiftly kicked by the REAL bad guys. I figured Rukia would not be a match for jarhead anyway but finally seeing it makes me sad. She's too cool for this!
Old 2007-03-17, 10:02   Link #82
yahoosoda

Wow intresting twist.

Honestly, I don't think Rukia is dead. Mortally wounded yes but dead no. Since when has this series killed off anyone of greater importance? Chances are we will think she's dead then she comes back again later on to save everyone.

Although yes, it would be very interesting to see how Ichigo will react to this.
Old 2007-03-17, 10:15   Link #83
Enerccio
VN maniac

Send a message via ICQ to Enerccio
YEAH! My dream comes true! Rukya is dead (or I hope so)
Finaly some nice plot there, good twist LONG LIVE KUBO TITE!
Now Inouhe has free path to Ichigo love
Old 2007-03-17, 10:34   Link #84
sabret00the

please let her be dead, i've never liked her.
Old 2007-03-17, 11:09   Link #85
brigitteSTAR-x

honestly i doubt rukia died
how many times have people in bleach been stabbed in the stomach and lived?
i think you people are all just over reacting
lets look at it this way, after the soul society arc, it would be a waste if kubo had just killed rukia off like this. all the characters went through a lot just to save her and then she gets killed by a stab in the stomach? i doubt it. either someone will save her or she'll save herself.
Old 2007-03-17, 11:26   Link #86
brigitteSTAR-x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enerccio View Post
YEAH! My dream comes true! Rukya is dead (or I hope so)
Finaly some nice plot there, good twist LONG LIVE KUBO TITE!
Now Inouhe has free path to Ichigo love
*lets pretend rukia died*
that isnt necessarily true ( about inoue) cause if rukia dies trying to save orihime, ichigo will (probably) be incredibly depressed, and might feel some kind of loathing towards orihime (not that its her fault but rukia did die trying to save her).so it might not be ichigo+orihime = happily ever after.

if rukia lives theres a better chance of ichigo and orihime getting together..
even though i like the idea of rukia+ichigo a lot better.
Old 2007-03-17, 11:35   Link #87
Cooper

It would be great if that stupid woman is dead

But it will never happen because she's one of the main characters from the very first chapter; she's not a bad-guy; it's Bleach and it's Kubo.
Old 2007-03-17, 11:58   Link #88
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

stop trolling dude its not even funny anymore
Old 2007-03-17, 12:11   Link #89
Cooper

Should it be, dude?
Old 2007-03-17, 12:11   Link #90
Deathwing
what do i know

if rukia's dead then the arc before this was a waste of time
so its not happing people
i think the arrancar is gonna try and eat her but she is going to be saved at the last second
Old 2007-03-17, 12:29   Link #91
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Kubo should have killed off lot of characters namely Momo Toshiro Byakuya Chad Komamura . All of them have been gravely injured but managed to survive . But Kubo proved himself right by bringing Kaien back that No one Dies in Bleach .

Even if Rukia dies I dont see InoueXIchi pairing Inoue is pretty open about her feelings and Ichi isnt intrested also the chemistry they share is close to zilch . Ishida and Tatsuki have a better chemistry with Ichi . Also everyone has two options Inoue ( Ish Ichi ) and Rukia ( Ich Ren ) Tatsuki leaving Ichi has none

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiDextrose View Post
Come on! Can't you see the set-up? Why do you think Kubo has a character that can "reject an event at the ground-level"?
Firstly I am finding it difficult to digest how hollows can be programmed let alone reprogrammed and now Inoue resurrecting Rukia . Its too lame also if she can do that why not negate time and stop espada/numeros creation .
Old 2007-03-17, 12:48   Link #92
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Well GF did bring her back sorta the lookalike Doll
Old 2007-03-17, 12:48   Link #93
Deathwing
what do i know

The arc where they have to rescue someone from hell (you know its coming )
Old 2007-03-17, 12:51   Link #94
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The Jigoku arc would be fun , I mean after WW then what ? yeah I want Bleach to go on and on like One Peice . Also it would have been better if we had known the Heirarchy of HM before Aizen .If you were flaming and saying Rukia goes to hell . All shinigamis exsist in Seireitei ie Court of Pure Souls

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-03-17 at 13:06.
Old 2007-03-17, 13:02   Link #95
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Hrm.

I wonder how many famous and infamous hollows of the past will make a return via this new Espada, since he eats hollows to make himself more powerful.
Old 2007-03-17, 13:04   Link #96
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I may be tottaly wrong here but I think all hollows encountered have been purified sent to SS and one to Hell .
Old 2007-03-17, 15:41   Link #97
Melodymix
Ying Yang

Far out. Why does all Ori x Ichi fanz hate Rukia.

Even if she does die I think she'll come back. I mean, KT can't kill off a heroine of Bleach so maybe it's like she dies in this arc and there is gonna be a next arc where she comes back
Old 2007-03-17, 15:46   Link #98
evenex

Well some people just hate her personality, but I say there are waaaaay more people that hate Orihime. Have you Ori fanz realised that without Rukia, Ichigo probabley wouldn't have said he'll protect Orihime

Anyway back to the topic. I don't think KT will kill his 2nd main character that easily. I mean he didn't kill Renji off (he was injured alot of times) and in soul society arc no Shinigami's died. So I don't think Rukia will be the first

Then again, he way want a really emotional chapter so hmm...
Old 2007-03-17, 17:31   Link #99
Naive
Tabloid Journalist

Why are people so petty praying for Rukia's death so that IchiHime can happen -_-. God, nobody should be even thinking about that, they should at least give Rukia some respect.

People always always talk about whether Rukia's going to die whenever she's in a sticky situation, but she never does and I doubt she will this time.

Think about it, KT kills off Rukia, he pisses off a large portion of his fanbase who loves Rukia. It's not economically sound to kill off your heroine and second or third most popular character in the manga. And, think about it, it's such a sad death because she dies believing that she failed Kaien-dono, she deserves so much better than dying with those thoughts.

She'll survive cause Kuchiki Rukia's a survivor, if anything she's proved that over and over again. But I think she'll need support - emotional support at this point -since her world seems to have crashed all around her.

She'll be back and be able to bankai this ugly thing back to hell, and free Kaien's soul. And hopefully she'll punch Gin in the face a couple of times, cause that guy has a very creepy obsession with Rukia and deserves it.

So don't give up hope!
Old 2007-03-17, 17:58   Link #100
Melodymix
Ying Yang

That's true. I've been going through some japanese chat board and alot of people are quite upset (alot of Rukia fanz in jap)

But sum1 has to die someday in Bleach(not includin the bad guyz). It may not be Rukia and I doubt it's Orihime despite what alot of people say (there are too many anti-ori fanz and her death wont be that intrestin)

Anyway is the nxt chapter a flashback? Cause I'm quite intrested to know more of Rukia's past when she was in the 13th Squad with Kaien.
Closed Thread