AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-24, 21:23   Link #161
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Man Precious Diary just rocks!

and yes Jun-chan, Garterbelts are a "treasure".....altho I think Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt has kinda destroyed that "treasure" in some way>_<
Old 2010-12-25, 03:23   Link #162
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt has kinda destroyed that "treasure" in some way>_<
Rofl

It was a good chapter ! Tsukasa is really cute with her stuffed animal :3 I'm really glad to see them together and happy after the end of their arc
Old 2010-12-25, 10:16   Link #163
Mentar
Banned

Absolutely wonderful Tsukasa special

The playful "messing-with-each-other" they exhibit is a total joy to behold. I wouldn't mind having their story extended to university times. The chemistry is great, and they'd offer alot of storytelling potential. Finally, I think it's obvious how well they match in the additional aspect that each of them gains tremendously by having the other one.
Old 2010-12-31, 16:50   Link #164
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

& so the scene we've all been waiting for happens in chapter 5, and boy is it good.
Old 2010-12-31, 18:13   Link #165
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

You know what I really like about Kaoru's arc is within each chapter it's either them just sitting them talking or a majority of it taking place with a relatively small time period i.e gym class.
For instance ch 1, it's basically in class and hallway,ch2 it's just them sitting there talking, ch3 is the gym class, ch 4 is more sitting there talking and same goes with ch 5.
Nothing speical/eventful on the whole, with the expection of a few things like the kissing, yet I love how this arc is going.

loved ch 5, Kaoru's such a tease <3

I tell ya to have your head buried in a girls belly and crotch I think I would have snapped and just pounced
Old 2010-12-31, 18:13   Link #166
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

What Miya and Sae were going to do in thge infirmary ....

I'm the only one, for the moment, who think the anime is better than the manga ?
Old 2011-01-01, 22:56   Link #167
liquidmetal
procrastinating...

Loving Precious Diary atm. Think it just has more time to develop things than the anime.
Old 2011-03-03, 16:58   Link #168
EmotiveChaos
WOW!Scans
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to EmotiveChaos
This series is so cute, I do like seeing all the extra development :> shame the next chapter won't be released in Japan until March 11th! but there are a few other Amagami based manga out, so they should keep me busy until then!
Old 2011-05-06, 23:48   Link #169
Exmortis

...well the only stories i like are this one and the Morishima arc. this being my fave due to how the heroine was constructed...the rest was pretty much boring...i skipped a lot of their episodes in the anime...Well if anybody here wants to discuss her character here is my analysis...

...so yeah she's bipolar, but she's not violent...remember when she got peed on by the dog? she didnt attack the dog nor did she blow her head off, instead she just ignored her wet socks...i bet a lot of normal people would've kicked the dog or would have been in a bad mood if there feet were wet with pee...

...and yes she is manipulative using black mail and words but thats all she does...i think if she got expelled at school because of someone reading her diary than its not that shocking if she tries to dig dirt on that person so he/she got expelled or never shows up in school again...revenge is normal in this world... i think thats what she meant by this...
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/amagam...1/c004/11.html

...she has breakdowns from time to time but she never tried to cut her wrist or any sign of suicide even though she feels alone and lonely...a lot of people try to kill themselves for small problems,,. this shows that she doesnt have a very weak character that easily gives up ..

...as i mentioned earlier, her character is nicely made, a bit unstable but still someone who you can get close to without feeling uneasy all the time...Thats what the author wanted so it would turn out to be an interesting romance..
Old 2011-05-10, 10:52   Link #170
katsudon
Part Time Translator

I love all the "alternate" manga series out there for amagami. i just finished reading the 2 chapters for maya arc (which i guess is tied to the morishima arc) since it deals with maya seeing nii-nii going into a hotel with morishima.

anyone knows the actual name of maya's series/chapters?
Old 2011-05-10, 12:53   Link #171
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsudon View Post
I love all the "alternate" manga series out there for amagami. i just finished reading the 2 chapters for maya arc (which i guess is tied to the morishima arc) since it deals with maya seeing nii-nii going into a hotel with morishima.

anyone knows the actual name of maya's series/chapters?
I think you mean Miya; Maya is the sensei for Junichi's class.
Old 2011-05-12, 02:32   Link #172
katsudon
Part Time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldw View Post
I think you mean Miya; Maya is the sensei for Junichi's class.
you're correct, i misspoke. the only english on the cover is "amagami dreamy forever".
Old 2011-05-13, 04:29   Link #173
Sumeragi
Banned

I have to love the rib-liking episode. To me, it portrays exactly the boundaries that Tsukasa would have establish while going toward the ultimate ending. 20/10 for that story.
Old 2011-07-23, 08:27   Link #174
hanasanaide

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
I don't know, I'm getting some bad vibes from the chick... I think she is gonna turn real bitchy on him anytime soon.
haha agree LOL! getting the same vibes from that one..haha

Tags
romance, seinen