AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2009-12-24, 11:05   Link #941
Kaos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamAce View Post
While I haven't played it, I've heard that Cure is featured in Never7 as well, though to what extent I don't know. However, I don't think it's in Remember11 or 12Riven. Since Never7 came first, maybe there's more details about Cure's powers in there.
Spoiler for Never7 Game:

Last edited by Kaos!; 2009-12-24 at 11:07. Reason: Adding spoiler tag
Kaos! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-24, 11:53   Link #942
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Hmm...is it just me or did most people get the Tsugumi-Sora Bad Ending on their first try in the game? I used GameFAQs the whole time, so I never had that problem (my first ending was Tsugumi's Good Ending) but did everyone else who didn't read the FAQs get the Bad Ending their first time?
I got Tsugumi's Good Ending with my first playthrough.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-24, 12:14   Link #943
Eab1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjfarmer View Post
Oh Eab, your love for Coco never gets old.
(Tsugumi>Coco)

So on the subject of Ever17 and Cure, is it mentioned/prominent in all games in the Infinity series?
It took quite a while for someone else I know on another board to post here, and yet it's not someone from GameFAQs, but Ushi? Lol. Well, hi. And no u, Coco > Tsugumi, dammit. >_>

Anyway, all of the infinity series games should have Cure as a plotline somewhere, as Cure is the one thing that is prominent in each game.

Supposedly, Never7's mention of Cure (and the original Cure specimen, Tom) is only in that game's true route (Ixrec, who reviewed the game, only completed one route and never heard any mention of Cure, so I got clarification that it was only mentioned in the game's true route). I don't know anything about Remember11 (save for the character Cocoro, who is most likely inferior to Coco >_>) or 12Riven, but Cure should be in those games too. Or at least Remember11, since it has infinity in the title. 12Riven is a mystery to me. Same with I/O, actually, which happens to take place in the same universe of Ever17... but still no Coco. ._.

As for Tsugumi's route, I got the bad ending first even when I followed the FAQ. I had to start from scratch to get even the prologue choices right in order for it to work... :/
Eab1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-24, 12:24   Link #944
Kaos!

Quote:
Supposedly, Never7's mention of Cure (and the original Cure specimen, Tom) is only in that game's true route (Ixrec, who reviewed the game, only completed one route and never heard any mention of Cure, so I got clarification that it was only mentioned in the game's true route). I don't know anything about Remember11 (save for the character Cocoro, who is most likely inferior to Coco >_>) or 12Riven, but Cure should be in those games too. Or at least Remember11, since it has infinity in the title. 12Riven is a mystery to me. Same with I/O, actually, which happens to take place in the same universe of Ever17... but still no Coco. ._.
as far as I remember, the mention of Tom in N7 was as little as E17. Furthermore, both E17 and N7 were talking about different types of Cure, though N7's Cure powers were mostly godlike powers...

regarding Tsugumi, I also got the bad ending the first time I went through it. Guess like the designers really want us to enjoy the bad ending^_^
Old 2009-12-24, 12:25   Link #945
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Hmm...maybe we'll know more if the other Infinity titles get translated. I've heard that there's a fan translation of Remember11 going on somewhere, any news of that?

BTW, Kaos!, what do you mean when you say god-like powers? To what extent?
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-24, 12:49   Link #946
Kaos!

Basically to the extent of "What you believe in becomes reality". Though if I remember correctly, to be classified as Cure Syndrome, the person must be in delusion 1st. Only when the whatever delusion the person has becomes real, then the person is under Cure Syndrome. A few examples shown in N7:

Spoiler for N7 Game:

There's a lot of example of Cure syndrome when playing the Cure route. If you get a chance to play N7, you will get a new perspective on how to explain some of the things in E17
Spoiler for E17 Spoilers:
Old 2009-12-24, 12:52   Link #947
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Interesting. I'd like to check out N7 if I can, but right now I'm playing Clannad and I think I'm getting Higurashi for Christmas, so it'll be a while before I can get to that. Where'd you get to play N7? Did you buy it?
Old 2009-12-24, 12:55   Link #948
Kaos!

I played my N7 and E17 on my PSP.

Last edited by Kaos!; 2009-12-24 at 13:06.
Old 2009-12-24, 12:58   Link #949
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Oh, right, forgot that the Infinity series was re-released on the PSP in Japan. If I'd known that, I would have gone for some of them when I visited Japan earlier this summer. Then again, I really didn't get into VNs until I played Tsukihime this fall, so I guess I wouldn't have known.

Lol about the tagging. I was about to point it out to you in my last message when I saw you'd changed it, so I re-edited my message.

BTW, speaking of the PSP version of Ever17, I heard there was a new opening and ending song for it. Do you know what they're called?
Old 2009-12-24, 13:06   Link #950
Kaos!

All of the infinity series on PSP have a new OP. Song for OP is It's a fine day. Song for ED is The Azure. Both are by Asami Imai. You can always take a look at the new OP and ED at youtube.

Last edited by Kaos!; 2009-12-24 at 13:11. Reason: Just realised some of the infinity games doesn't have a new ED
Old 2009-12-24, 13:12   Link #951
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

I could only find It's a fine day. It sounds very good, but in my mind, there's no better opening for this game than "LeMU-The faraway land of Lemuria". Any link to The Azure, by any chance?
Old 2009-12-24, 13:18   Link #952
Kaos!

Hm... Surprised that no one posted it there... Since I'm not sure if I could post the link for the music, I will go and upload the ED to youtube.
Old 2009-12-24, 13:18   Link #953
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Cool, thanks! I really appreciate it!
Old 2009-12-24, 15:10   Link #954
Tjfarmer
I'm almost there!

Send a message via AIM to Tjfarmer
Quote:
Hmm...maybe we'll know more if the other Infinity titles get translated. I've heard that there's a fan translation of Remember11 going on somewhere, any news of that?
Its roughly 60% translated.... you can check it out here.

Should be done by summer?
Tjfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-24, 15:26   Link #955
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Awesome, can't wait to play it. Since Ever17 was so good, I'm expecting similar results from Remember11, though I think I'll still like Ever17 better.
Old 2009-12-24, 18:30   Link #956
Eab1990

Both It's a fine day and The Azure should be on Nico Nico Douga and YouTube... I have both full versions, but I can't find the ED full, for whatever reason...

Well, while we're on the subject, anyone else heard the Psycho Mix of LeMU ~Faraway Lemuria~?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubhF31-pXCM

Not as good as the original, IMO, but it's still good.

And KAORI > Asami Imai, IMO, though I was never really a Chihaya Kisaragi fan (from The iDOLM@STER). Solva in Needless is hilarious though.

Both PSP songs are also good in their own right.
Old 2009-12-24, 19:53   Link #957
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

I've heard the Psycho Mix before- I've even favorited it, in fact. I like it, but not as much as the original, I'd say.

I've never been on Nico Nico, don't you need to pay to register for that site? And I still can't find The Azure on Youtube, do you have a link for it, Eab1990?
Old 2009-12-24, 21:53   Link #958
Eab1990

Nico Nico Douga is free (unless they changed the rules), though there are restrictions on free accounts. I can't remember the specifics, I'm afraid.

And I actually can't find the ED on YouTube either, whoops. So...

Apparently there's different ED sequences for the different routes, but I think they all have the same song.

Tsugumi ED: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm6945447
Sara ED: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm8715893
Coco ED: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm6818679

I don't see You's or Sora's... Anyway, if you run these URLs through this site, you can hear the music then. It's the site I used to get the Drama CDs as well.

http://nicosound.anyap.info/

Also, here's the OP in full.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/nm6534177
Old 2009-12-24, 22:18   Link #959
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Cool, thanks for the info and links. I'll be sure to look at them later.

BTW, anyone else notice we got through a whole page of posts in one day? I don't think that this board has seen that in a while (if ever.)
Old 2009-12-25, 00:48   Link #960
Kaos!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqCMafYUeoE

Since I can't rip the sound from my PSP I had to search around the net for the ED Version of the song(It's much easier to find the full version than the ED Version)

To be honest, Remember11 had quite bad reviews due to its incomplete end, which is also one of the reason of not having touched it yet, other than the lack of time.

Last edited by Kaos!; 2009-12-25 at 05:00. Reason: Uploaded a better version of the ED

Tags
visual novel