AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-04-29, 18:46   Link #161
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Fine, I'll use the word "if" and "could" more.
*thumbs up* :3
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 18:48   Link #162
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

It would be hilarious if I ended up being right in this regard in light of all this.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 18:49   Link #163
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
It would be hilarious if I ended up being right in this regard in light of all this.
Oh yeah, hilarious like a cemetery, a real riot indeed... >_>
Old 2008-04-29, 18:52   Link #164
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Your reactions would be the most interesting to me though.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-04-29, 18:56   Link #165
Ketro

Enough of this offtopic discussion, shall we get back on topic?

Continuing from this:
Quote:
Exactly, he is just a tool to her and nothing more. Something to be cast aside when he has fufilled his usefulness to her. She is just as bad as Charles seems to be if not worse.
Well, I wouldnt compare her to Charles, but there is also a possible chance that CC is getting more attached to Lelouch as time goes on
Ketro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 18:59   Link #166
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketro View Post
Enough of this discussion, shall we get back on topic?
right, back on topic...

so...think we're going to find out what exactly happened to a naked C.C. and Kallen in Aomori?
Old 2008-04-29, 19:02   Link #167
Ketro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
right, back on topic...

so...think we're going to find out what exactly happened to a naked C.C. and Kallen in Aomori?
Depends, and it would help too if I remembered what episode and what part you're talking about
Old 2008-04-29, 19:06   Link #168
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketro View Post
Depends, and it would help too if I remembered what episode and what part you're talking about
It's just a few seconds after Lelouch's conversation with Rolo at the beginning of
R2 04.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 19:29   Link #169
Sepirts
Backward Stripes

Funny, I see the relationship of C.C and Lelouch a lot like Ryuk and Light's from Deathnote.
Sepirts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 19:44   Link #170
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepirts View Post
Funny, I see the relationship of C.C and Lelouch a lot like Ryuk and Light's from Deathnote.
I don't recall Ryuk kissing Light. >_>
Old 2008-04-29, 20:05   Link #171
Esper 28
Akira

I realize we've already moved back onto topic, but for my two cents... this is all speculation and nothing said in this thread should be taken as concrete evidence unless it's something straight out of the show. Essentially, we're all just brainstorming and in brainstorming sessions, people propose ideas, not state them outright.

With that said, I think C.C. does feel for Lelouch. I think that after years of neglect and mistreatment, C.C. finds Lelouch attractive on some emotional level. However, I think it's fair to say that at this point in time, we don't know if C.C. feels for Lelouch as a person, or as some twisted version of a pet. After all, people often get puppies to fix that "empty feeling". Personally, I don't think C.C. sees Lelouch entirely as a puppet. I think when the series started, she felt that way, but as time went on, she learned to care for him, possibly even love him. This would be where my Green Knight theory deviates from the poem and enters into the world of original Code Geass themes.

For me, C.C. is one of the most interesting characters probably because she's been purposely made so enigmatic. I just hope that all this speculation isn't for naught and it turns out she's something stupid, like an alien.

Oh wait, a new theory! C.C., as we all should've realized, is an alien. ...
Esper 28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 20:45   Link #172
Ketro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
It's just a few seconds after Lelouch's conversation with Rolo at the beginning of
R2 04.
Hmm, you mean that conversation where CC accidentally breaks the gun?
Old 2008-04-29, 21:21   Link #173
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I swear, if this involves aliens it would just be so lame. Of course, with the constant Jupiter scenes it isn't out of the question. I suppose C.C. did originally just view Lelouch as a means to an end and it was purely business and maybe less. Depending on how you look at it, that may have changed as time went on, though I think that business aspect is still there as is apparent in R2 so far.

Old 2008-04-29, 21:41   Link #174
Marsala
Delurker

There's still a business aspect, but there's definitely more than that now. Notice how the gun sprang apart just as C.C. mentioned how they could be separated from Lelouch again and her reaction to that. It was a visual metaphor for how she doesn't want to lose him again.
Marsala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 22:47   Link #175
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Really? I thought it was just a funny moment for her.

Old 2008-04-30, 00:33   Link #176
Marsala
Delurker

Quote:
Really? I thought it was just a funny moment for her.
Yeah, that's possible too, in fact it's probably more likely, but it's more fun to overanalyze everything.
Marsala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 01:13   Link #177
Stretch5920

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala View Post
There's still a business aspect, but there's definitely more than that now. Notice how the gun sprang apart just as C.C. mentioned how they could be separated from Lelouch again and her reaction to that. It was a visual metaphor for how she doesn't want to lose him again.
Jesus man talk about grasping at straws. C.C just sucks at assembling guns and the scene was meant to be "cute." Same thing at people who think she teases Kallen because she's a "threat", that's a load of crap. She teases her because it's fun and Kallen is the sort of person who is fun to pick on because of the way she reacts to everything.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 01:30   Link #178
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
Jesus man talk about grasping at straws. C.C just sucks at assembling guns and the scene was meant to be "cute." Same thing at people who think she teases Kallen because she's a "threat", that's a load of crap. She teases her because it's fun and Kallen is the sort of person who is fun to pick on because of the way she reacts to everything.
Lelouch did it all the time back when Kallen was at Ashford after all. And Milly too. >_>
Old 2008-04-30, 13:27   Link #179
greyhawk
Some dude

I'm amazed this is the least viewed CG character thread, as C.C is the second most favorite character in the show. Anyway, it's nice and all (but like Esper 28 said, most are just speculations).
greyhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 14:03   Link #180
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, we honestly don't know much about her. I always expected the Suzaku thread to be the most active, if only for the arguments regarding him.