Notices

Old 2008-09-17, 10:19   Link #11241
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Crowning, and all that, yes.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 10:20   Link #11242
pingva

Suzaku and his Lancelot Albion + Live geass are the only suicide for Kallen.
Ami said she'd 'make her own decisions' = Kallen doesn't anymore follows Lelouch's orders and think with her own head.
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 10:22   Link #11243
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
Ami said she'd 'make her own decisions' = Kallen doesn't anymore follows Lelouch's orders and think with her own head.
but then again that does not mean she does not love him anymore. She thinks for herself, but she still needs confirmation from him about many things
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 10:23   Link #11244
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
SEITEN: Obliterating the Britannian army and killing Luciano.

Albion: Killing Monica and Dorothea and a bunch of grunts (though the feathers were awesome), disabling Gino and killing Bismarck.

Done.
needs another one in the final ep (before they fight)
both need one
its like a law or somethnig
Old 2008-09-17, 10:26   Link #11245
X_Danny_X

Quote:
then she has to be stopped or immobilize...either through Suzaku or in the Avalon.

Lancelot's was Arthur's best knight, better than Arthur himself in combat.

I think knocking out Kallen unconscious is what i believe will happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
needs another one in the final ep (before they fight)
both need one
its like a law or somethnig
that will be C.C. when saving those two in the end while she finally dies and takes their place, achieving Zero R.
Old 2008-09-17, 10:26   Link #11246
Dream_Traveller
Banned

It's actually law, in this series, for the Frame to have their CMOA when they're introduced and practically nowhere else. It was the case with the Guren, the Lancelot (though Stage 11 might be it in proper), the Siegfried, the Mordred, the Tristan, the Galahad, the Gekkas, the Zangetsu, the Shen Hu, the Shinkiro, and the Vincent, the SEITEN, Albion, Guren Flight-Type, Lancelot Air Cavalry and Conquista, and the Sutherland Sieg. The one exception to the rule is the Gawain, and even then, that was awesome in that it was the first Frame shown to fly.
Old 2008-09-17, 10:30   Link #11247
pingva

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
but then again that does not mean she does not love him anymore. She thinks for herself, but she still needs confirmation from him about many things
Yes

Ami said she'd 'make her own decisions' = Kallen doesn't anymore follows Lelouch's orders and thinkesg with her own head.

I'm not here talking about romance.
Old 2008-09-17, 10:34   Link #11248
pingva

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
then she has to be stopped or immobilize...either through Suzaku or in the Avalon.

Lancelot's was Arthur's best knight, better than Arthur himself in combat.

I think knocking out Kallen unconscious is what i believe will happen
For this moment it's the most likely scenario.
Old 2008-09-17, 10:36   Link #11249
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

why has everyone gotten it into their heads that she's the one who has to be stopped
are you thinking that the part of the plan she'd be trying to stop would be the part about beating shnizel?
Old 2008-09-17, 10:37   Link #11250
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
It's actually law, in this series, for the Frame to have their CMOA when they're introduced and practically nowhere else. It was the case with the Guren, the Lancelot (though Stage 11 might be it in proper), the Siegfried, the Mordred, the Tristan, the Galahad, the Gekkas, the Zangetsu, the Shen Hu, the Shinkiro, and the Vincent, the SEITEN, Albion, Guren Flight-Type, Lancelot Air Cavalry and Conquista, and the Sutherland Sieg. The one exception to the rule is the Gawain, and even then, that was awesome in that it was the first Frame shown to fly.
When did the Sutherland Sieg get a CMOA? Its basically been a big ole failure ever since it was introduced, espically in comparison to the Siegfried.

If Lelouch had had that beast in EP 23 the OotBK wouldn't have caused nearly as much trouble. He would've just sent the Orange wrecking ball into the middle of the enemy forces for profit since EP 14 showed that it could shrug off nearly any attack including Hadron blasts when spinning.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 10:39   Link #11251
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Okay, not the Sutherland Sieg. But Jeremiah "STORM OF LOYALTY" Gottwald will do something with it next episode, I'm sure.
Old 2008-09-17, 10:48   Link #11252
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Okay, not the Sutherland Sieg. But Jeremiah "STORM OF LOYALTY" Gottwald will do something with it next episode, I'm sure.
Yep that was an awesome line. Funny how anytime Jermiah speaks his lines are automatically some of or if not the most awesome in each EP. Hes not just a scene stealer but rather steals the entire show.

Notice the correlation between Orange not being in the recent EP's that much and their lower quality as opposed to EP's 13-19? A coincidence? I think not.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 10:49   Link #11253
pingva

Quote:
why has everyone gotten it into their heads that she's the one who has to be stopped
are you thinking that the part of the plan she'd be trying to stop would be the part about beating shnizel?
We are just talking that Suzaku vs Kallen = Suzaku.(Suzaku+Albion+Live geass > Kallen + SEITEN).
In season one Lelouch has lost so in season two he is going to win and it means his plan - zero's requiem is going to happen. It really sounds like Kallen should be stopped.
Old 2008-09-17, 10:51   Link #11254
Dream_Traveller
Banned

And...well. We don't know what Zero Requiem is, so the fate of Lelouch and Suzaku is ambiguous. C.C. won't die, I think...so, out of the main four, Kallen has the highest chance of dying, personally.
Old 2008-09-17, 10:53   Link #11255
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
We are just talking that Suzaku vs Kallen = Suzaku.(Suzaku+Albion+Live geass > Kallen + SEITEN).
In season one Lelouch has lost so in season two he is going to win and it means his plan - zero's requiem is going to happen. It really sounds like Kallen should be stopped.
True, but if Zero's Requiem involves Lelouch's death, Kallen wouldn't want that and want to save him. To be certain, she'll also want to stop Schneizel, but she'll also want to save Lelouch if she can.

Unfortunately, you can't always have it both ways.

(But maybe this time we can. )
Old 2008-09-17, 10:54   Link #11256
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
And...well. We don't know what Zero Requiem is, so the fate of Lelouch and Suzaku is ambiguous. C.C. won't die, I think...so, out of the main four, Kallen has the highest chance of dying, personally.
Well since her wish was to die, I felt that C.C. has the highest chance to have her life ended. And so does leloch and suzaku, considering the last ep bids them goodbye. Maybe Kallen is left to be the narrator for what happens after it all finishes
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 10:54   Link #11257
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

no matter what happens the hanger scene has to happen before the fight with suzaku
if by the end of the hanger scene kallen still doesnt switch from going after lelouch to kill him to going after lelouch to stop him for his own good (or at the very least what she thinks is best for him) then they have officially screwed over kallens character
no ifs no buts and no accusations that this is kalulu biased
this is kallen fan based
if her character is still trying to kill lelouch at the end of 24 (or dies in that mind frame) then i dont care anymore
i just dont care
Old 2008-09-17, 10:55   Link #11258
pingva

Quote:
I feel Suzaku, Lelouch, C.C. will disappear in the air and Kallen will live, but her SEITEN will be badly broken.
Old 2008-09-17, 11:08   Link #11259
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
I feel Suzaku, Lelouch, C.C. will disappear in the air and Kallen will live, but her SEITEN will be badly broken.
and how does that happen
she gets taken out by suzaku before the events of the end of the show and therfor doesnt take part in them
plot wise it would be a bigger bridge drop the what they did with cornelia
Old 2008-09-17, 11:11   Link #11260
pingva

Quote:
and how does that happen
she gets taken out by suzaku before the events of the end of the show and therfor doesnt take part in them
plot wise it would be a bigger bridge drop the what they did with cornelia
These two episodes is left to resolve the deal among the most important plot characters: C.C., Lelouch, Suzaku, Nunnally, Schneizel.
Kallen was developed earlier and these five characters has the most unanswered questions.