Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-11-22, 12:46   Link #1201
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
One can only imagine how the Muscle Cop will get her name
I can only imagine someone steals her noval which enrages her to the point that she destroys anyone in her way to get it back XD
Old 2011-11-22, 12:48   Link #1202
Shikinami_
The Cabbage Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
I can only imagine someone steals her noval which enrages her to the point that she destroys anyone in her way to get it back XD
That seems realistic xD
I could totally imagine her going bat-sh*t insane and destroying everything.
Shikinami_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 13:15   Link #1203
Shadow5YA

Nah, I bet she has it all memorized, or it won't bother her because she could come up with even juicier material.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 13:41   Link #1204
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
...And, they updated the main site regarding the change of air date. I'm not sure if I'm reading this right, but this confirms either 1) There will be no other stations airing ep 08 this coming weekend, or 2) TVa simply moved its time slot. I doubt it's the latter, as it also shows MBS' revised air date.
1. TV Aichi simply moved its time slot a half-hour later on Saturday night. 2. MBS cancelled this weekend's airing. 3. MBS will show both #10 and #11 on 17 December.

We usually get this show from the late Saturday night broadcast on MBS. But I think we may still get episode 8 from this Saturday's broadcast on TV Aichi, Sunday on tvk, Monday on AT-X, or from the Tuesday broadcast on Tokyo MX. As far as I can tell from the official site and Shoboi Calendar, none of those have cancelled this week's broadcast.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 00:24   Link #1205
Dahak86
Classics never age

Spoiler for a bunch of GIFs that weren't previously included in my post (plus some of them slightly modified and improved):
as you can see, some have taken an "interesting turn"...
Old 2011-11-23, 03:38   Link #1206
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
a bit late, but.. better late than never...

Spoiler for ep7 - picture review:
Oh yeah, I've been waiting for the stitches lately I don't have the confidence to do them myself. Actually photoshop isn't so easy to open anymore XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
1. TV Aichi simply moved its time slot a half-hour later on Saturday night. 2. MBS cancelled this weekend's airing. 3. MBS will show both #10 and #11 on 17 December.

We usually get this show from the late Saturday night broadcast on MBS. But I think we may still get episode 8 from this Saturday's broadcast on TV Aichi, Sunday on tvk, Monday on AT-X, or from the Tuesday broadcast on Tokyo MX. As far as I can tell from the official site and Shoboi Calendar, none of those have cancelled this week's broadcast.
Oh thanks, that's reassuring. I kinda don't want to go a week without Ben-to, after how great episode 07 was, I just can't think of a week without more Yarizui leg service food wars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post

as you can see, some have taken an "interesting turn"...
You should see the one I made from ep 06 no wait, never mind, forget I said anything XD

At one point I asked myself why is Ayame a victim of these kind of edits, but then I said "yeah, she's the only one in this series that eats like this"
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 09:05   Link #1207
Shadow5YA

Ayame seems to be the only girl aware of her own sexuality. In a series full of attractive girls, she is really the only one who uses her beauty to tease/seduce a guy.
Old 2011-11-23, 10:46   Link #1208
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I don't know...I think Matsy is doing a pretty good job on her own for being a young married woman. 'Omletits'...really now??? Oh to be Matsy's husband - there could be no greater honor than knowing your wife was the 'designer' of 'Omletits'....

I'm totally feeling Nikado's pain right now...T_T The body of the former Ruler of the East is truly amazing... And she's a total Bottle Fairy to boot.
Old 2011-11-23, 11:59   Link #1209
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I don't know...I think Matsy is doing a pretty good job on her own for being a young married woman. 'Omletits'...really now??? Oh to be Matsy's husband - there could be no greater honor than knowing your wife was the 'designer' of 'Omletits'....

I'm totally feeling Nikado's pain right now...T_T The body of the former Ruler of the East is truly amazing... And she's a total Bottle Fairy to boot.
She didn't know she was making a pair of food boobs. That's why it wasn't her who named it Omuppai.
Old 2011-11-23, 12:19   Link #1210
Xagzan

Well, it must've been hard for her to see that's what the omelettes looked like, what with her eyes always closed
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 15:34   Link #1211
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Well, it must've been hard for her to see that's what the omelettes looked like, what with her eyes always closed
And it's such a shame she has them closed most of the time, she's soooooooo much more <3 when she has her eyes open!

TBH I'm not a big fan of the whole closed eyes look but it's not bad per say, helps that most of the time the person is hawt, be it male or female
Old 2011-11-23, 19:08   Link #1212
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
She didn't know she was making a pair of food boobs. That's why it wasn't her who named it Omuppai.
I would need to see the episode again, but my guess is that the company used the recipe to form the omelet into oppais. Remember, it's two kinds of fried rice.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 20:07   Link #1213
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
I'm surprised Satou didn't go after the Omuppai.
If he did that, all the others would've said: "There, you really deserve the 'Pervert' name!"

Quote:
the dolphin fin that the god of discounts tore from his costume
Of course, he still had to use something to hold that dolphin fin in place, without using his hands.
You can easily imagine which body part that was, if you're not too innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post

Good to hear it's just Mbs that cancelled it due to some dumb soccer game. What's next? Mbs cancelling stuff because a rice bag in China fell over?
Old 2011-11-23, 21:14   Link #1214
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
And it's such a shame she has them closed most of the time, she's soooooooo much more <3 when she has her eyes open!

TBH I'm not a big fan of the whole closed eyes look but it's not bad per say, helps that most of the time the person is hawt, be it male or female
Oh yeah, closed-eyed oneesans true that they usually are puurty XD

I once... tried to go around with my eyes closed, hoping that would level up my existence, but that wasn't a very good idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I would need to see the episode again, but my guess is that the company used the recipe to form the omelet into oppais. Remember, it's two kinds of fried rice.
The recipe is hers, but apparently the supermarket chain changed the name. Now I wonder what name did she give, which probably was a bit more conservative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
If he did that, all the others would've said: "There, you really deserve the 'Pervert' name!"
I'd like to think he was being generous and not choosing the one Yarizui chose

Quote:
Good to hear it's just Mbs that cancelled it due to some dumb soccer game. What's next? Mbs cancelling stuff because a rice bag in China fell over?
It has happened before, pushing anime aside in favor of some other event. The better question to ask is, who plays soccer past midnight?

Or, shouldn't you and I say "Fußball"? Like the Bladewing suggested, I copy pasty the word to satisfy you :P
Old 2011-11-24, 02:42   Link #1215
mobius49

Japanese people like the Half-price Bento.
Before closing time of Supermarket, people come to the area of Bento like this anime.
mobius49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 02:48   Link #1216
JediNight
キズランダム

It's a cultural cliche for Japan related to anything discounted in general. Many other shows have made fun of housewives fighting over sale items in grocery stores, lingerie stores, etc.

Ben-to just takes it to the extreme

PS: Welcome to the forums mobius49. Are you from Japan then? Or just working abroad?
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 10:08   Link #1217
mangatron

Episode 08 preview

Spoiler for episode 08 preview:
Old 2011-11-24, 20:00   Link #1218
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Oh no, all my dark fantasies involving twins are going to awaken with this episode...>.>
Old 2011-11-24, 20:16   Link #1219
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
I'd like to think he was being generous and not choosing the one Yarizui chose
Could be... it should be pretty obvious by now that he's set his eyes on Sen

[mod edit: removed because poking fun at various sports is pointless and off-topic]

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2011-11-24 at 23:31.
Shimapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 20:32   Link #1220
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Quote:
Spoiler for episode 08 preview:
Spoiler for .:

Tags
action, comedy, harem, light novel, shounen