Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-04, 16:18   Link #21
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinstro View Post
well good news is its possible the whole CS thing could get an explanation. But like i said(or meant to say) a guy like him, can he even work in a team at all? well i suppose sasuke's mind control genjutsu sharingan may be the key to turning him into something useful on a team.
Mind control? Wtf... ;\
Old 2007-04-04, 16:20   Link #22
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Mind control? Wtf... ;\
Remember it's the Sharingan.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 16:23   Link #23
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
That sad part is I can't detect a sense of sarcasm or if you really support that statement.
Old 2007-04-04, 16:23   Link #24
yinstro

Quote:
Mind control? Wtf... ;\

yeah man, good all fashion mind control, clockwork orange style, well not really that style but yeah sharingan can be used to control minds since early on hypnotic genjutsu or whatever you want to call it.
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 16:25   Link #25
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinstro View Post
yeah man, good all fashion mind control, clockwork orange style, well not really that style but yeah sharingan can be used to control minds since early on hypnotic genjutsu or whatever you want to call it.
*sweat* -_-
Old 2007-04-04, 16:30   Link #26
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
That sad part is I can't detect a sense of sarcasm or if you really support that statement.
There was a bit of scarcasm but having thought about it, would you be surprise if it could control a person's mind.
Old 2007-04-04, 16:33   Link #27
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
There was a bit of scarcasm but having thought about it, would you be surprise if it could control a person's mind.
Yes, because that route has already been ridden by different characters.
Old 2007-04-04, 16:44   Link #28
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Ya know I was thinking that Sasuke is trying to find Juugo to change the CS effects or at least subdue the problems like what Kabuto did for Orochimaru if he tries to use it later. I mean remember how Sakon said the CS will slowly take the user over. Sasuke seems like the kind of person to stop problems before they happen.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 20:30   Link #29
xcad

so juugo will modify sasuke's own CS?

since itz juugo's enzyme, doesnt it mean that itz part of juugo's dna? either way, i think CS corrodes ppl coz it operates without the original user(juugo). itz like, if the sasuke has juugo's bodily fluids injected into him, den sasuke's CS cant corrode his mind, coz juugo's fluids are preventing that. [quite like how kakashi's sharingan takes up chakra coz he's not uchiha by birth]
xcad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 22:10   Link #30
kheldorin

I kinda view the CS somewhat like vampiricy. Most will die when bitten but some will be reborn as vampires. They also have to constantly fight their natural tendency to kill people and drink their blood. Afterall, there are stories of vampires who are not totally evil. So I guess in this case Juugo woud be the original Dracula. Not sure how Juugo would help Sasuke though. He doesn't appear to be sane.
kheldorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 23:30   Link #31
0200461b
The Last Vaizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcad View Post
so juugo will modify sasuke's own CS?

since itz juugo's enzyme, doesnt it mean that itz part of juugo's dna? either way, i think CS corrodes ppl coz it operates without the original user(juugo). itz like, if the sasuke has juugo's bodily fluids injected into him, den sasuke's CS cant corrode his mind, coz juugo's fluids are preventing that. [quite like how kakashi's sharingan takes up chakra coz he's not uchiha by birth]
I don't think it was ever stated or implied that being an Uchiha by birth negated the need for chakra in order to use the Sharingan. Sasuke, and to a certain extent Itachi, don't have theirs activated all the time either.

Furthermore, the Mangekyou Sharingan similarly depleted the chakra pools of both Kakashi and Itachi upon repeated use.
0200461b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 03:55   Link #32
metharan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0200461b View Post
I don't think it was ever stated or implied that being an Uchiha by birth negated the need for chakra in order to use the Sharingan. Sasuke, and to a certain extent Itachi, don't have theirs activated all the time either.

Furthermore, the Mangekyou Sharingan similarly depleted the chakra pools of both Kakashi and Itachi upon repeated use.

I think what he means is that kakashi is not an uchiha by birth, so he couldn't control his sharingan as good as the uchihas (like how he couldn't deactivate the normal sharingan), therefore depleting unneccesary chakra (i remember itachi saying something along the same lings when he met with kakashi in konoha)
metharan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 07:46   Link #33
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
Quote:
does it mean sharigan is the "get out of jail for free card" that the author can use at anytime to justify any plot hole or plot device reguardless of how huge and clumbsy they are? did you mean that?

btw what does CS stand for?
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 07:55   Link #34
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by D a m i e n View Post
does it mean sharigan is the "get out of jail for free card" that the author can use at anytime to justify any plot hole or plot device reguardless of how huge and clumbsy they are? did you mean that?

btw what does CS stand for?
Yes.

CS= Cursed Seal
Old 2007-04-05, 08:08   Link #35
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
Ok, though it meant counter strike, i remember i used to play that game back in beta .6, so i had trouble finding the relation between naruto and headshoots.
anyway enougth out of context chat. is there a real (nonfake) spoiler around?
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 09:02   Link #36
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

No...actually Kakashi is a genius and probably controls his Sharingan better then most Uchiha's in history... it's just that because he isnt born with the Uchiha blood his Sharingan takes up more chakra then regular born Uchiha's.

Naruto: Yeah Kakashi's really strong..
Smarter then Shikamaru
Better nose then Kiba
Better Sharingan then Sasuke

Besides Kakashi's experience with the Sharingan is alot more then Itachi & Sasuke..
Old 2007-04-05, 09:08   Link #37
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Besides Kakashi's experience with the Sharingan is alot more then Itachi & Sasuke..
Against Itachi is hard to say, while Kakashi has His Sharingan some 3 years more than Itachi, the experience comes from the amount of time Kakashi and Itachi have use them, we have seen that Kakashi only decides to use his sharingan against strong opponents, Itachi has it activated all the time.
Old 2007-04-05, 09:09   Link #38
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
That is true he has had the Sharingan longer, but he can't control it as well as The two Uchiha Gods.
Old 2007-04-05, 09:16   Link #39
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
That is true he has had the Sharingan longer, but he can't control it as well as The two Uchiha Gods.
If gods can die then they simply arent gods...if gods run away then they arent cowardly gods...who have very limited powers.

If Kakashi's Sharingan didnt drain so much of his chakra....he'd probably walk with it all the time aswell...
Old 2007-04-05, 09:30   Link #40
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
If Kakashi's Sharingan didnt drain so much of his chakra....he'd probably walk with it all the time aswell...
And that's a big IF, but right now, we can't really say if Kakashi experience with the sharingan is higher than Itachi. and Mr Johnny, is not only Chakra, is the stress it gives to Kakashi's body.