Notices

Old 2008-10-14, 10:33   Link #461
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Yes yes I am way behind, but that HnG parody was friggin awesome in 26 xD
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 13:58   Link #462
Lord Stone

I am behind on the series... but does anybody know where I can get episode 15? I know Chihiro subbed it, but it seems the torrents have been taken down...
Lord Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 17:47   Link #463
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

rant/
Message to Chihiro .....stop releasing the HD eps first!!! I don't get the HD versions of SOL/ecchi shows theres no point :P

That is all :P
/rant
I kid mostly just wondering why the HD is released first as most people want the SD more,
thanks for your time and effort on it !
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 22:24   Link #464
Kristen
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
rant/
Message to Chihiro .....stop releasing the HD eps first!!! I don't get the HD versions of SOL/ecchi shows theres no point :P

That is all :P
/rant
I kid mostly just wondering why the HD is released first as most people want the SD more,
thanks for your time and effort on it !
Because we're able to encode mkv while subbing the script. If we did not release HD first, you would be waiting until the XviD/AVI/SD release times anyways.

When the group started, I wanted to do XviD/AVI only, but it's a lot faster to release h.264/mkv first, and the XviD encodes continue at the same rate. Only exception is when the show is VFR.

By the way, is it just me, or is it impossible for a girl in this show to grow up to be flat chested? All adult forms of the lolis have to have at least size D breasts... Is that part of the espers' genes?
Old 2008-10-15, 00:24   Link #465
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen View Post
Because we're able to encode mkv while subbing the script. If we did not release HD first, you would be waiting until the XviD/AVI/SD release times anyways.

When the group started, I wanted to do XviD/AVI only, but it's a lot faster to release h.264/mkv first, and the XviD encodes continue at the same rate. Only exception is when the show is VFR.

By the way, is it just me, or is it impossible for a girl in this show to grow up to be flat chested? All adult forms of the lolis have to have at least size D breasts... Is that part of the espers' genes?
Ok thats reasonable then ^^

No anime logic dictates female must have a minim of CC-DD chest when they grow up. Its sad really I am getting tired of DDDs all the time its forcing me to focus on character designs. :P
Old 2008-10-15, 02:08   Link #466
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:

Isn't Aoi a B or C?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 14:42   Link #467
Danj
Tech Bloke

Send a message via ICQ to Danj Send a message via AIM to Danj Send a message via MSN to Danj Send a message via Yahoo to Danj
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Stone View Post
I am behind on the series... but does anybody know where I can get episode 15? I know Chihiro subbed it, but it seems the torrents have been taken down...
They have links on their site, it just seems like ep15 didn't get added to the Animesuki page for some reason.
Old 2008-10-16, 15:12   Link #468
Kristen
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danj View Post
They have links on their site, it just seems like ep15 didn't get added to the Animesuki page for some reason.
It was on animesuki. We did it, and released it. But there was a former staff member who got mad at us when we released To Love Ru widescreens as individual episodes instead of a batch, so as a sort of revenge he logged into our torrent account and deleted the torrents for pretty much ever episode between like mid-June and that point (I think it was mid-August). ZKC 15 was one of the victims. Since anirena didn't have a torrent recovery system and because animesuki automatically removes torrents that have errors (In this case, it was "no tracker"), the torrent was removed.

Anh Minh: Nah, that has to be a C. Her breasts just seem smaller since she has no cleavage in that, and she's wearing a little bit of a tight shirt.
Old 2008-10-17, 08:40   Link #469
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Well, her adults measurement were published somewhere... ISTR it was a B, but I could be wrong.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 17:44   Link #470
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Well, her adults measurement were published somewhere... ISTR it was a B, but I could be wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnnydz View Post
here is something interesting - the girls' measurements
Spoiler for bwh measurements:
aoi is definitely flat-chested
cnnydz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 17:59   Link #471
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnnydz View Post
aoi is definitely flat-chested
Fat chests are far more fun so sensitive :X
Old 2008-10-17, 22:39   Link #472
Peanutbutter

Wow, the stats are definitely spoilerific.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 13:48   Link #473
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

How to put it ... EP27 was ... somehow weird.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 23:45   Link #474
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

This episode had a lot of...
Spoiler for Ep 29:

Also Fujiko is moe~
Spoiler for :

And so is this girl
Spoiler for :
Old 2008-10-19, 04:37   Link #475
Lord Stone

Quote:
It was on animesuki. We did it, and released it. But there was a former staff member who got mad at us when we released To Love Ru widescreens as individual episodes instead of a batch, so as a sort of revenge he logged into our torrent account and deleted the torrents for pretty much ever episode between like mid-June and that point (I think it was mid-August). ZKC 15 was one of the victims. Since anirena didn't have a torrent recovery system and because animesuki automatically removes torrents that have errors (In this case, it was "no tracker"), the torrent was removed.
That sounds like some nasty drama there :-(.

Would it be possible to re-create the torrents? As long as you still have the episodes somewhere it shouldn't be too difficult right? (Correct me if I'm wrong) Since you basically picked up the series just before Deculture stopped, episode 15 not being in the list is really quite a loss. I still know a few people who I could prod to ask if they still have the episodes of yours that are 'lost' because of this.
Old 2008-10-20, 07:13   Link #476
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Location: Shitty old London. They must've been on drugs when they built this place, WTF were they smoking!!!
just watched ep29, and yes fujiko IS moe!!! i actually found her really entertaining and funny... plus she's HOT
Spoiler:

禁則事項です
Mecha_Trueno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 16:34   Link #477
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 29
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 14:44   Link #478
Lord Stone

I found a copy of episode 15 finally (Chihiro h264). Of course I still hope a torrented version will become available again eventually.
Old 2008-10-25, 22:24   Link #479
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

30 was spectacular.

That is all.
aroduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 23:43   Link #480
Peanutbutter

Wow.

Spoiler for Ep 30:
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote