AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-01-04, 15:49   Link #23601
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono25 View Post
wouldnt it be cool if he gains control over this power fully even if he turns partly into this state I not sure completely but I think he is more powerful than Moka is in some ways because he was born human he became modified and the blood she gave him while he doesnt have the fine tuned control she has he does show the power he has through transformation !

There is one thing I wonder because alucard absorbed the power of other monsters if our hero were to be given some of the blood from the other girls would he be able to use some of their powers !
He is more powerful then her, because he is not affected by the vampire weaknesses, while Moka is.

In terms of the amount of power, Moka and Tsukune posses, I think that ultimately, they are going to be at a similar level of power, but Moka is going to have more experience in using it, since Tsukune, due to his human origins, will probably need some more time, to reach Moka's level of experience.

After all, I doubt it should be ignored, that most of the fights that Inner Moka participated in, have occurred, when she hasn't been even using her Shinso blood's full potential - the only difference, has been the fight between her and Kahula in the Yuki Onna village.

As for Alucard's absorption ability - I suspect that it doesn't work like that, considering how Alucard's current form looks like, I believe that to use that ability, you need to "absorb" the entire ayashi's body, if you want to gain their power, most likely killing the "targeted" ayashi, unless it is as powerful as Akasha is...

Furthermore, I believe that Tsukune is already pretty overpowered, since once he gains control over his Shinso blood - he will be, more or less, a pretty effective killing machine - after all, I doubt that a lot of opponents, could withstand the combined power of two Shinso's + knowledge of youjutsu techniques, which is something that Tsukune will probably deepen, in the future arc's...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 16:05   Link #23602
shadow1296

i do love the fact that this chapter basicly flat out and said its possible to save akasha

and wow tsukune has sure come a long way as a character since that first chapter in season one
Old 2013-01-04, 17:11   Link #23603
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
and wow tsukune has sure come a long way as a character since that first chapter in season one
I think this is my favorite part of the series. SO many other series we see the protag stay idle. Especially when there are girls doing the fighting. Here, we have the protag amping up and taking center stage to fight. It's great.
Old 2013-01-04, 17:24   Link #23604
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Before, I wouldn't have agreed that Tsukune could be more powerful than Moka, but with the more recent developments, there is the possibility that it can happen. Before, I said that since Tsukune wasn't originally a vampire, he couldn't pull out the full power of the Shinso blood, while Moka, not only born a vampire, but also having the blood within her from when she was an infant, could learn how to do so. But now, since Tsukune's body has been modified to such an extent, there is the chance that his power output can exceed Moka's. I'm saying that it can happen since even now, we haven't seen Moka fully unleash the Shinso power within her as well. Even against Kahula, all that power that she unleashed was only using the faction of power that the rosary seal lets out to begin with - the bulk of her power was still sealed at that time.

And as the for the fused Shinso blood, does this mean that Alucard NTR'ed Akasha long before Issa came onto the scene, or did Issa NTR Akasha from Alucard??? (This is a joke; if you take it seriously, may Kahula visit you in the dark)
Old 2013-01-04, 17:32   Link #23605
zibi88

personaly I love the whole idea of tsukune levelin up... kinda "from zero to hero" ^^ we remember first chapters he was such weak human... small punch and he is knocked out

but him going this far... wasnt all done by magic... but he was at edge of death sooo many times... he got knocked around but he was learning from stuff and was trainig a lot..

even went modification tech so he could use youjutsu... so yeah I really like this series... and there is lots of girls fighing which is great too ^^ better to watch this then a bunch of muscle dudes ^^

yet still I wonder how the romance part will end XD monogamy or polygamy... well akasha might throw a bone that Issa had few wifes too :P and with this group they can somewhat suppress the changes in tsukune
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 17:37   Link #23606
Soji

Tempest35@It's possible ,but one thing that I know is that Tsukune will end to Ntr Akasha from Alucard(Of course I'm joking as well,but you guys know what I mean with this).

I mean ,really would not surprise me if Tsukune determination not end up to awake Akasha from inside Alucard.
After all she give the Rosary to Moka with the word that only one that will never hurt her and trully care of her can remove the Rosary,and now we see the full extend of those word.
So ,like I say would not suprise me if Akasha wakes up in one of the next ch or can speak with Tsukune somehow.

Also I agree with you all about Tsukune grow from ch 1 season one until now, is not often that we can see a character development like him.

Last edited by Soji; 2013-01-04 at 18:00.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 17:54   Link #23607
chrono25

I think its possible the modification tech and his will has given him an edge over those other vampires who were transformed into ghouls !

because he is a ghoul not a vampire the modification allowed him to better control it instead of it over taking him like how it happened with the vampires !
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 19:33   Link #23608
shalala

Seeing how Alucard and Maskface and Gyokuro would end up doing something together that would probably be the end of both worlds. I am hoping once this arc over and that Gyokuro has been beaten with the combine strength of Ura and Tsukune that Issa would come to his senses and take back control of his clan. HE could well in fact give some respect to Tsukune even if he is a ghoul/ex-human for saving his daughter from death and thus train him so he could fight better.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-05, 01:54   Link #23609
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Seeing how Alucard and Maskface and Gyokuro would end up doing something together that would probably be the end of both worlds. I am hoping once this arc over and that Gyokuro has been beaten with the combine strength of Ura and Tsukune that Issa would come to his senses and take back control of his clan. HE could well in fact give some respect to Tsukune even if he is a ghoul/ex-human for saving his daughter from death and thus train him so he could fight better.
I think that the chances of something like that happening are pretty slim, since I belive that almost every member of the Shuzen family has been injected with Alucard's flesh.

In other words, the Shuzen family (clan), probably doesn't exist anymore, it has been ruined, due to Gyokuro's ambitions...

I doubt that Issa, considering the few panels, of his "fight" with Tohou Fuhai, and Gyokuro's "unusual" behavior during it, has been spared from the Alucard flesh injections that his clan, underwent... and, while there exists a chance of him, surviving this change, there is also the possibility that he is going to be another person, who will join the Black Parade that surrounds Gyokuro...

Will just have to wait and see, what the author has in mind, when it comes to this matter...
Old 2013-01-05, 03:38   Link #23610
zibi88

but still the question is who is the "mask king" he showed to be some kind of tentacle, blob thing... it might be related to alucard... and similar pattern from him we see at the eggs left in the snow village

well issa might be similar like others... turned into black parade... but maybe inside he is still fighting the alucard part... kinda his power and pride cant let him turn into such mindless beasts

and I wonder if gyokuro injected alucards part inside herself too in masked king orders..but since she has the talisman she can control that part inside herself on will... so it gives her power but doesnt turn her into similar beigns like rest of the shuzen family

we dont know what happened to issa... but if he really allowed gyokuro for all those things... turning all of them into such brutes... and then be ok with killing moka... then I hope he will die

I wonder how akasha would react if she heared what he allowed for to happen...and what they did to moka (breaking her seal, trying to kill her, awaknieng alucard ect.)... the one he promised to protect... so it would be better if issa died here... maybe as last father act protect moka or her friends with his own life... to gain a little redeption.... while dieing he would have a last wish for tsukune to look after moka from now on...

hmm... I was wondering what is moka isnt really issas daughter... but like we heared from current chapter... alucards and akashas blood and body fluids mixed together... what if akasha got pregnant from alucard while beign there... so moka would be a daughter of Akasha and Alucard... and it would explain why moka is soo resistant to alucards evil youki and why her power isnt consuming her... just like it does to tsukune (and why all other vampires werent able to control it and it ate them from the inside)
Old 2013-01-05, 03:50   Link #23611
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post

hmm... I was wondering what is moka isnt really issas daughter... but like we heared from current chapter... alucards and akashas blood and body fluids mixed together... what if akasha got pregnant from alucard while beign there... so moka would be a daughter of Akasha and Alucard... and it would explain why moka is soo resistant to alucards evil youki and why her power isnt consuming her... just like it does to tsukune (and why all other vampires werent able to control it and it ate them from the inside)
I think that is pretty unlikely, after all Akasha has been freed from Alucard, about 30 years ago, from the current point in the manga's time line.

Since we have gotten a flashback of Moka having her 10th birthday, about 7 years ago, I think that it's pretty unlikely for her to be Alucard's child, since no pregnancy lasts for about 13 years... no matter what kind of mythical creature you are...

In other words, the mnga's time line doesn't fit, with you're theory of Moka being Alucard's child...
Old 2013-01-05, 04:01   Link #23612
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I think that is pretty unlikely, after all Akasha has been freed from Alucard, about 30 years ago, from the current point in the manga's time line.

Since we have gotten a flashback of Moka having her 10th birthday, about 7 years ago, I think that it's pretty unlikely for her to be Alucard's child, since no pregnancy lasts for about 13 years... no matter what kind of mythical creature you are...

In other words, the mnga's time line doesn't fit, with you're theory of Moka being Alucard's child...
well she is old...and we dont know how long pregnancy lasts for vampires :P and its kinda sad that mokas mom is gone (for now) and father turned evil (or is beign manipulated) and kinda doesnt care if moka dies...aksha would beat the crap out of issa if she knew that

but it would be funny if akasha absorbed outer moka from the rosary and kinda took parts of her memories and feelings (like the outer moka is part of herself or part of her own soul)
Old 2013-01-05, 04:15   Link #23613
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well she is old...and we dont know how long pregnancy lasts for vampires :P and its kinda sad that mokas mom is gone (for now) and father turned evil (or is beign manipulated) and kinda doesnt care if moka dies...aksha would beat the crap out of issa if she knew that

but it would be funny if akasha absorbed outer moka from the rosary and kinda took parts of her memories and feelings (like the outer moka is part of herself or part of her own soul)
Well, that's what you get for being born in a Big Screwed Up family, like the Shuzen family... not all the families of the characters from a manga are happy families...

After all, at this point, it's pretty much obvious, that at this point, only Akasha, Moka and Kokoa have been the more or less, "normal" members of the Shuzen family, the rest of them, have had pretty big issues with their mentality...

Not to mention, Moka is eventually going to build her own family with Tsukune , and considering her personality, I definitely think that she will make a more "happy" family, compared to the Shuzen family....

Of course, before that happens, she and Tsukune will have some pretty serious work to do, so that they could earn their happy ending....

After all, I have no doubt that, Tsukune's and Moka's destiny, that Jack Frost mentioned in the Yuki Onna village arc, have some relation with the fact that both of them, posses the blood of Alucard in their veins...
Old 2013-01-05, 22:34   Link #23614
tomboy8888
Bloody Vampire Lover

Quote:
...the Shuzen family (clan), probably doesn't exist anymore, it has been ruined, due to Gyokuro's ambitions...

I doubt that Issa, considering the few panels, of his "fight" with Tohou Fuhai, and Gyokuro's "unusual" behavior during it, has been spared from the Alucard flesh injections that his clan, underwent... and, while there exists a chance of him, surviving this change, there is also the possibility that he is going to be another person, who will join the Black Parade that surrounds Gyokuro...

Will just have to wait and see, what the author has in mind, when it comes to this matter...
You may be right. Clan Shuzen sure looks like it is on its last leg right now. Most of the local individuals have been Alucard-ized. Farther out individuals that could not be called in might have been spared (after all, doesn't there always seem to be one individual or two who never make it to large family gatherings ) For specific individuals:
Issa has POSSIBLY been injected with Alucard material. We shall see.
Gyokuro, unknown, but she wears a whole mess of crosses. Who wants to bet?
Akua - my opinion says unlikely. She was said to be fragile. Plus, she is ADOPTED Shuzen. What exactly were her motives for entering the Shuzen family to begin with? Hasn't been said...
Kaluah - Unknown, but possible. That transformation of hers... Also wears multiple crosses, we don't know what she would be like completely unsealed.
Moka - Unlikely. Plus, is she even Shuzen? She bears her MOTHER'S name. Issa does claim her, however.
Kokoa - Also unlikely. She was always an after-thought for her mother.

Now, if we could get a definition of clan, I would be able to more precisely say if some were definately in or out. It could be a philosophical point of congruence (they recognize me as their leader: they are of my clan), or it could be a very specifically defined blood relationship (in which case, daughters may not count as part of the father's clan, but their mother's, for example). My guess, the truth falls somewhere in between. Local vampires, maybe...

Now for the Million Dollar question? If Akasha is synchronized with Alucard, and Alucard is awake, when do we see her?
Old 2013-01-05, 23:55   Link #23615
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Moka is of the Shuzen family but she is not a Shuzen ... if that makes any sense. When it comes down to it, all the marriage did between Akasha and Issa was to attach the Bloodriver name to the Shuzen family. The Shuzen Family, though prestigious, couldn't 'absorb' the Bloodriver name/family because of the sheer amount of power wielded by Akasha, both physical and possibly political - she's a Shinso - she was a venerable Queen, unattatched to a clan or group. She didn't marry into the Shuzen Family, the Family married her. Why else couldn't Gyokuro do anything directly to Akasha?

If she married into the family, Akasha would have fallen to #2 wife beneath Gyokuro - and oh hell, wouldn't the psycho have had fun being able to order a Shinso around by virtue of their status as wives to Issa. Akasha submitted to Issa voluntarily, but I don't think that she was going to put herself beneath Gyokuro for anything. Akasha probably even told her that she considered the both of them to be 'equal as wives' but Gyokuro probably didn't see it that way. Akasha was a Shinso - there is no being equal to a Shinso. Issa would be stupid to go against her word, even if it was just a suggestion or a hint. Even if Akasha tried to come to terms with her, Gyokuro most likely just saw Akasha as a Shinso and nothing else - an immortal monster with power unrivaled that wanted peace.

I say that Akasha needs to have a few 'befriending' lessons from Nanoha in order to properly deal with Gyokuro. ... The thought of Akasha unleashing a Starlight Breaker is... *Reality Breaks*
Old 2013-01-06, 00:31   Link #23616
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Little break from the manga discussion

Old 2013-01-06, 01:44   Link #23617
Chris38

First of all, nice pic Kenji.

@Tempest

I believe that it is a pretty likely explanation regarding the situation within the Shuzen clan, and the possible reason, why Gyokuro hated Akasha, and by extent Moka - since both of them, lowered her position within the clan.

The only remaining mystery, is why Moka has a different last name, compared to her mother - at this point, I'm starting to believe that "Akashiya" might have been the last name of the priest that has taken in Moka, after all those Alucard related business, occurred in the flashback...

@tomboy

I think that we won't see Akasha anytime soon, contrary to what some people expect. The reason why I think that, is pretty simple... as I'm sure you have noticed, in the recent chapters, Ikeda just keeps piling up, the things that need to be resolved, and it has reached a point where we have this list of things that need to be resolved / mentioned in the current arc:

- Miyabi's plans, Hokuto's reason on helping Tsukune and the others, on which side Kiria actually is

- Resolving the fight between Issa and Tohou Fuhai, confirming if Issa has actually been injected with Alucard's flesh.

- The state of Outer Moka, the Rosario, after the seal has been broken

- What actually happened to Inner Moka's body, after the Rosario has been removed

- Resolving the matter of Alucard's awakening

- Saving Tsukune

- Defeat Gyokuro to get the Rosario back

... and probably some more, that I have forgotten about. Since, from the latest chapter, it has been confirmed that Akasha can't get out of Alucard on her own, are really sure that you want to add this to the pile of stuff that need to be resolved in this arc - after all, I'm pretty sure that to resolve everything that I stated on this list, Ikeda would need about 5 to 6 chapters, at least... adding the "save Akasha" to the pile of stuff, that need to be resolved in this arc, could ... very likely lengthen this arc to about another year... and I don't know about you, but personally I wouldn't want to stay in the same arc, for about 2 years of our Real Life...
Old 2013-01-06, 04:09   Link #23618
zibi88

well there are many scenarios... like tsukune saves moka from alucards attack akasha way... so he gets pierced and swallowed inside... everyone thinks tsukune is dead... gyokuro laughts... then tsukune bursts his way out from inside alucard while holding akasha in arms.... which freaks gyokuro out as she knows what akasha will do to her once she awakes xD

the whole island is breaking apart so an evacuation is ordered... on the way they grab akuha and kaluha since they are still mokas sisters and cant just leave them die like that

akuha will have more flashback of who is Jasmine and what akuha did to make her angry... she wakes up and wonders what happened while moka explains what happened and that it was tsukune who grabed her and took her here which makes her wonder "why would he do such thing even throught she wanted to kill him"...the same goes for kaluha but kokoa does the talking to her as she is her younder sister... while tsukune and akasha are currently unconcious and not responding

so there are many ways to play stuff out... but for now tsukune will have to show a little but of power and get gyokuros comment on his look... like he is not a ghoul... but it would be funny if she developed a sick affection towards this tsukune xD
Old 2013-01-06, 04:24   Link #23619
Chris38

Well, personally I doubt that getting Akasha out of Alucard is as simple as being eaten by Alucard and then somehow getting out of there...

It just sounds a little too easy to me, if something like that would be used to get Akasha out of there...

But, we will probably need to wait and see, how the situation is going to continue developing, I just hope that Ikeda will finally start resolving the things that have been accumulated in the current arc, rather then continue to add stuff, that need to be resolved, before this arc ends...
Old 2013-01-06, 04:46   Link #23620
zibi88

Quote:
Well, personally I doubt that getting Akasha out of Alucard is as simple as being eaten by Alucard and then somehow getting out of there...
getting eaten is very easy... but getting out from there might be hard so a weak person doesnt stand a chance to even survive inside... even akasha inside fell asleep and she is the strongest.... but tsukune has her and alucards blood inside so maybe he can do something about it.... mostly akashas body is pierced by those tentacles all over her body so the blood could mix like last time...

but I was wondering if she really survived in 1piece... since when she stepped in mokas place and the mouth closed we see a large burst of blood splashing out from the teeth like from shashing the body to the point the blood pops out... well she is a shinso with high speed regeneration (nosferatu) so she might survive somethow but getting together might be hard... maybe she cant heal as her blood is constantly in flow..... maybe after getting her body moka or tsukune will bite her...and inject blood into her (the way akasha did to moka when she was born) to revive her.... since moka and tsukune have the same blood it might help her to awake from the blood lose inside alucard :P

yet I have a bad feeling that the reasn why the rosario is controling alucard is becouse akasha is inside alucard and the rosario is using akasha as a medium for controling the monster from the inside (and it would explain why outer mokas looks like split image of akasha...as she might be connected to akasha [synhronization])..... so if they get akasha out the rosario might lose its effect...

ah well time will tell... but I and mostly many others would be glad for akasha to appear and live... and make her join the "mama squad....and the whos daughter will marry tsukune fights".... and her apperance would somehow allow to create a normal peacefull family... make akuha and kaluha enjoy their lifes and dont force them to fight or kill people against their will (like gyokuro does)

btw. widac ze lubisz ta serie ^^

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire