AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Who’s Under the Mask?
Madara 104 32.91%
Madara’s Son 14 4.43%
Madara’s Clone 30 9.49%
Madara’s Ghost/Soul/Poltergeist given shape... 33 10.44%
Obito 59 18.67%
Obito’s Body, but not really Obito... 55 17.41%
Someone else’s body (not Obito’s)... 21 6.65%
Zetsu’s Love Child... 23 7.28%
Tobirama/Sarutobi/or anyone with a 'tobi' in their name... 16 5.06%
Bruce Wayne or other… 69 21.84%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 316. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-01-18, 17:21   Link #361
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel809 View Post

Tobi lost his eye and gave it to Kakashi,
Obito did that.

I won't bother thinking about it for long. Sasuke himself would've recognized his father by an instant and why should Itachi support his father and protect Sasuke from him at the same time? Letting himself be killed in front of Sasuke's eyes? Clever.
In fact, Fugaku looks quite different. When anyone can be considered to be related to Madara, then it's Sasuke's mother.
You could expect her to be a descendant of Uchiha Madara and you could expect her to have a brother - Sasuke's and Itachi's uncle so to say.

Last edited by AuroraFlash; 2011-01-18 at 17:31.
AuroraFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-18, 18:22   Link #362
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel809 View Post
Yes that’s right. Fugaku Uchiha: The leader of the Uchiha clan, the leader of the Police force, and the father of the 2 LAST remaining Uchihas.
Here are some facts to cooberate my theory:
The big problem with that theory is that Sasuke's father and Tobi have a completely different character. Sasuke's father was definitely just a victim of Tobi's plans regardless of him either helping Tobi or not even knowing anything about Tobi.

BTW did you ever think that Tobi could be Madara's brother?

I was also thinking that Tobi might be someone from the Uzumaki clan, but i dropped that idea because when Tobi talks about Madara and the Uchiha clan it is way too personal to be from someone who is not an Uchiha.

I haven't read any theories yet about the changes in appearance. We have seen Tobi with 2 different masks with short hair, but when he is controlling the mizukage he had long hair like the old Madara. The only thing that came to my mind was that maybe Tobi is not one person but multiple persons, but i can't think of any reason why would that be the case. Also it was made clear that Zetsu is under Tobi's orders, so there's no way that these different Tobis would be Zetsu's puppets.

One thing is for sure, if Kishimoto fails to explain why Tobi was wearing a mask with just one hole for one eye than this whole matter will become much more ridiculous than intriguing

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2011-01-19 at 14:27.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-18, 20:10   Link #363
Prince Kuku

The most intriguing about those theory is about this
Quote:
The first clue that is given to us by the author is the simple fact he wears a mask. If everyone knows what Madara looks like, it’s a little strange that Tobi tells everyone he is Madara but doesn’t show his face.
If you go back in the episode after itachi died, Tobi shows his face to Kisame, and the rest of Akatsuki I think didn't even know what Tobi looks like even Pain. Why is that Tobi only shows his face to Kisame.

That really disturbs me.
Prince Kuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-30, 07:38   Link #364
mrShady

I just looked at images of the early madara and maybe I missed something but only his right eye has been shown. Yet the current madara/tobi only shows his left eye...
Might it be some hidden clue?
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-31, 18:47   Link #365
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

The current Madara shows both his eyes... he has two eyes now. The thing I wonder about is why Sasuke still wears bandages around his head while Madara could just use his new eye.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 07:21   Link #366
mrShady

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuigetsuKun View Post
The current Madara shows both his eyes... he has two eyes now. The thing I wonder about is why Sasuke still wears bandages around his head while Madara could just use his new eye.
Yes since he has the rinnegan he does, however before when he just had a sharingan he never showed his left eye and madara with only a sharingan never showed his right eye. I just though of it as a weird, and it has no apparent reason.

My guess sasuke has plot bandages or madara just wants to keep him in his lair till he needs him....

Last edited by mrShady; 2011-02-01 at 07:37.
Old 2011-02-01, 17:08   Link #367
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Madara or Tobi or whatever always showed the same eye. Ever since we got to know him wearing a mask and stuff.

The original Madara had two eyes and we saw them both.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-02, 09:53   Link #368
mrShady

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuigetsuKun View Post
Madara or Tobi or whatever always showed the same eye. Ever since we got to know him wearing a mask and stuff.

The original Madara had two eyes and we saw them both.

Well tobi in the beginning only showed his right eye, yet madara (including the statue) only showed his left he almost always has a lock of hair in front of his right eye.
And I know he has both eyes I'm just puzzled why we hardly ever see his right eye yet tobi (until recently) only showed his right eye.
Old 2011-02-03, 19:57   Link #369
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Because he didnt actually kill his brother. Both of them went blind so they done swapsies. They done a hand-to-hand with each eye, that way they can both see
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 03:17   Link #370
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

its known now that Tobi is Madara but i got some doubts of how Madara is still alive though, and added to the doubt is how Kabuto shocked him when he show some zombie to Madara that made Madara take Kabuto as an Ally, im curious on that
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 23:54   Link #371
Prince Kuku

I never thought that Tobi/Madara have both sharigan in the right eye and rinnegan in the left eye. How come is that (",)?
Old 2011-02-11, 17:40   Link #372
Akachou

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckmox View Post
its known now that Tobi is Madara but i got some doubts of how Madara is still alive though, and added to the doubt is how Kabuto shocked him when he show some zombie to Madara that made Madara take Kabuto as an Ally, im curious on that
He showed the real Madara - reanimated.
I'm sure there's a trick behind Madara.

The world is yours.
Akachou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 12:41   Link #373
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akachou View Post
He showed the real Madara - reanimated.
I'm sure there's a trick behind Madara.
but what is the trick…

in kisames flashback, we see the real madara…long hair, sharingan, bandaged bodied that creeps up behind the third mizukage. also, there seemed to be some significance to kisame mentioning "that eye…shining in the darkness" (which i will mention again).

in the fight with konan, tobi practically screams that he is madara…paraphrased: i fought the first hokage, i lost but the fight was for the future…i stole his cells so now i can use izanagi.

when tobis mask cracks during that fight, something looks off…it looks like the actual "body" is some sort of vessel and that black shaded part reminded me of "that eye…shining in the darkness". i think madara is using some sort of shell (either another uchiha or a zestu clone, though im leaning toward mind control of another uchiha) to move about. this makes sense to me for a couple of reasons: when it became clear that madara was looking to implant the rinnegan, i thought, if this is his body, he'll replace both eyes but if this is some sort of vessel, he will only replace one eye…

it is not unbelievable to me considering his vast collection of sharingans, that madara possessed another uchiha, uses the right eye for offense/defense, and uses the left for izanagi(now for the rinnegan).

ps. tobi was pretty pissed nagato used the rebirth jutsu on konoha. his soul is in this dimension and powered down because of his injuries…he'll become fully powered again soon and based on revelations from this last chapter, we have "tools" to defeat an immortal…
Old 2011-02-19, 07:59   Link #374
Akachou

There is a major hint that this Tobi is not Uchiha Madara. Just look how he addressed Minato during his Kyuubi Attack on Konoha.

The moment he appeared he said "Fourth Hokage... Minato[...]"

He called the 4th Hokage by his first name. There are various examples that distant people, even if they know each other, always address each other with the full name...

"Uzumaki Naruto, you are truly..."
"Uchiha Sasuke..."
"Momochi Zabusa, the Demon from the Village Hidden in the Mist"
"Hatake Kakashi... the Copy Ninja"
"Hoshikage Kisame..."

whenever people meet, even if they know each other from previous fights or bingo books, they never address each other with the first name. They only do that when there's a close relation which was even explained at some point in the manga, especially the thing with dropping the -san -chan -kun -sensei thing...

And it would have been too much of a hint if he had addressed Minato with Minato-sensei...

The world is yours.
Old 2011-02-20, 11:53   Link #375
StarFox117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akachou View Post
There is a major hint that this Tobi is not Uchiha Madara. Just look how he addressed Minato during his Kyuubi Attack on Konoha.

The moment he appeared he said "Fourth Hokage... Minato[...]"

He called the 4th Hokage by his first name. There are various examples that distant people, even if they know each other, always address each other with the full name...

"Uzumaki Naruto, you are truly..."
"Uchiha Sasuke..."
"Momochi Zabusa, the Demon from the Village Hidden in the Mist"
"Hatake Kakashi... the Copy Ninja"
"Hoshikage Kisame..."

whenever people meet, even if they know each other from previous fights or bingo books, they never address each other with the first name. They only do that when there's a close relation which was even explained at some point in the manga, especially the thing with dropping the -san -chan -kun -sensei thing...

And it would have been too much of a hint if he had addressed Minato with Minato-sensei...
quoted ftw
StarFox117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 08:45   Link #376
JC...
I am a Pie

If Tobi/Madara has a storage place full of eyes, what's to say he doesn't have a storage place full of bodies?

I'm really not sure... but he could be Obito's body, used by Madara. But it doesn't make sense that he would used a crushed body... I personally think the one eye hole is just to throw people off the scent, why else would an Uchiha with many eyes in storage only have one eye, and later we were shown he does in fact have two sharingan eyes, before he replaced it with the rinnengan.

Also, does anyone else think that he may already have a third eye, or at least a third eye socket? His forehead is covered and his mask has a third eye, which is probably the place for his third eye once he gets it (If he doesn't have it already).
JC... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 13:15   Link #377
KaiokenAttack

Well, I could imagine him to need Byakugan, too. Maybe just in order to complete the collection. =D
Old 2011-02-24, 17:14   Link #378
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC... View Post
If Tobi/Madara has a storage place full of eyes, what's to say he doesn't have a storage place full of bodies?
Zetsus ability is probably responsible for the one he has...

Quote:
I'm really not sure... but he could be Obito's body, used by Madara.
perhaps....

Quote:
I personally think the one eye hole is just to throw people off the scent, why else would an Uchiha with many eyes in storage only have one eye, and later we were shown he does in fact have two sharingan eyes, before he replaced it with the rinnengan.
his dimensional transfer jutsu and phase in/phase out ability is pretty formidable. i think the stash of eyes is for izanagi...for when he is stuck in 10 min long explosion with no way out [ie. he fights the hokage, takes his cells, then uses the uchiha massacre as an opportunity to collect for the jutsu]
Old 2011-02-24, 21:44   Link #379
Prince Kuku

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC...
I'm really not sure... but he could be Obito's body, used by Madara.
I think that must be Obito's body. Cause if I remember there's some part where he told that his half body is not completed (that is because obitos body is half crashed).
Old 2011-02-26, 21:36   Link #380
Akachou

I think I solved the riddle behind Madara's body. It's actually pretty obvious.

Check Chapter 487/Page 14

Let's say Madara stole the 1st Hokage's DNA in battle. He created Zetsu. Zetsu created new bodies for Madara in order to make him survive a whole century without aging. The only answer to that way of surviving the decades is a mind transfer technique like Orochimaru's. Nothing impossible so far.

The world is yours.

Tags
tobi