AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-11-28, 11:32   Link #12501
comidule

Hi my name is Comidule and I like anime about history. Especially XIXth century.
comidule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 20:41   Link #12502
fluffydizzy

Send a message via Yahoo to fluffydizzy
hello, i'm new here
i like to play games and watch anime, play visual novel too but not so often ^^
fluffydizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 00:22   Link #12503
Will O' The Wisp

Yo. Due to me posting here, you can probably tell im new.

Don't really know what to say other then I guess im currently Watching chuunibyou and Sakurasou. Only VN i've played was Chaos;head, i enjoy League of Legends, And i enjoy spendin time on MF's Social group section...

Yo~
Old 2012-12-01, 03:42   Link #12504
Airchi

Ohhaider, name is Airchi, love all types of anime, my favorite currently being To Aru Majtutsu/Kagaru and Sword Art Online.
I also love reading Fanfictions as well as crossovers, my favorite there currently being Cracked Mask (NarutoxBleach), Getsutide (BleachxOnePiece) and Of Science and Magic (To Aru Majutsu no Index fanfic).
As for games, dota2 (No explenation needed :P) and Runescape (yes, I don't like WoW -.-)
And that ends my nooby intro :>
Airchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 02:35   Link #12505
Blk_Gomdorii
Reaper

Talking

HI im new *bows*
please take care of me
Blk_Gomdorii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 06:37   Link #12506
Midnight2352
Midnight
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by comidule View Post
Hi my name is Comidule and I like anime about history. Especially XIXth century.
Hi Comidule! Welcome to the Animesuki Forums! This is my first time coming across a history anime lover. I'm sure with the help of our fellow members, you'll find some suiting your likes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffydizzy View Post
hello, i'm new here
i like to play games and watch anime, play visual novel too but not so often ^^
Hey fluffydizzy. Welcome to the Animesuki Forums! We were all new here at some point in time but you'll get used to it around here sooner or later. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will O' The Wisp View Post

Don't really know what to say other then I guess im currently Watching chuunibyou and Sakurasou. Only VN i've played was Chaos;head, i enjoy League of Legends, And i enjoy spendin time on MF's Social group section...

Yo~
Welcome to the Forums Will O' The Wisp! If you enjoyed spending time in MF's Social Group Section, then you'll love it here even more. I hope you have a good time here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airchi View Post
Ohhaider, name is , love all types of anime, my favorite currently being To Aru Majtutsu/Kagaru and Sword Art Online.
I also love reading Fanfictions as well as crossovers, my favorite there currently being Cracked Mask (NarutoxBleach), Getsutide (BleachxOnePiece) and Of Science and Magic (To Aru Majutsu no Index fanfic).
As for games, dota2 (No explenation needed :P) and Runescape (yes, I don't like WoW -.-)
And that ends my nooby intro :>
Airchi, Welcome to AnimeSuki Forums! I'm glad to hear you like all types of animes. You sound like a true Anime Addict.
There are lots of fanfics created by members here that I'm sure you'll love. Have fun here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk_Gomdorii View Post
HI im new *bows*
please take care of me
Blk_Gomdorii, welcome! I know you're new here. Don't worry. We'll take good care of your and make your experience here enjoyable.
Old 2012-12-02, 20:02   Link #12507
MexicanAnime

As you can tell, I go by MexicanAnime (feel free to call me Mex) in here and use it as my domain username around the web. It's not the best but I can't change it now as it would feel odd to use something else.

I happen to enjoy anime, Touhou, and tacos.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Old 2012-12-02, 22:23   Link #12508
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Welcome new members to Animesuki. Please enjoy yourselves around here and if you have any questions about the forums. Feel free to ask any other member, or me.
Old 2012-12-03, 19:15   Link #12509
Chibikiwi

Hello, I'm new here. I enjoy talking to people and love gaming! =)
Chibikiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 00:10   Link #12510
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Hello to all... that's all... JOke! Anyway.... hope enjoy the forums and feel free to share opinions and commentaries in all the discussion threads!!!! Be good to us!!!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 01:27   Link #12511
Mjay

Hello AnimeSuki! Its been some time some time since I've posted on an anime forum (my other passion is automotive so I usually post and browse those forums) but I've been watching a lot of new titles lately and sadly many of my friends have not been!

So, looking for a place to discuss and learn more about what I've been watching hopefully I've found it here. ^_^
Mjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 10:02   Link #12512
Transitions
by John Digweed House Mix

Send a message via MSN to Transitions
Hello everyone long time no write here, perhaps anyone remember........... Ok not xD my name is Ivan and I from Mexico city but for my actual job I live in los cabos, baja california sur. Yeah! The paradise beach, the sun, girls, food. I'm return to this anime world. I will be honest I can't leave xD I think is some what I will die.
I was absent until january for this year. Jajaja I need better and practice my write and read english I imagine I have errors while writing xD.

Anyway Oh if! Almost forgot it repair computers and laps, I am technical support on the Windows platform leave a message and I will try to help them if you have a problem

Cheers!
Old 2012-12-08, 20:16   Link #12513
Masquerading Lunatic
Moe Lunatic

Hello, hello, my dear Animesuki.~

I've been watching you for a very, very long time, so I thought it about time to finally make an account and perhaps voice my thoughts on occasion. I look forward to meeting with you all.~
Masquerading Lunatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 21:13   Link #12514
eccedentesiast

hello! \(^-^ =)
uh... im new it's quite confusing on here >.<
eccedentesiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 21:26   Link #12515
Temenos

Hello! After browsing around this forum for a bit, I see that it reflects my tastes and I hope to be part of this community.

You will find me watching any anime with nice atmosphere that delivers strong emotions, good and bad (evangelion or spice and wolf come to mind) but also good and laid back fan service and comedies, because well they're fun!
Temenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 23:20   Link #12516
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will O' The Wisp View Post

Yo~
I just made an account on LOL yesterday because I was bored (I play Dota since 2011 but my friends are busy now...orz).
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 01:56   Link #12517
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerading Lunatic View Post
Hello, hello, my dear Animesuki.~

I've been watching you for a very, very long time, so I thought it about time to finally make an account and perhaps voice my thoughts on occasion. I look forward to meeting with you all.~
We've been watching you for much, much longer. You should consider cutting down on your soda intake since it's bad for you.

Welcome to the forums everyone who is new! Also, it's always nice to see anyone who has come back to the forums like myself. I haven't spent time on Asuki in well over a year, and it's a very interesting experience to come back and see how much things have changed in both membership and attitude since I was here.

You're all required encouraged to join some of the fine groups and fanclubs we have available. If you express interest in anything, you'll probably be recruited to one anyhow.
Old 2012-12-09, 03:20   Link #12518
HiSpeedJecy

Introduction

Hello everyone!

Looking forward to meeting other new & old members alike. Feel free to drop a line or two.

Regards,
HSJ
HiSpeedJecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 15:00   Link #12519
Bowie-Sama

Hey. Bowie-Sama here. I joined because I'm tired of the more anonymous Reddit/4chan format. Felt like going back to my old days of vBulletin sites.

I'm watching Chuunibyou, Psycho Pass, and Shinsekai Yori at the moment. Loving all of them. I'm also watching Toradora for first time, on a schedule that'll apparently line the Christmas Eve episode on Christmas Eve. Although I'm usually not a fan of romance like this, but I think this show is really something special.
Bowie-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 16:01   Link #12520
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

Hello to all the new fresh meat around here! Everyone is welcome in this huge family.

Just make sure you don't go inactive ^^

Arty

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members