AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2009-12-02, 06:22   Link #41
boggart
渡辺曜のお兄さん

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phocus View Post
If they made an anime series, they would probably have to include the side stories (prologue + game + epilogue + side stories = 13-15 episodes?). And hell yes, the music is probably one of the best things the game has to offer.

I think after the predictable success of the Disappearance movie, KyoAni will have enough money to continue FMP, make a Planetarian OVA series/movie, and finally Little Busters! I mean seriously, I bet KyoAni could produce a couple of OVAs of this in like less than a month, plus the fact that there are only like two seiyuus needed to voice the characters (reprising their roles - Ono Daisuke as the Junker, Keiko Suzuki as Yumemi).
An OVA series would be perfect for Planetarian. And regarding the music, I still love listening to Gentle Jena on the piano... such a simple yet effective piece of music. Brings back all the emotions evoked from the VN back when I first read it in 2007.
boggart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-12, 01:22   Link #42
Primary Consult

I just found this thread after an exhaustive search for a translation of hoshi no hito that apparently does not exist .

The funny thing is, if you really think about it, the Visual Novel actually has a happy ending, looking at the "bigger picture." Primarily because:
Spoiler for General VN stuff including the game ending:

So yeah, tragic in a small sense, but very hopeful on a larger scale.
Primary Consult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-22, 08:26   Link #43
Chie_Lamperouge
Ningen nanka kyomi nai~

Send a message via Yahoo to Chie_Lamperouge
i've finished this game not a long time ago,,
though after read the post above, i still think it was a sad one,,

i can't stop my tears that flowed when playing the game~~ T_T the story was just so touching my heart~~

hey, it would be great if this one gonna be animated
Spoiler for seiyuu:
Chie_Lamperouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-30, 19:52   Link #44
dcgive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primary Consult View Post
I just found this thread after an exhaustive search for a translation of hoshi no hito that apparently does not exist .
I know its killing me, I want to know what exactly happens.
Sucks not knowing Japanese. Could someone tell me how the 3rd drama cd ends?

Spoil me! Its better than not ever knowing since I'll probably never know Japanese. PM me or something please.
dcgive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-01, 13:06   Link #45
cowteats

I've translated hoshi no hito and I'm currently waiting for:
1) editor to finish editing
2) typesetter to finish making the video + typesetting

It shouldn't be long now, but if you want it to be faster, come to Rizon and PM Rika-chama and TBA-chan: "Planetarian where?"
cowteats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-02, 00:20   Link #46
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

every bump to this thread makes me think an anime has been announced.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 08:51   Link #47
Kanzaki Urumi

Hoshi no hito has been translated, here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7P7NE68nIc

if you are interested.

Very touching VN, Yumemi is such a lovable girl, the kind of girl I wouldnt hesitate to protect ^^
Kanzaki Urumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 09:05   Link #48
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Every time I see this thread bumped it makes me think a series was announced. Damn you all to heck!

Oh wait Hoshi no hito has been translated. Thanks!
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 09:07   Link #49
calorie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanzaki Urumi View Post
Hoshi no hito has been translated, here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7P7NE68nIc

if you are interested.

Very touching VN, Yumemi is such a lovable girl, the kind of girl I wouldnt hesitate to protect ^^
Wow, that is good news indeed! Didn't even know there was such a thing, thanks for the update.
calorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 23:16   Link #50
steverowland

hi, sorry to bump, sadly no anime announcement yet

but I wanted to ask if someone still have those translated files of drama CDs on disk (it was removed from youtube).

I managed to find the doremi mkv of A Snow Globe so I can share that if someone wants but the rest is nowhere to be found. If you have it or know a place to watch/download, please share.

thanks, Steve

edit: I am currently downloading Hoshi no Hito cd1 (which is the one cowteats translated) from torrent that was dead, but suddenly someone from Romania started seeding, big thanks to him and I hope it will last till 100%. then ill seed or can share if anyone is interested.

Last edited by steverowland; 2012-05-12 at 00:21.
steverowland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 10:23   Link #51
Rebreaker
響感と塊放

Quote:
Originally Posted by steverowland View Post
hi, sorry to bump, sadly no anime announcement yet

but I wanted to ask if someone still have those translated files of drama CDs on disk (it was removed from youtube).

I managed to find the doremi mkv of A Snow Globe so I can share that if someone wants but the rest is nowhere to be found. If you have it or know a place to watch/download, please share.

thanks, Steve

edit: I am currently downloading Hoshi no Hito cd1 (which is the one cowteats translated) from torrent that was dead, but suddenly someone from Romania started seeding, big thanks to him and I hope it will last till 100%. then ill seed or can share if anyone is interested.
Planetarian Drama CD 3 Hoshi no Hito (with eng subs)
http://www.mcanime.net/group/topic/13507
Old 2013-01-01, 18:38   Link #52
tiya_novlita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanzaki Urumi View Post

if you are interested.

Sadly, Youtube said this
"Planetarian Drama CD - Hoshi no Ito" The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement."
Is there any back-up to this video ?

Planetarian is...well, really well-attached story engrave in my mind. I already know what will happen to Reverie, still, it's not waste my time to read this beautiful-tearjerker VN.
Reverie is so cute by the way
tiya_novlita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 04:16   Link #53
Kudryavka

An official English (and other languages ithink) translation o/ planetarian is on the ios App store.

And the supplementary book is there too, but not translated yet.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-24, 06:22   Link #54
Aspirety
Voyager Witch

Hey, thought you guys may be interested to know that our community at Kazamatsuri have gone ahead and translated the planetarian Drama CD: "Jerusalem" into English!

http://kazamatsuri.org/kazamatsuri-p...h-translation/

It's a stand-alone story set some years before the events of the main game, when the war is at its apex, and follows the story of a platoon tasked with eliminating a rogue sniper baring the appearance of a nun. I love how they've managed to expand on the world established in planetarian with these dramas, and I'm very excited that another of them has finally been translated into English. Definitely recommend checking it out!
Old 2016-07-15, 08:46   Link #55
Alf

Since it's animated, expecting some new fans might be interested in the VN itself.

Other than on steam, there's a HD edition coming out this month:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B01E9TLR5Y/
Attached with artbook, and the 3 drama CD.
Alf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-01, 10:06   Link #56
FFTHEWINNER

played Planetarian a long time ago on my psp and LOVED IT! while it didnt make me cry,it was still an incredible story filled with emotions. i am quite glad that it is getting animated!hope the drama cds are included in the animation too,as i actually have had the 1st drama cd on my pc for years now and still havent watched it lol. i intend to show my friends those ovas.i am sure that they will love them
FFTHEWINNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-01, 10:20   Link #57
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

So... uh... yeah is everybody ready for the inevitable fate of our darling robot in the final episode?
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-16, 12:19   Link #58
FFTHEWINNER

so since the anime OVAs finished,what do you think about it compared to the VN guys?(didnt find a topic about the anime specifically. apologies if one exists
FFTHEWINNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-22, 12:30   Link #59
Sayaka Rei

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFTHEWINNER View Post
so since the anime OVAs finished,what do you think about it compared to the VN guys?(didnt find a topic about the anime specifically. apologies if one exists
They are different media, but both are enjoyable, with different characteristics. The VN is better, but with the adaptations is always like this, even with manga and novels. But I am glad that the anime was really well made and has kept the spirit of the VN.
Sayaka Rei is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
key, visual novel