Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-02-01, 04:27   Link #61
AkitoW013

Spoiler for Ch.18:
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 15:12   Link #62
Zakoo

Finally managed to read the raw after those 3 months wait.

My body can't take it anymore. The level of this manga is too damn high
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 16:27   Link #63
Breimoon

wonder if it will ever be licensed in my country.. unlikely though since still waiting for author's other works.......
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 16:53   Link #64
AkitoW013

Spoiler for Ch.19:
Old 2014-03-29, 09:29   Link #65
Iron Maw
Banned

Ch 10-12

These were some pretty good chapters. Gen went down surprising fast though, not only that but he launched a direct attack against their commander despite barely being able to match Mitch. Had Field (I think?) decided to get involved directly then Gen's entire squad would have been dead or sucked dry. If this supposed to be the best of the Humans forces, I'm not sure why Vampires haven't won already.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 09:46   Link #66
iCK

Anywhere i can get the raws other than jcafe? Pls pm me
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-30, 02:52   Link #67
Seitsuki
Onee!

In any other series Shinoa would be instant best girl material but..but damn...I'm going to have to push Yuu x Mich as OTP here...
Old 2014-03-30, 05:24   Link #68
Zakoo

What are you saying, Shinoa obviously da best girl here, no male can withstand her erotic taunt.

Chapter 19 was very interesting,
Spoiler for spoil:
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-30, 05:31   Link #69
Red Cheese

I must admit the artist is really good at drawing eyes. Honestly, I like both Shinoa and tsundere girl....

But for some reasons, I always have this weird feeling of death flag on Shinoa...Really hope I was wrong :/.
Red Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-30, 09:05   Link #70
Seitsuki
Onee!

Images
super OTP poweeerrr
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-03-30, 09:15   Link #71
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
In any other series Shinoa would be instant best girl material but..but damn...I'm going to have to push Yuu x Mich as OTP here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Images
super OTP poweeerrr
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
When I first saw your previous post I had no idea where that came from, then I read Ch 13...

That the whole scene between those two was sooo doujin bait.
Old 2014-03-30, 11:53   Link #72
EvI

what is the name of the manga that happens after this?
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-30, 21:06   Link #73
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Cheese View Post
I must admit the artist is really good at drawing eyes. Honestly, I like both Shinoa and tsundere girl....

But for some reasons, I always have this weird feeling of death flag on Shinoa...Really hope I was wrong :/.
Shinoa IS the main heroine. If she were to die, it will be last chapter. But Kagami won't kill her, don't worry. Besides, it won't do to kill Shinoa or do something like making her Yuu's Oni and let history repeat. I know Glen will definitely prevent that. If anyone is getting a death flag in this series at this time, it will be Glen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
what is the name of the manga that happens after this?
??? There's no manga after this, only a light novel that preludes this.

Yuu was definitely human-experimented on by the Hyakuya cult. And I'm guessing Michaela probably was too.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-30, 21:24   Link #74
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
These were some pretty good chapters. Gen went down surprising fast though, not only that but he launched a direct attack against their commander despite barely being able to match Mitch. Had Field (I think?) decided to get involved directly then Gen's entire squad would have been dead or sucked dry. If this supposed to be the best of the Humans forces, I'm not sure why Vampires haven't won already.
thes guys aren't soldiers there just kids with demon weapons due all adults being wiped out by the virus hardly a match for vampires and greater vampire killing institutions in well any fiction
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-30, 21:37   Link #75
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post

Yuu was definitely human-experimented on by the Hyakuya cult. And I'm guessing Michaela probably was too.
oh i see, i got myself confused then
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-30, 21:38   Link #76
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Shinoa IS the main heroine. If she were to die, it will be last chapter. But Kagami won't kill her, don't worry. Besides, it won't do to kill Shinoa or do something like making her Yuu's Oni and let history repeat. I know Glen will definitely prevent that. If anyone is getting a death flag in this series at this time, it will be Glen.

wouldn't surprise me if this cult was the one that brought the virus to be due to messing around with stuff they shouldn't have.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 00:05   Link #77
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
wouldn't surprise me if this cult was the one that brought the virus to be due to messing around with stuff they shouldn't have.
In v1 of the prelude, the cult was in fact trying to get Glen on their side to prevent Hiiragi from 'destroying' the world (can't remember whether it was referring to the virus specifically). Though that may be a lie. Mahiru is the victim of experimentation and betrayed the Hiiragis, that's why Glen expresses his concerns, or angst against the orphanage in one of the chapters, IIRC.

Which reminds me, I need to catch up on the other 2 volumes, no time no time. Gawd, think I might need to flip through v1 again since I forgot quite a lot of stuff.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 02:17   Link #78
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
thes guys aren't soldiers there just kids with demon weapons due all adults being wiped out by the virus hardly a match for vampires and greater vampire killing institutions in well any fiction
You know I'm talking about Glen's group right? I'm pretty sure they aren't kids.
Old 2014-03-31, 09:21   Link #79
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

After reading the manga up to vol 13, just wondering, who are the evil one? Human or vampire? early ch tell reader that vampire the antagonish. But Michael want to save Yuu from being deceive from human. So are the human evil?
Old 2014-03-31, 09:56   Link #80
AkitoW013

You mean chap.13 ?
I think the vampires and demons consider humans to be evil because we tend to do necessary thing, like the end justify the mean or other concept of evil by their own perception.