Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-09, 14:28   Link #261
Asianknight82
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master zoid pilot View Post
He could be as young as 17 low twenties(if Oro found him at an infantile age), it depends when Oro found him and got the CS enzyme.

Anko should currently be 26-27 years old, I think she was 11 when she got the CS.
Uh.. Orochimaru didn't find him, He found Orochimaru. You should read the manga before making a comment like that. He went to Orochimaru in hopes that Orichimaru would cure him of his insatiable bloodlust.
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 14:50   Link #262
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master zoid pilot View Post
He could be as young as 17 low twenties(if Oro found him at an infantile age), it depends when Oro found him and got the CS enzyme.

Anko should currently be 26-27 years old, I think she was 11 when she got the CS.
I was thinking that Anko was about 23 because she looks that way. Also since Juugo went to Orochimaru to get a cure he must have been 11 or something close to Anko's age to actually know to ask for help. Then again Orochimaru does experiment with babies.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 15:14   Link #263
Master zoid pilot

Send a message via AIM to Master zoid pilot Send a message via MSN to Master zoid pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
Uh.. Orochimaru didn't find him, He found Orochimaru. You should read the manga before making a comment like that. He went to Orochimaru in hopes that Orichimaru would cure him of his insatiable bloodlust.
Jeez it was a mistake you could have just let me know.

Ok it depends when Juugo found Oro......better?
Master zoid pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 15:47   Link #264
Lex`
Aoi/Hinata Fan Boy

Juugo would have to be older than Anko, unless he was already tired of his murdering urges before he even hit puberty
Lex` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 16:21   Link #265
yinstro

i dont think it was ever said when anko got infected in the manga, the anime has a filler arc, but it was filler. Maybe a source book. Anyhow oro left 7 years ago before the time skip thats 10 years now, it is possible that juugo sought help at a young age, even 5 to 6, by teh time a kid is in kiderarten he oculd recoginize hes insane and want help. annyhow he could be any age from id say 16+ his appearance doesnt tell a lot since he obviously has a very weird body.
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 16:37   Link #266
Asianknight82
Banned

Does it really matter how old he is?
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 16:40   Link #267
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
Does it really matter how old he is?
People just want something to talk about probably.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 17:23   Link #268
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Would it be logical then to assume that Juugo's cursed seal is more potent and powerful than everyone else's?

If Gaara was still a jinchuriki and joined up with Naruto we could have had a jinchuriki vs. cursed seal war thing going, but too bad Gaara isn't a jinchuriki anymore.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 18:47   Link #269
dagr81
The legendary dragoon

would juugo's it even be called curse seal as it is somewhat of a bloodline thing?
dagr81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 18:55   Link #270
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura
Would it be logical then to assume that Juugo's cursed seal is more potent and powerful than everyone else's?
I'd say he probably has the most powerful cursed seal aside from possibly Sasuke. But that leads to a question that's been irking me..

I'd give a lot to know how they've been keeping Juugo under control. I don't really expect them to go into detail about it, but it doesn't seem like just a cell, a ball 'n' chain and some lackey guards would have been enough to keep him contained for years.

At the end of the chapter, he activates his cursed seal and decides to kill the next person(girl) who walks through the door. If Juugo has full control of his seal and still has the killing urges, how did they experiment on him? We saw how easily that other cursed seal user escaped and took out every single guard. Juugo's probably much stronger than him. It seems like they'd have another line of defense with such dangerous subjects, a seal or barrier or something.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 20:01   Link #271
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

I just want to see his cursed seal form. It had better be cooler than that silly platypus looking scrub that got killed by the uchiha brat.
Old 2007-04-09, 20:55   Link #272
shikamaru_kun
Thunder King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
At the end of the chapter, he activates his cursed seal and decides to kill the next person(girl) who walks through the door. If Juugo has full control of his seal and still has the killing urges, how did they experiment on him? We saw how easily that other cursed seal user escaped and took out every single guard. Juugo's probably much stronger than him. It seems like they'd have another line of defense with such dangerous subjects, a seal or barrier or something.
I'd say that Orochimaru probably made a deal with him, in which he'd give a cure if he was allowed to be experimented on. Or of course he could've used some sealing jutsu like Kakashi did on Sasuke.

I think what Kishimoto's doing now is screwing up the power-rankings. Currently it seems like Sasuke is assembling a team of Kage level nins, Suigetsu is supposedly as strong, if not stronger than Sasuke with Zabuza's sword, and Juugo is the all powerful cursed seal user. And of course the all powerful sharingan bettered Orochimaru.

I'm guessing there'll be some sort of Akatsuki confrontation, before we get back to Naruto and the gang. I would like to see Gaara, and how he's going but - wishful thinking.
shikamaru_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 21:24   Link #273
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

spoiler

did anyone besideds me see saskue slash Juggo and watch him turn back into his regular form because of it?

god, how the f*ck do u put spoiler tags on something? grrrrrr
Old 2007-04-09, 22:06   Link #274
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
did anyone besideds me see saskue slash Juggo and watch him turn back into his regular form because of it?

god, how the f*ck do u put spoiler tags on something? grrrrrr
Step 1:type Spoiler exactly as shown in paranthesis like these [ ]
Step 2: type whatever it is
Step 3: close it with [/Spoiler]

That wasn't Juugo it was some other guy who went CS LV2.

I kind of agree with Shikamaru_kun. Except both team 7 and team Sasuke will meet up while trying to confront Akatsuki or at least while killing some off. Considering Akatsuki members are dying like crap.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 22:31   Link #275
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
Considering Akatsuki members are dying like crap.
-This is obviously Kishimoto's way of saving the best for last. For every organization bent on controling the world there has to at least a few "shitty" members that have to be moved out of the way. Once all the garbage has been disposed of then you get to the good fights.
Old 2007-04-10, 02:40   Link #276
shikamaru_kun
Thunder King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-This is obviously Kishimoto's way of saving the best for last. For every organization bent on controling the world there has to at least a few "shitty" members that have to be moved out of the way. Once all the garbage has been disposed of then you get to the good fights.
Usually the "shitty" members are minions, but Akatsuki doesn't have one so yeah, they're dying off quickly. I'm surprised Kabuto is still alive.

Though Akatsuki has gone from awesome, to bad, to good, to bad and then to worse.

Eg. Itachi and Kisame kick ass in Konoha. And then Team 7 and Team Gai confront Kakashi and Itachi only to find that they were mere clones. After all this awesomeness - Sasori is killed by Sakura.

Though I did like the Shika vs. Hidan fight.
@Fukitsu - I really hope you're right, and that the Sasuke/Akatasuki/Konoha fights are good.

And crap dies. No offense.
Old 2007-04-10, 07:21   Link #277
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

I'm thinkin 2 things are gonna happen with juugo.

Either he's gonna have CS lvl 3 or something, which would be sweet. And also have the potential to give sasuke the power boost he might need to beat itachi.

OR his CS might be different (which isn't likley from the pictures) in a way that makes him better, AKA able to sustain it for long periods of time. This will help sasuke to discover how his own CS works.
Old 2007-04-10, 07:38   Link #278
zrexe
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotengu View Post
Either he's gonna have CS lvl 3 or something, which would be sweet. And also have the potential to give sasuke the power boost he might need to beat itachi.
Please..... no CS lvl 3...just no...
zrexe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 08:05   Link #279
Ghostring

would love to see what gaara is doing mm true akatsuki has gone from awesome bad cool bad

since gaara is not a jinchuriki anymore, i wonder whats hes ability now could he still control sand ;P or hes able to create some new element by combining two other elements or something also kishi needs to show other teams 2 wanna see what choji, ino,neji,hinata,kiba, shino , lee, tenten can do
Ghostring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 08:12   Link #280
shikamaru_kun
Thunder King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotengu View Post
I'm thinkin 2 things are gonna happen with juugo.

OR his CS might be different (which isn't likley from the pictures) in a way that makes him better, AKA able to sustain it for long periods of time. This will help sasuke to discover how his own CS works.
Sadly that might happen. If he can make someone normal go CS by touching them or whatever, what would happen to a person who already had CS?

But CS Lvl 3? That sounds a little... corny? This isn't DBZ after all.